2021 Audi S4 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
edited September 2020 in Audi
Ask your 2021 S4 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«134

Comments

  • Car_Shopper_2020Car_Shopper_2020 Member Posts: 10
    Can I have the MF and Residual for a 2021 S4 Sedan with Premium Plus? I'm looking for a 36 month lease with 15k miles in 48152. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311

    Can I have the MF and Residual for a 2021 S4 Sedan with Premium Plus? I'm looking for a 36 month lease with 15k miles in 48152. Thank you.

    .00175 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kdwhit1kdwhit1 Member Posts: 20
    Can I get MF and RV for 2021 prem plus S4 in 19335. 36/10. Any incentives, loyalty available? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    kdwhit1 said:

    Can I get MF and RV for 2021 prem plus S4 in 19335. 36/10. Any incentives, loyalty available? Thanks.

    .00175 MF and 63% residual

    No lease incentives or loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • deekaydeekay NYMember Posts: 13
    Can I have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 2021 S4 P+ 36/12 in 10506?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    deekay said:

    Can I have the MF, RV, and Incentives for a 2021 S4 P+ 36/12 in 10506?

    .00175 MF and 62% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AHRaider86AHRaider86 Member Posts: 1
    Can I have the MF, RV for 2021 Prestige 36/10 and 36/12 in 45410?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311

    Can I have the MF, RV for 2021 Prestige 36/10 and 36/12 in 45410?

    36/12
    .00175 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • audiswfl1audiswfl1 Member Posts: 9
    Hello, I am looking for the MF & RV for the 2021 Premium/Premium+ 36/10 and 36/12 in FL, 34102.

    Does Audi still allow MSD’s on their leases??

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    audiswfl1 said:

    Hello, I am looking for the MF & RV for the 2021 Premium/Premium+ 36/10 and 36/12 in FL, 34102.

    Does Audi still allow MSD’s on their leases??

    Thank you!

    .00175 MF and 62% residual

    Yes on the MSD program

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Auto_ArtAuto_Art Member Posts: 1
    Hi, could you please provide me with MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2021 Premium Plus 36/10 in OR, 97005?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,036
    Auto_Art said:

    Hi, could you please provide me with MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2021 Premium Plus 36/10 in OR, 97005?

    Thank you!

    .00175 and 63%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • deekaydeekay NYMember Posts: 13
    May I have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2021 S4 premium plus 36/12 in 07020?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    deekay said:

    May I have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2021 S4 premium plus 36/12 in 07020?

    .00175 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kdwhit1kdwhit1 Member Posts: 20
    May I have MF, resid and any incentives for 36/10 S4 P+ in 19335. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    kdwhit1 said:

    May I have MF, resid and any incentives for 36/10 S4 P+ in 19335. Thanks!

    .00140 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hf101hf101 Member Posts: 9
    May I please have MF, resid and any incentives for 3612 S4 Prestige in 90250. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    hf101 said:

    May I please have MF, resid and any incentives for 3612 S4 Prestige in 90250. Thank you!

    .00140 MF and 58% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SJC09SJC09 Long Island, NYMember Posts: 37
    Hi. Could I get the numbers for P+ 36/12 as well as 36/10 in 11738 please?
    Thank you
  • njaudi7njaudi7 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2020
    Good morning- can you please provide updated December 2020 MF, Residual, and incentives for Premium Plus 36/12 and 36/10 in 07054? Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    SJC09 said:

    Hi. Could I get the numbers for P+ 36/12 as well as 36/10 in 11738 please?
    Thank you

    36/12
    .00140 MF and 60% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    njaudi7 said:

    Good morning- can you please provide updated December 2020 MF, Residual, and incentives for Premium Plus 36/12 and 36/10 in 07054? Thank you!!

    36/12
    .00140 MF and 60% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SJC09SJC09 Long Island, NYMember Posts: 37
    kyfdx said:

    SJC09 said:

    Hi. Could I get the numbers for P+ 36/12 as well as 36/10 in 11738 please?
    Thank you

    36/12
    .00140 MF and 60% residual
    $2000 lease cash
    Do you also have for 36/10?

  • kdwhit1kdwhit1 Member Posts: 20
    Is the 2k lease cash for December stackable with the season of Audi 1k. Looking at 2021 S4 P+ in 19335 (36/12k). Thanks!
  • seangwseangw Member Posts: 3
    Can I get MF / RV and any incentives for a a 2021 S4 Premium Plus 36/12 in 02871?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    SJC09 said:

    kyfdx said:

    SJC09 said:

    Hi. Could I get the numbers for P+ 36/12 as well as 36/10 in 11738 please?
    Thank you

    36/12
    .00140 MF and 60% residual
    $2000 lease cash
    Do you also have for 36/10?

    +1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    kdwhit1 said:

    Is the 2k lease cash for December stackable with the season of Audi 1k. Looking at 2021 S4 P+ in 19335 (36/12k). Thanks!

    .00140 MF and 60% residual

    The $2000 includes SOA

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    seangw said:

    Can I get MF / RV and any incentives for a a 2021 S4 Premium Plus 36/12 in 02871?

    .00140 MF and 60% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SJC09SJC09 Long Island, NYMember Posts: 37
    Does the extra $1K lease cash definitely apply to S4? Any offers I’ve come across only show the $2000 lease cash on A4, and $1K SOA only on S4
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    SJC09 said:

    Does the extra $1K lease cash definitely apply to S4? Any offers I’ve come across only show the $2000 lease cash on A4, and $1K SOA only on S4

    The $2000 is inclusive of SOA

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SJC09SJC09 Long Island, NYMember Posts: 37
    I understand that -- what I am being told, however - is that the additional $1000 in lease cash only applies to the A4 -- more specifically, that it is the "2021 Audi A4 45 Quattro Premium Special Lease" and not the S4 - and that the only incentive that currently applies to the S4 is the $1000 SOA bonus.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    SJC09 said:

    I understand that -- what I am being told, however - is that the additional $1000 in lease cash only applies to the A4 -- more specifically, that it is the "2021 Audi A4 45 Quattro Premium Special Lease" and not the S4 - and that the only incentive that currently applies to the S4 is the $1000 SOA bonus.

    2021 S4 for your region:

    Total Cash of $2000 includes:
    $1000 Season of Audi Customer Credit exp. 01/04/2021
    $1000 Incremental Lease Cash exp. 01/04/2021

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CARSGRSCARSGRS Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives/rebates for a 2021 Audi S4 Premium Plus for 36/15k. Zip code: 15222. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,036
    CARSGRS said:

    Hi, can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives/rebates for a 2021 Audi S4 Premium Plus for 36/15k. Zip code: 15222. Thank you!

    .00140 and 58%
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chen020chen020 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives/rebates for a 2021 Audi S4 Premium Plus for 36/12k. Zip code: 92101. Please and Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,036
    chen020 said:

    Hi, can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives/rebates for a 2021 Audi S4 Premium Plus for 36/12k. Zip code: 92101. Please and Thank you!

    .00140 and 60%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SJC09SJC09 Long Island, NYMember Posts: 37
    edited January 5
    Do you have updated numbers for January for Premium Plus 36/12 in 11738?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    SJC09 said:

    Do you have updated numbers for January for Premium Plus 36/12 in 11738?

    Thanks

    .00086 MF and 58% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SJC09SJC09 Long Island, NYMember Posts: 37
    Thank you
  • GKSanD2019GKSanD2019 92123Member Posts: 6
    Hi can I please get MF/RV, incentives, rebates, and loyalty on
    2020 and 2021 S4 prem+, 36/10 k.
    Zip 92078

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311

    Hi can I please get MF/RV, incentives, rebates, and loyalty on
    2020 and 2021 S4 prem+, 36/10 k.
    Zip 92078

    Thank you

    2021
    .00086 MF and 59% residual
    $750 lease cash

    2020 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SkizzleSkizzle Member Posts: 22
    Can you please advise the current MF/RV and incentives for 2021 premium plus 36mo./12K zip 90242?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,036
    Skizzle said:

    Can you please advise the current MF/RV and incentives for 2021 premium plus 36mo./12K zip 90242?

    .00086 and 58%
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bada_bingbada_bing Member Posts: 74
    edited January 11
    Trying to decide between Premium and Premium+ trims for both A4 45 TFSI and S4 for zip code 90278. Is there a difference in incentives and lease terms (3 yr/12K per year) between the two trim levels?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,036
    bada_bing said:

    Trying to decide between Premium and Premium+ trims for both A4 45 TFSI and S4 for zip code 90278. Is there a difference in incentives and lease terms (3 yr/12K per year) between the two trim levels?

    S4
    .00086 and 58%
    $750 lease cash

    Either trim

    2021 A4 discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KamkamKamkam Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Can I get the February numbers/incentives for:
    2021 S4 Prestige
    36/7.5
    Zip 90293 and 76107

    Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,036
    Kamkam said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the February numbers/incentives for:
    2021 S4 Prestige
    36/7.5
    Zip 90293 and 76107

    Thanks,

    .00091 and 58%
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bada_bingbada_bing Member Posts: 74
    Can I get the February numbers/incentives for:
    2021 S4 Premium
    36/12K
    Zip 90278
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,311
    bada_bing said:

    Can I get the February numbers/incentives for:
    2021 S4 Premium
    36/12K
    Zip 90278

    .00091 MF and 58% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bada_bingbada_bing Member Posts: 74
    edited February 3
    Thank you for the February numbers.

    Follow up question: Does Audi offer conquest money on the A4 or S4 for registered owners of competing brands like BMW right now?
Sign In or Register to comment.