Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 Yukon Denali Lease Info

BlossomDogBlossomDog Member Posts: 6
edited September 2020 in GMC
Hello,
Looking for lease numbers (MF and residual values) for a 2021 Yukon Denali in 78641 for 24 month lease/15,000 miles.

Thank you!
J

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232

Hello,
    Looking for lease numbers (MF and residual values) for a 2021 Yukon Denali in 78641 for 24 month lease/15,000 miles.

Thank you!
    J

.00248 and 63%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• BlossomDogBlossomDog Member Posts: 6
    Thank you, Michaell!! What about 2020 Lincoln Navigator Reserve (monochromatic package) with the same term and area?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046

Thank you, Michaell!! What about 2020 Lincoln Navigator Reserve (monochromatic package) with the same term and area?

2WD or 4WD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

4WD - sorry!! (Also, you are awesome!)

4WD - sorry!! (Also, you are awesome!)

24/15
    2.77% APR
    66% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ts0673ts0673 Member Posts: 17
    Hi - looking for MF/RV for 2021 Yukon XL Denali 4x4 - 36/15, 39/15 in 27608. Thanks!
    ts0673 said:

Hi - looking for MF/RV for 2021 Yukon XL Denali 4x4 - 36/15, 39/15 in 27608. Thanks!

.00190 and 54% / 53%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

@Michaell , I have tried to find this information online, but haven’t had luck. What factors impact Money Factor? We have excellent credit. Will MF be the same regardless of location and time of the month or does that impact MF? Again, my apologies if this is stated elsewhere...I just haven’t found the answer. We currently have a navigator and the lease is up in Dec...trying to decide between another 2020 nav or the 2021 Denali. Clearly a 2020 offers more room for negotiation. It’s nuts that with the MF of the Denali and selling pretty much at sticker here in Austin that a car that costs 12K less has a higher monthly lease payment. THANK YOU for your time!

@Michaell , I have tried to find this information online, but haven’t had luck. What factors impact Money Factor? We have excellent credit. Will MF be the same regardless of location and time of the month or does that impact MF? Again, my apologies if this is stated elsewhere...I just haven’t found the answer. We currently have a navigator and the lease is up in Dec...trying to decide between another 2020 nav or the 2021 Denali. Clearly a 2020 offers more room for negotiation. It’s nuts that with the MF of the Denali and selling pretty much at sticker here in Austin that a car that costs 12K less has a higher monthly lease payment. THANK YOU for your time!

1. Credit score can affect MF
    2. Dealer greed can affect MF

So far as we can tell, the MF is the same, nationally.

If your lease is up in December, you should shop then. Current programs - new ones were released today - are likely to change between now and then.

Do you have the MSRP and selling prices for the vehicles? We can possibly figure out why the payment is higher on the lower priced model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

New programs come out each month.

Money factor and residual seem to be nationwide, but incentives may vary by region.

The numbers we give are for top tier credit. Dealers can still markup that rate for extra profit, regardless of your credit.

The numbers now are likely to be different in December, when your lease is up

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Asingh05Asingh05 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Looking for lease numbers (MF and residual values) for a 2021 Yukon Denali in 22030 for

24 months lease, 20,000 miles
    36 months lease, 20,000 miles.

Tier 1 credit.

Thank you!
    Asingh05 said:

Hello,
    Looking for lease numbers (MF and residual values) for a 2021 Yukon Denali in 22030 for

24 months lease, 20,000 miles
    36 months lease, 20,000 miles.

Tier 1 credit.

Thank you!

24/10 - .00248 and 65%
    36/10 - .00166 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Ezam1987Ezam1987 Member Posts: 66
    Hello, looking for lease number on a 2021 GMC Yukon Denali in area code 85008. 24/12 or 36/12. Any incentives?
    Ezam1987 said:

Hello, looking for lease number on a 2021 GMC Yukon Denali in area code 85008. 24/12 or 36/12. Any incentives?

.00248 and 64%
    .00166 and 58%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.