MF, RV, and incentives for 36/12 in 92648

morehypemorehype Member Posts: 4
edited October 2020 in Volvo
Hi there,

May I get these numbers please for October 2020?

Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,063
    morehype said:

    Hi there,

    May I get these numbers please for October 2020?

    Thank you!

    Which model?
    What trim?
    Which model year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • morehypemorehype Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    morehype said:

    Hi there,

    May I get these numbers please for October 2020?

    Thank you!

    Which model?
    What trim?
    Which model year?
    Sorry.

    2020 V60 Cross Country
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,739
    morehype said:

    Michaell said:

    morehype said:

    Hi there,

    May I get these numbers please for October 2020?

    Thank you!

    Which model?
    What trim?
    Which model year?
    Sorry.

    2020 V60 Cross Country
    .00034 MF and 55% residual
    $3250 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.