Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Toyota Tacoma Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
edited September 5 in Toyota
Ask your 2021 Tacoma lease questions here! Get information about money factors, residuals, incentives, deals and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«134567

Comments

  • Cdk381Cdk381 34771Posts: 3
    edited September 6
    Do you have SETF lease info for 2020 Tacoma Limited? Need residual, lease cash And MF info on 4x2 vs 4x4, 15k miles a year, Florida zip 34771
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    Cdk381 said:

    Do you have SETF lease info for 2020 Tacoma Limited? Need residual, lease cash And MF info on 4x2 vs 4x4, 15k miles a year, Florida zip 34771

    .00190 MF
    4x2 - 70%
    4x4 - 72%

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4
    12k/2 or 3 year

    MF, Residual, Lease Cash

    90813
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423
    higgs98xj said:

    2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4
    12k/2 or 3 year

    MF, Residual, Lease Cash

    90813

    Access Cab or Double Cab

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Please post SETF MF and RV for 2021 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 SR5, Sport and Offroad. 36/12. Many Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423

    Please post SETF MF and RV for 2021 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 SR5, Sport and Offroad. 36/12. Many Thanks

    No SETF numbers for the Tacoma, yet.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Please post SETF MF and RV for 2021 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 SR5, Sport and Offroad. 36/12. Many Thanks

    No SETF numbers for the Tacoma, yet.
    Do you have any TFS numbers yet? (I live in a border state, so have options).
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535

    kyfdx said:

    Please post SETF MF and RV for 2021 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 SR5, Sport and Offroad. 36/12. Many Thanks

    No SETF numbers for the Tacoma, yet.
    Do you have any TFS numbers yet? (I live in a border state, so have options).
    If you live in the SETF region, I'm not certain you can travel outside of it and get a car.

    Which state, specifically, would you travel to?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jman434jman434 Posts: 16
    RV and Money Factor on 2021 4x4 TRD Pro 36/15 in Zip 24501?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423
    jman434 said:

    RV and Money Factor on 2021 4x4 TRD Pro 36/15 in Zip 24501?

    .00285 MF and 77% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jman434jman434 Posts: 16
    RV AND Money Factor zip 24501
    TRD Pro 4x4 36/12
    Limited 4x4 36/15 & 36/12
    TRD Off Road 4x4 36/15 & 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    jman434 said:

    RV AND Money Factor zip 24501
    TRD Pro 4x4 36/12
    Limited 4x4 36/15 & 36/12
    TRD Off Road 4x4 36/15 & 36/12

    TRD Pro numbers in post above.

    .00285 MF
    LTD - 73%
    TRD OR - 76%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jman434jman434 Posts: 16
    the RV is the same for 36/15 and 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    jman434 said:

    the RV is the same for 36/15 and 36/12?

    12K is 2% higher than 15K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    Please post SETF MF and RV for 2021 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 SR5, Sport and Offroad. 36/12. Many Thanks

    No SETF numbers for the Tacoma, yet.
    Do you have any TFS numbers yet? (I live in a border state, so have options).
    If you live in the SETF region, I'm not certain you can travel outside of it and get a car.

    Which state, specifically, would you travel to?
    Maryland or Va
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423

    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    Please post SETF MF and RV for 2021 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 SR5, Sport and Offroad. 36/12. Many Thanks

    No SETF numbers for the Tacoma, yet.
    Do you have any TFS numbers yet? (I live in a border state, so have options).
    If you live in the SETF region, I'm not certain you can travel outside of it and get a car.

    Which state, specifically, would you travel to?
    Maryland or Va
    .00285 MF and 78% residual

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Guys, new here and certainly new to leasing still trying to figure out all these numbers and how to calculate a good deal.

    Looking for a TRD Sport with adv tech package. 2x4 (auto or manual Doesn't matter)
    was quoted
    MSRP: 37852 (had everything but the panoramic camera AFIK)
    3k cash down
    397 a month 36 months
    Money factor of .00190
    12miles
    28,389 for residual.

    was wondering how bad of a deal that was, and what the best deal I could get for the above in 30022.
    Would like to know similar numbers for 2020 (Limited most likely), I assume I should post in that thread?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    tadcrazio said:

    Hi Guys, new here and certainly new to leasing still trying to figure out all these numbers and how to calculate a good deal.

    Looking for a TRD Sport with adv tech package. 2x4 (auto or manual Doesn't matter)
    was quoted
    MSRP: 37852 (had everything but the panoramic camera AFIK)
    3k cash down
    397 a month 36 months
    Money factor of .00190
    12miles
    28,389 for residual.

    was wondering how bad of a deal that was, and what the best deal I could get for the above in 30022.
    Would like to know similar numbers for 2020 (Limited most likely), I assume I should post in that thread?

    We don't have the SETF numbers for the 2021 Tacoma; the .00190 MF you quote is for the 2020 model.

    Please repost, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57951/toyota/tacoma/2020-toyota-tacoma-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Leases not offered on 2021's in NJ website says. Is it possible to get the Residual, MF and Incentives for 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab 4x4 36/15k. zip is 08610 (NJ). Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423
    metalli66 said:

    Leases not offered on 2021's in NJ website says. Is it possible to get the Residual, MF and Incentives for 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab 4x4 36/15k. zip is 08610 (NJ). Thank you!

    Post in the 2020 model discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57951/toyota/tacoma/2020-toyota-tacoma-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, could I get the RV and Money Factor on 2021 4x4 TRD Off-Road auto 24/12 and 36/10 in zip 92612? If 2021s are available then 2020?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423

    Hi, could I get the RV and Money Factor on 2021 4x4 TRD Off-Road auto 24/12 and 36/10 in zip 92612? If 2021s are available then 2020?

    Thanks

    Access or Double Cab?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Hi, could I get the RV and Money Factor on 2021 4x4 TRD Off-Road auto 24/12 and 36/10 in zip 92612? If 2021s are available then 2020?

    Thanks

    Access or Double Cab?
    Double cab
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, could I get the RV and Money Factor on 2021 4x4 TRD Off-Road auto 24/12 and 36/10 in zip 92612? If 2021s are available then 2020?

    Thanks

    Access or Double Cab?
    Double cab
    .00285 MF
    84%/79% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • evotoxevotox Posts: 3
    edited September 22
    2020 TRD Off Double Cab Road 4x4 auto
    Zip: 37075
    Residual/MF for 36 and 24 months for 10k miles

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423
    evotox said:

    2020 TRD Off Double Cab Road 4x4 auto
    Zip: 37075
    Residual/MF for 36 and 24 months for 10k miles

    Thank you

    .00285 MF
    84%/79% residual
    24/12 - 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fisheggs269fisheggs269 Posts: 9
    edited September 24
    Hi, may I please have the MF and residual for both the Double Cab 4x4 Limited and TRD Sport automatic for 36 months and 12k miles? 78252 thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423

    Hi, may I please have the MF and residual for both the Double Cab 4x4 Limited and TRD Sport automatic for 36 months and 12k miles? 78252 thank you!

    .00285 MF
    78%/75% residual for Sport/LTD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bduclosbduclos Posts: 17
    Hello, what is MF and RV for:
    2021 TRD Pro 36/10 & 36/12
    2021 TRD Off-Rd Double Cab 36/10 & 36/12
    Zip is 98012.
    Thanks. Also, I find it Interesting that Toyota website says TRD Pro has no lease options.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    bduclos said:

    Hello, what is MF and RV for:
    2021 TRD Pro 36/10 & 36/12
    2021 TRD Off-Rd Double Cab 36/10 & 36/12
    Zip is 98012.
    Thanks. Also, I find it Interesting that Toyota website says TRD Pro has no lease options.

    36/12
    .00285 and 79% / 76% for Pro / OR

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dan_03Dan_03 Posts: 11
    Hi, can I get the lease numbers for 2021 Tacoma Double cab V6 4x4

    SR5/SR5 Trail Edition/TRD offroad all 24/12k miles

    Zipcode 43016
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423
    Dan_03 said:

    Hi, can I get the lease numbers for 2021 Tacoma Double cab V6 4x4

    SR5/SR5 Trail Edition/TRD offroad all 24/12k miles

    Zipcode 43016

    .00241 MF
    81%/81%/84% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thegoat99Thegoat99 Posts: 5
    RV and MF for a trd sport 4wd, double cab, auto 36/10-36/12?

    Zip 53226
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423
    Thegoat99 said:

    RV and MF for a trd sport 4wd, double cab, auto 36/10-36/12?

    Zip 53226

    36/12
    .00241 MF and 76% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MiniDogeMiniDoge Posts: 1
    edited October 2
    MF and RV for 2021 Trd Off-Road, double cab, 4wd, auto

    36/12

    Zip 84020

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423
    MiniDoge said:

    MF and RV for 2021 Trd Off-Road, double cab, 4wd, auto

    36/12

    Zip 84020

    Thanks!

    .00241 MF and 78% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • buckmed07buckmed07 Posts: 38
    Can I get MF, residual, incentives for 2021 Tacoma limited double cab FWD and AWD 36/12 zip 75013?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    buckmed07 said:

    Can I get MF, residual, incentives for 2021 Tacoma limited double cab FWD and AWD 36/12 zip 75013?

    The Tacoma is a truck, and therefore RWD. :wink:

    .00241 and 73% / 75% for RWD / AWD
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • merkadoemerkadoe Posts: 3
    Can I please get the RV and MF on the 2021 Tacoma OR, Double cab at 10k/36mo? Zip code 97124

    Thanks
  • Can I get the RV/MF on a 2021 TRD Sport V6, auto, 4x4, 36/12 and 36/15? 30518
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423
    merkadoe said:

    Can I please get the RV and MF on the 2021 Tacoma OR, Double cab at 10k/36mo? Zip code 97124

    Thanks

    2WD or 4WD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423

    Can I get the RV/MF on a 2021 TRD Sport V6, auto, 4x4, 36/12 and 36/15? 30518

    36/15
    .00190 MF and 72% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • merkadoemerkadoe Posts: 3
    edited October 5
    kyfdx said:

    merkadoe said:

    Can I please get the RV and MF on the 2021 Tacoma OR, Double cab at 10k/36mo? Zip code 97124

    Thanks

    2WD or 4WD?
    4wd please and auto trans
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    merkadoe said:

    kyfdx said:

    merkadoe said:

    Can I please get the RV and MF on the 2021 Tacoma OR, Double cab at 10k/36mo? Zip code 97124

    Thanks

    2WD or 4WD?
    4wd please and auto trans
    .00241 and 79%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could I please get the MF/RV for a TRD Sport double 4x4 36/15 zip code 92870
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535

    Could I please get the MF/RV for a TRD Sport double 4x4 36/15 zip code 92870

    .00285 and 76%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • asdfqwerxczvasdfqwerxczv Posts: 7
    edited October 6
    Michaell said:

    Could I please get the MF/RV for a TRD Sport double 4x4 36/15 zip code 92870

    .00285 and 76%
    Thank you
    but i am so confused , I have comunicate with the dealer and he told me the MF is 0.00125, do i miss something ? I even actually got an offer from him with 0.00125 MF
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,423

    Michaell said:

    Could I please get the MF/RV for a TRD Sport double 4x4 36/15 zip code 92870

    .00285 and 76%
    Thank you
    but i am so confused , I have comunicate with the dealer and he told me the MF is 0.00125, do i miss something ? I even actually got an offer from him with 0.00125 MF
    It's possible they are using a different bank from TFS.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fokkersffokkersf Posts: 6
    Can I get the RV and Money Factor on 2021 4x4 TRD Off-Road double cab for 36/10 in zip 80210?

    And is there any difference between auto and manual for the RV?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    fokkersf said:

    Can I get the RV and Money Factor on 2021 4x4 TRD Off-Road double cab for 36/10 in zip 80210?

    And is there any difference between auto and manual for the RV?

    .00241 and 79%

    Either stick or auto

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.