Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2021 Nissan Rogue Lease Deals and Prices

1151617181921»

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,914
    Khranan said:

    Hi! Can I get the MF and residual for 2021 Rogue SV, SL and Platinum? ZIP is 06032, AWD and 36/12. Thanks!

    SV: .00200 MF and 60% residual
    SL: .00200 MF and 61%
    Plat: .00189 MF and 61%

    $1200 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ansky_27ansky_27 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2022
    Hi, I am looking for MF/RV/Incentives for a 2021 Rogue FWD SL and Platinum 36/12 for zip 85142.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    ansky_27 said:

    Hi, I am looking for MF/RV/Incentives for a 2021 Rogue SL and Platinum 36/12 for zip 85142.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ConnectConnect Member Posts: 10
    edited January 2022
    Hi. I am looking for the 2021 Nissan Rogue Sport S AWD and SV AWD 36/10 MF/RV/Lease Incentives. My zip code in 07601.
  • Options
    ConnectConnect Member Posts: 10
    Hi. I am looking for the 2021 Nissan Rogue S AWD and SV AWD 36/10 MF/RV/Lease Incentives. My zip code is 07601.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,914
    Connect said:

    Hi. I am looking for the 2021 Nissan Rogue Sport S AWD and SV AWD 36/10 MF/RV/Lease Incentives. My zip code in 07601.

    S: .00150 MF and 58% residual
    SV: .00154 MF and 59% residual

    $2225 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,914
    Connect said:

    Hi. I am looking for the 2021 Nissan Rogue S AWD and SV AWD 36/10 MF/RV/Lease Incentives. My zip code is 07601.

    S: .00198 MF and 61% residual
    SV: .00200 MF and 62% residual

    $1200 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ansky_27ansky_27 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    ansky_27 said:

    Hi, I am looking for MF/RV/Incentives for a 2021 Rogue SL and Platinum 36/12 for zip 85142.

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    ansky_27 said:

    Michaell said:

    ansky_27 said:

    Hi, I am looking for MF/RV/Incentives for a 2021 Rogue SL and Platinum 36/12 for zip 85142.

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD.
    Plat - .00189 and 60%
    SL - .00200 and 60%
    $700 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Stitch888Stitch888 Member Posts: 47
    Hello, I am looking for the MF, RV and any Incentive for the 2021 Nissan Rogue SV, FWD & AWD, 36/10K, Zipcode 89117. Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,914
    Stitch888 said:

    Hello, I am looking for the MF, RV and any Incentive for the 2021 Nissan Rogue SV, FWD & AWD, 36/10K, Zipcode 89117. Thanks

    .00200 MF
    $700 incentive
    62%/60% residual for AWD/FWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    titu0410titu0410 Member Posts: 6

    Hi! Can I get the MF and residual for 2021 Rogue SV and SL? ZIP is 95119, FWD and 36/10. Thanks!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    titu0410 said:

    Hi! Can I get the MF and residual for 2021 Rogue SV and SL? ZIP is 95119, FWD and 36/10. Thanks!

    SV - .00196 and 60%
    SL - .00208 and 62%
    $700 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Stitch888Stitch888 Member Posts: 47
    Hello, May I please have the MF, RV and any Incentive for February for

    2022 Nissan Rogue SV, FWD & AWD
    2022 Nissan Rogue SL, FWD & AWD
    36/10K
    Zipcode 89117
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,914
    Stitch888 said:

    Hello, May I please have the MF, RV and any Incentive for February for

    2022 Nissan Rogue SV, FWD & AWD
    2022 Nissan Rogue SL, FWD & AWD
    36/10K
    Zipcode 89117

    SL AWD: .00199 MF and 63% residual
    SL FWD: .00208 MF and 62%
    SV AWD: .00198 MF and 62%
    SV FWD: .00196 MF and 60%

    $700 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    brucesandmanbrucesandman Member Posts: 3
    Any information on MF and RV for 2022 model SL AWD 36M/10K? Zip Code 07446
  • Options
    RamL2938RamL2938 Member Posts: 3
    Could you please provide MF & RV for 2021 SV, SL and platinum Rogue AWD for zipcode 11729.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647

    Any information on MF and RV for 2022 model SL AWD 36M/10K? Zip Code 07446

    Please repost into our new 2022 Rogue discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    RamL2938 said:

    Could you please provide MF & RV for 2021 SV, SL and platinum Rogue AWD for zipcode 11729.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    RamL2938RamL2938 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022
    Could you please provide MF & RV for 2021 SV, SL and platinum Rogue AWD for zipcode 11729. 36 month 15K miles per year. Any incentive.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    RamL2938 said:

    Could you please provide MF & RV for 2021 SV, SL and platinum Rogue AWD for zipcode 11729. 36 month 15K miles per year. Any incentive.

    SV - .00198 and 59%
    SL - .00199 and 60%
    Plat - .00187 and 60%
    $1200 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    NYC1125NYC1125 Member Posts: 20
    Hi, could you please provide MF and RV for a 2021 SL and Platinum Rogue AWD 36 month with 10,000 miles for zip 11360?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    NYC1125 said:

    Hi, could you please provide MF and RV for a 2021 SL and Platinum Rogue AWD 36 month with 10,000 miles for zip 11360?

    Plat - .00187 MF and 63% RV
    SL - .00199 and 63%
    $1200 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    samrov44samrov44 Member Posts: 23
    Can i please get the MF/RV/lease deals for the SV trim. 36 months 12k for 11720
    Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,914
    samrov44 said:

    Can i please get the MF/RV/lease deals for the SV trim. 36 months 12k for 11720
    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    samrov44samrov44 Member Posts: 23
    kyfdx said:

    samrov44 said:

    Can i please get the MF/RV/lease deals for the SV trim. 36 months 12k for 11720
    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?
    Both if you dont mind
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,914
    samrov44 said:

    kyfdx said:

    samrov44 said:

    Can i please get the MF/RV/lease deals for the SV trim. 36 months 12k for 11720
    Thanks

    FWD or AWD?
    Both if you dont mind
    AWD: .00198 MF and 60% residual
    FWD: .00196 MF and 58% residual

    $1200 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    ShakirkShakirk Member Posts: 10
    edited February 2022

    Hello looking for 2022 nissan rogue s and sv money factor and residual for 36 12k. New body style. And any incentive

    Zip code 07522

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    Shakirk said:

    Hello looking for 2022 nissan rogue s and sv money factor and residual for 36 12k. New body style. And any incentive

    Zip code 07522

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    NYC1125NYC1125 Member Posts: 20

    Hi, could you please provide the March MF and RV for a 2021 Rogue SL AWD and Rogue Platinum AWD 36 month with 10,000 miles for zip 11360? Any incentives?

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,914
    NYC1125 said:

    Hi, could you please provide the March MF and RV for a 2021 Rogue SL AWD and Rogue Platinum AWD 36 month with 10,000 miles for zip 11360? Any incentives?

    Plat: .00187 MF and 63% residual
    SL: .00199 MF and 63% residual

    $1200 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    calsign868calsign868 Member Posts: 27

    Hello,
    May I please get the 36/15k programs for an S and SL FWD for ZIP 92646? If there are any 18 or 24 month programs may I get those too. Thank you so much

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647

    Hello,

    May I please get the 36/15k programs for an S and SL FWD for ZIP 92646? If there are any 18 or 24 month programs may I get those too. Thank you so much

    S - .00196 and 72%, 65%, 56% for 18/24/36 and 15K
    SL - .00208 and 74%, 68%, 59%
    $700 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ShakirkShakirk Member Posts: 10

    @Michaell said:
    FWD or AWD?

    Awd please

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    Shakirk said:

    Hello looking for 2022 nissan rogue s and sv money factor and residual for 36 12k. New body style. And any incentive

    Zip code 07522

    Shakirk said:

    @Michaell said:

    FWD or AWD?

    Awd please


    2022 Rogue discussion, sorry

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hetaheta Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2022
    Hi, can I please get MF, residual, and any incentives on a 2021 Nissan Rogue for the AWD S and SV trims 36/12 zip: 11554

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,914
    heta said:

    Hi, can I please get MF, residual, and any incentives on a 2021 Nissan Rogue for the AWD S and SV trims 36/12 zip: 11554

    Thank you!

    Standard MF
    $500 dealer cash
    54%/55% residual for S/SV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dbdtrondbdtron Member Posts: 3
    Can you please provide the MF, residual and incentives for:
    Model: 2022 Rogue SL AWD; Platinum AWD

    Miles/Term: 10k / 24 & 36 months
    Zip code: 11803
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    dbdtron said:

    Can you please provide the MF, residual and incentives for:
    Model: 2022 Rogue SL AWD; Platinum AWD

    Miles/Term: 10k / 24 & 36 months
    Zip code: 11803

    dbdtron said:

    Can you please provide the MF, residual and incentives for:
    Model: 2022 Rogue SL AWD; Platinum AWD

    Miles/Term: 10k / 24 & 36 months
    Zip code: 11803

    Repost into the 2022 Rogue discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JMontyJMonty Member Posts: 27

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue AWD

    Miles/Term: 12k / 36 months
    Zip Code: 01089

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,647
    JMonty said:

    Can you please provide me with the MF, residual, and any incentives for 2022 Rogue AWD

    Miles/Term: 12k / 36 months

    Zip Code: 01089

    Please repost into the 2022 Rogue discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.