MB GLB 250

AdamT84AdamT84 Member Posts: 8
edited October 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
October MF, RV, and incentives for GLB 250 4Matic 48m/20k 36/15 40222
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    AdamT84 said:

    October MF, RV, and incentives for GLB 250 4Matic 48m/20k 36/15 40222

    2020 or 2021 model year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AdamT84AdamT84 Member Posts: 8
    2020
  • AdamT84AdamT84 Member Posts: 8
    Looking at one in Nashville, do you have numbers for the same car 48m/20k for area code 37067? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,110
    AdamT84 said:

    Looking at one in Nashville, do you have numbers for the same car 48m/20k for area code 37067? Thank you!

    The MB numbers are national

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rygarskirygarski Member Posts: 1
    Looking for the MF and RV for a 2020 GLB 250 for 36/10k and 48/7.5k for 06484
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,782
    rygarski said:

    Looking for the MF and RV for a 2020 GLB 250 for 36/10k and 48/7.5k for 06484

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.