Will someone please help me determine if this is a good lease offer on a F150 ??

DocJrodDocJrod Member Posts: 11
edited October 2020 in Ford
Just letting the internet do it's thing. Is this a good deal.... Any/all comments/advice is welcome




Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,587
    DocJrod said:

    Just letting the internet do it's thing. Is this a good deal.... Any/all comments/advice is welcome




    Trim?
    Cab Style?
    4x2 or 4x4?
    Location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DocJrodDocJrod Member Posts: 11

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,587
    DocJrod said:


    Location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DocJrodDocJrod Member Posts: 11
    76063
  • DocJrodDocJrod Member Posts: 11
    @Michaell - I'm sorry, clearly I am new to this. Thank you for your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,587
    DocJrod said:

    @Michaell - I'm sorry, clearly I am new to this. Thank you for your help.

    No worries - we'll get there.

    2020 F-150 4x2 Supercrew
    3.97% APR and 53% residual
    $1500 lease cash
    $750 dealer cash

    Using the prices from the worksheet, I'm within $1 of the dealer quote.

    What hurts you most, is that in Texas, you pay sales tax on the entire selling price.

    Have you shopped multiple dealers? That will ensure you get the best price, and the best lease payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DocJrodDocJrod Member Posts: 11
    I also have the invoice - when salesperson says they are selling to me at invoice, what does that mean?

    Also, Salesperson is saying that the Explorer has better residual value (look at the ST) is that the case?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,587
    DocJrod said:

    I also have the invoice - when salesperson says they are selling to me at invoice, what does that mean?

    Also, Salesperson is saying that the Explorer has better residual value (look at the ST) is that the case?

    What he wants it to mean, to you, is that he's selling you the car for the same price the dealer bought it from the factory.

    I can pretty much guarantee you that isn't the case. There are all sorts of hidden incentives and bonuses from Ford that allow them to cut the pricing.

    Look up the pricing here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Residual on the Explorer ST is about the same.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.