Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2021 Chevrolet Traverse Lease Deals and Prices

1234568»

Comments

  • Options
    JPod23JPod23 Member Posts: 1

    👋! Can I please get the RV, MF & Incentives for: 2021 Chevrolet Traverse LT Cloth SUV
    36/10k in zip 19087

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    JPod23 said:

    👋! Can I please get the RV, MF & Incentives for: 2021 Chevrolet Traverse LT Cloth SUV

    36/10k in zip 19087

    .00142 MF and 61% residual
    $2000 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    BT18BT18 Member Posts: 83
    edited November 2021

    @BT18 said:
    Hello, could I please get the RV, MF and incentives for the LS and LT Cloth both AWD?
    11230
    36/10

    TIA!

    Hello, unfortunately inventory is even tougher than I thought. Can you please provide this months numbers.

    TIA

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    BT18 said:

    @BT18 said:

    Hello, could I please get the RV, MF and incentives for the LS and LT Cloth both AWD?

    11230

    36/10

    TIA!

    Hello, unfortunately inventory is even tougher than I thought. Can you please provide this months numbers.

    TIA


    LS - .00192 and 62%
    LT - .00151 and 60%
    $2000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    njmike89njmike89 Member Posts: 6

    Are rv/mf details out yet on 2022 Traverses? Zip is 07079. Premier trim.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    njmike89 said:

    Are rv/mf details out yet on 2022 Traverses? Zip is 07079. Premier trim.

    Please post in our new 2022 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    EplanasEplanas Member Posts: 21

    Hello, may i get rv and mf for 2021 3-lt fwd, 10k 36mos? Thank you

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    Eplanas said:

    Hello, may i get rv and mf for 2021 3-lt fwd, 10k 36mos? Thank you

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    EplanasEplanas Member Posts: 21

    @Michaell said:
    What is your location?

    Sorry, 33186

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    Eplanas said:

    Hello, may i get rv and mf for 2021 3-lt fwd, 10k 36mos? Thank you

    Eplanas said:

    @Michaell said:

    What is your location?

    Sorry, 33186


    .00108 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RobVeeRobVee Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2021

    Good morning. Can I please get the RV, MF & Incentives for: 2021 Chevrolet Traverse LT AWD SUV (cloth and leather - if there's a difference). Zip is 53018
    36 mo / 15k mi
    Thank you very much.

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    RobVee said:

    Good morning. Can I please get the RV, MF & Incentives for: 2021 Chevrolet Traverse LT AWD SUV (cloth and leather - if there's a difference). Zip is 53018

    36 mo / 15k mi

    Thank you very much.

    1LT: .00151 MF and 57% residual
    3LT: .00108 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    thehash880thehash880 Member Posts: 16
    edited November 2021

    Can I get numbers for LT AWD (cloth) at whatever is the best monthly term with 12k miles at zip 11720?

    Thanks!

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095

    Can I get numbers for LT AWD (cloth) at whatever is the best monthly term with 12k miles at zip 11720?

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00151 MF and 59% RV
    $2000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    blitz92blitz92 Member Posts: 28
    Hi. Can you please provide me with the residual, MF, and lease incentives for a trim 3LT AWD for 36/12k in zip 11572? Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    blitz92 said:

    Hi. Can you please provide me with the residual, MF, and lease incentives for a trim 3LT AWD for 36/12k in zip 11572? Thank you.

    .00108 MF and 56% residual
    $2000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    telfer19telfer19 Member Posts: 43
    Can you please provide me the RV and MF for a 2021 FWD LS1 cloth interior in 28027? 24/12k and 36/12k if possible
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    telfer19 said:

    Can you please provide me the RV and MF for a 2021 FWD LS1 cloth interior in 28027? 24/12k and 36/12k if possible

    .00236 and 69%
    .00192 and 61%
    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    swest2017swest2017 Member Posts: 9
    Hi could up please provide the RV and MF for a 2022 FWD LT1 Cloth interior in 92562 for 36/12k? Dealer said vehichle was in production and would be delivered sometime next month. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    swest2017 said:

    Hi could up please provide the RV and MF for a 2022 FWD LT1 Cloth interior in 92562 for 36/12k? Dealer said vehichle was in production and would be delivered sometime next month. Thank you!

    New programs start next Tuesday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    swest2017swest2017 Member Posts: 9
    Thanks. Trying to figure out to pull trigger on a vehicle today or tomorrow. We are getting 63% Residual and .002 MF from dealer quote with no incentives. Plus a 2k market. Hard to see if this is a good deal or not nowadays.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    swest2017 said:

    Thanks. Trying to figure out to pull trigger on a vehicle today or tomorrow. We are getting 63% Residual and .002 MF from dealer quote with no incentives. Plus a 2k market. Hard to see if this is a good deal or not nowadays.

    For 2022 model information, post here

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RobVeeRobVee Member Posts: 4
    Good morning. Can anyone please help me confirm the Residual and Money Factor (and any incentives - which I doubt exist) on a lease for a 2021 Traverse AWD LT Cloth - 36 months/15k in zip 53018
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,399
    RobVee said:

    Good morning. Can anyone please help me confirm the Residual and Money Factor (and any incentives - which I doubt exist) on a lease for a 2021 Traverse AWD LT Cloth - 36 months/15k in zip 53018

    .00177 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    RobVeeRobVee Member Posts: 4
    Good afternoon. Can I please get the RV, MF & Incentives for: 2021 Chevrolet Traverse LT Cloth SUV AWD for 36 mos /15k in zip 53018 ? THANK YOU!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,095
    RobVee said:

    Good afternoon. Can I please get the RV, MF & Incentives for: 2021 Chevrolet Traverse LT Cloth SUV AWD for 36 mos /15k in zip 53018 ? THANK YOU!

    .00138 MF and 56% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.