2020 Lexus LS 500 Lease Deals and Prices

ShuyunShuyun Posts: 2
edited November 2020 in Lexus
Looking for the MF, RV and incentives on a 2020 LS 500 in the SoCal, Los Angeles area

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,696
    edited September 2020
    Shuyun said:

    Looking for the MF, RV and incentives on a 2020 LS 500 in the SoCal, Los Angeles area

    Trim level?
    RWD or AWD?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2020 LS 500 RWD @36/15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,685
    Shuyun said:

    Looking for the MF, RV and incentives on a 2020 LS 500 in the SoCal, Los Angeles area

    Shuyun said:

    2020 LS 500 RWD @36/15

    .00050 MF and 50% residual
    $1750 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • odessit_lvodessit_lv Posts: 10
    edited October 2020
    Can I please have October numbers on LS 500 RWD/AWD/F-Sport RWD/F-Sport AWD 36/10 in 91604

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,685

    Can I please have October numbers on LS 500 RWD/AWD/F-Sport RWD/F-Sport AWD 36/10 in 91604

    Thank you!

    .00050 MF
    $1750 lease cash

    RWD: 53%/51% residual for Base/FSport
    AWD: 52%/50% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can I have MF and residual on a 2020 LS 500 base and F Sport 24/10, 27/10 in NYC area? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,696

    Hi, can I have MF and residual on a 2020 LS 500 base and F Sport 24/10, 27/10 in NYC area? Thanks.

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Hi, can I have MF and residual on a 2020 LS 500 base and F Sport 24/10, 27/10 in NYC area? Thanks.

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,685

    Michaell said:

    Hi, can I have MF and residual on a 2020 LS 500 base and F Sport 24/10, 27/10 in NYC area? Thanks.

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD
    .00020 MF
    58%/57% residual

    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Pk916Pk916 95624Posts: 3
    Hi, can I have MF and residual on a 2020 LS 500 RWD base 36/12 in 95624 zipcode? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,685
    Pk916 said:

    Hi, can I have MF and residual on a 2020 LS 500 RWD base 36/12 in 95624 zipcode? Thanks.

    .00020 MF and 51% residual
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Pk916Pk916 95624Posts: 3
    pre-incentive for 2020 LS in Nor Cal is very low (6%is), please share if anyone got a good deal
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,685
    Pk916 said:

    pre-incentive for 2020 LS in Nor Cal is very low (6%is), please share if anyone got a good deal

    Check Edmunds price research, here.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hey can I get the MF and residual for a 2020 Lexus LS 500 RWD in 70122. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,685
    hjjinc7 said:

    Hey can I get the MF and residual for a 2020 Lexus LS 500 RWD in 70122. Thanks

    36/15
    .00020 MF and 49% residual
    $5000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks
  • Shopping
    What’s MF and residual for 2020 Lexus in 77014 and 30334.
    36/15
    36/12
    Or 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,696
    hjjinc7 said:

    Shopping
    What’s MF and residual for 2020 Lexus in 77014 and 30334.
    36/15
    36/12
    Or 36/10

    RWD or AWD?
    Base or F-Sport?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RWD Base and a FSport
    I would love an FSport if I can find one and get a good discount. Trying to find one

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,696
    hjjinc7 said:

    RWD Base and a FSport
    I would love an FSport if I can find one and get a good discount. Trying to find one

    Thanks

    Same numbers as we gave you earlier this week.

    Subtract 2% for F-Sport.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks so much
  • NK2011NK2011 Posts: 1
    Mf and residual for ls 500 base and fsport 36/10. Zip 33609
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,696
    NK2011 said:

    Mf and residual for ls 500 base and fsport 36/10. Zip 33609

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JB2322JB2322 Posts: 5
    Hi- can I get MF and residual for Base RWD (2020) LS for:

    24/7500 & 10,000
    36/7500 & 10,000

    Zip Code 94583

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,696
    JB2322 said:

    Hi- can I get MF and residual for Base RWD (2020) LS for:

    24/7500 & 10,000
    36/7500 & 10,000

    Zip Code 94583

    Thanks!

    .00001 and 58% / 51% for 24/36 months and 10K
    $4500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JB2322JB2322 Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    JB2322 said:

    Hi- can I get MF and residual for Base RWD (2020) LS for:

    24/7500 & 10,000
    36/7500 & 10,000

    Zip Code 94583

    Thanks!

    .00001 and 58% / 51% for 24/36 months and 10K
    $4500 lease cash
    Thanks so much!
  • JRB23JRB23 Posts: 5
    Can I get the mF residual and lease rebates for
    2020 LS 500 awd base
    66223 but Lexus dealer is 64809
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,685
    JRB23 said:

    Can I get the mF residual and lease rebates for
    2020 LS 500 awd base
    66223 but Lexus dealer is 64809
    Thanks

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 47% residual
    $8000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mbn_vdnmbn_vdn Posts: 4
    Hi, Can I get the MF / residual and lease rebates for
    2020 and 2021 LS 500 F-sport RWD
    36months / 12k
    48 months / 12k
    77407
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,685
    mbn_vdn said:

    Hi, Can I get the MF / residual and lease rebates for
    2020 and 2021 LS 500 F-sport RWD
    36months / 12k
    48 months / 12k
    77407
    Thanks

    2020
    .00001 MF and 48% residual
    .00041 MF and 39% residual

    $7000 lease cash

    2021 model discussion

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.