MF, RV 2020 Q5 Premium Plus and 2020 Q5 Premium Plus; 36/10; zip 95032

jason_cajason_ca Member Posts: 20
edited October 2020 in Audi
I am looking for the MF, RV, Incentives for Q5 P+ and SQ P+. Any one can provide me this information?

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    jason_ca said:

    I am looking for the MF, RV, Incentives for Q5 P+ and SQ P+. Any one can provide me this information?

    Q5 - .00050 and 53%
    SQ5 - .00061 and 58%
    $1750 lease cash
    $1000 dealer marketing allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jason_cajason_ca Member Posts: 20
    edited October 2020
    Thanks for the info. I have couple of questions:
    - I assume the MF you provided is the most possible minimum, correct?

    - I assume the MF you provided is for the month of October, right? I wonder would the MF be different for 2021 model?

    $1750 lease cash

    - what does lease cash mean? Is it a rebate available to apply to the car price?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    jason_ca said:

    Thanks for the info. I have couple of questions:
    - I assume the MF you provided is the most possible minimum, correct?

    - I assume the MF you provided is for the month of October, right? I wonder would the MF be different for 2021 model?

    $1750 lease cash

    - what does lease cash mean? Is it a rebate available to apply to the car price?
    Correct, MF is for top tier credit

    Yes, these are the October numbers.

    2021 Q5 lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63287/audi/q5/2021-audi-q5-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Lease cash is a customer incentives, applied like a down payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jason_cajason_ca Member Posts: 20
    a question about the lease cash: is it applied to the sale price? Talking with the dealership, they say it is not available.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    jason_ca said:

    a question about the lease cash: is it applied to the sale price? Talking with the dealership, they say it is not available.

    Lease cash is a customer incentive, and is applied like a down payment on the contract.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jason_cajason_ca Member Posts: 20
    any chance you can also give me the RS and MF for 24/10k please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    jason_ca said:

    any chance you can also give me the RS and MF for 24/10k please?

    60% RV is the only different

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jason_cajason_ca Member Posts: 20
    edited October 2020
    Michaell said:

    jason_ca said:

    I am looking for the MF, RV, Incentives for Q5 P+ and SQ P+. Any one can provide me this information?

    Q5 - .00050 and 53%
    SQ5 - .00061 and 58%
    $1750 lease cash
    $1000 dealer marketing allowance
    It looks like the available lease cash is only $750 (10/1/2020-11/2/2020). For the transparency the dealer showed me the AFS page and I could confirm it. I wonder where is the other $1000 comes from?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,782
    jason_ca said:

    Michaell said:

    jason_ca said:

    I am looking for the MF, RV, Incentives for Q5 P+ and SQ P+. Any one can provide me this information?

    Q5 - .00050 and 53%
    SQ5 - .00061 and 58%
    $1750 lease cash
    $1000 dealer marketing allowance
    It looks like the available lease cash is only $750 (10/1/2020-11/2/2020). For the transparency the dealer showed me the AFS page and I could confirm it. I wonder where is the other $1000 comes from?
    Total Cash of $1750 includes:
    $750 AFS Lease Cash exp. 11/02/2020
    $1000 Western Lease Cash Incremental Bonus (AZ, CA, HI, NV) exp. 11/02/2020

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jason_cajason_ca Member Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

    jason_ca said:

    Michaell said:

    jason_ca said:

    I am looking for the MF, RV, Incentives for Q5 P+ and SQ P+. Any one can provide me this information?

    Q5 - .00050 and 53%
    SQ5 - .00061 and 58%
    $1750 lease cash
    $1000 dealer marketing allowance
    It looks like the available lease cash is only $750 (10/1/2020-11/2/2020). For the transparency the dealer showed me the AFS page and I could confirm it. I wonder where is the other $1000 comes from?
    Total Cash of $1750 includes:
    $750 AFS Lease Cash exp. 11/02/2020
    $1000 Western Lease Cash Incremental Bonus (AZ, CA, HI, NV) exp. 11/02/2020
    Western lease cash applies if I don't lease via AFS, right? Or AFS can provide both?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    jason_ca said:

    kyfdx said:

    jason_ca said:

    Michaell said:

    jason_ca said:

    I am looking for the MF, RV, Incentives for Q5 P+ and SQ P+. Any one can provide me this information?

    Q5 - .00050 and 53%
    SQ5 - .00061 and 58%
    $1750 lease cash
    $1000 dealer marketing allowance
    It looks like the available lease cash is only $750 (10/1/2020-11/2/2020). For the transparency the dealer showed me the AFS page and I could confirm it. I wonder where is the other $1000 comes from?
    Total Cash of $1750 includes:
    $750 AFS Lease Cash exp. 11/02/2020
    $1000 Western Lease Cash Incremental Bonus (AZ, CA, HI, NV) exp. 11/02/2020
    Western lease cash applies if I don't lease via AFS, right? Or AFS can provide both?
    Not true - both incentives are from AFS. If you lease through a 3rd party bank or credit union, you lose all the AFS incentives. You have to use the other program, in its entirety.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.