2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Lease Rates

SLC_SkierSLC_Skier Member Posts: 2
edited September 2020 in Toyota
Hi,

Can I get current MF and RV for a 24m/12K lease on a 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro in 84108? Info for a 2020 would be helpful if 2021 hasn't been announced yet (I think first 2021's will be sold in October).

Thanks!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    SLC_Skier said:

    Hi,

    Can I get current MF and RV for a 24m/12K lease on a 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro in 84108? Info for a 2020 would be helpful if 2021 hasn't been announced yet (I think first 2021's will be sold in October).

    Thanks!

    2021
    .00285 and 80%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SLC_SkierSLC_Skier Member Posts: 2
    Thanks, Michaell! Do you know what the rate is for October? Do you know if the rate is different/lower for a single-pay lease?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899
    SLC_Skier said:

    Thanks, Michaell! Do you know what the rate is for October? Do you know if the rate is different/lower for a single-pay lease?

    .00285 MF
    80%/79% residual for Crewmax/Double Cab

    Not sure of the reduction for single-pay, but probably in the .00080-.00100 range.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TareqTareq Member Posts: 5
    Hello, can I get current MF and RV for a 36m/12K lease on a 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro in 92503?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    Tareq said:

    Hello, can I get current MF and RV for a 36m/12K lease on a 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro in 92503?

    Crew or Double Cab?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TareqTareq Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Tareq said:

    Hello, can I get current MF and RV for a 36m/12K lease on a 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro in 92503?

    Crew or Double Cab?
    Crew Cab SR5 TRD Off road 4x4 36m/12k lease

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    edited November 2020
    Tareq said:

    Michaell said:

    Tareq said:

    Hello, can I get current MF and RV for a 36m/12K lease on a 2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro in 92503?

    Crew or Double Cab?
    Crew Cab SR5 TRD Off road 4x4 36m/12k lease

    TRD Pro
    .00285 and 74%

    SR5
    .00219 and 72%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JschneiderJschneider MinnesotaMember Posts: 2
    Looking for MF/RV on a '21 CrewCab TRD Pro and an SR5 Sport, 36/15k in 55038
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,899

    Looking for MF/RV on a '21 CrewCab TRD Pro and an SR5 Sport, 36/15k in 55038

    PRO: .00245 MF and 72% residual
    SR5 4WD: .00219 MF and 70% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.