Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2021 Audi A7 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
edited November 2020 in Audi
Ask your 2021 A7 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13

Comments

  • Options
    uclarahuluclarahul Member Posts: 22
    Can I have the MF, incentives and Residual for a 2021 A7 with Premium and Premium Plus? I'm looking for a 36 month lease with 10k miles in 92592. Thanks much
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    uclarahul said:

    Can I have the MF, incentives and Residual for a 2021 A7 with Premium and Premium Plus? I'm looking for a 36 month lease with 10k miles in 92592. Thanks much

    .00103 MF and 55% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hrohro Member Posts: 7
    Sorry in advance but I can’t find the 2021 S7 forum. I’m looking for MF, RV, incentives for 2021 Audi S7 in 07728. Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529
    hro said:

    Sorry in advance but I can’t find the 2021 S7 forum. I’m looking for MF, RV, incentives for 2021 Audi S7 in 07728. Thank you

    Lease term and mileage?
    Trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hrohro Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2020
    2021 S7 MF/RV/incentives 36 mos / 10k & 12k miles. Premium & Premium Plus in 07728.
  • Options
    hrohro Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2020
    Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529
    hro said:

    2021 S7 MF/RV/incentives 36 mos / 10k & 12k miles. Premium & Premium Plus in 07728.

    36/12
    .00133 and 56%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hrohro Member Posts: 7
    What’s the RV on 36/10? Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    hro said:

    What’s the RV on 36/10? Thank you.

    +1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hrohro Member Posts: 7
    Great thanks for your help!!
  • Options
    Claw1982Claw1982 Member Posts: 17
    edited November 2020
    Hello, can you please post the December numbers for MF, residual and incentives for 2021 A7 Prestige and P+ in 30329, for 36/10? Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    Claw1982 said:

    Hello, can you please post the December numbers for MF, residual and incentives for 2021 A7 Prestige and P+ in 30329, for 36/10? Thank you.

    December programs start on Tuesday.

    You should pare down your choices before then. We aren't likely to answer your questions for 8 different models.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mahmoudhmkmahmoudhmk Member Posts: 66
    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV & Incentives for 2021 A7 e (hybrid) in Prem Plus/prestige for 36/39 months/12k miles in 55446? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864

    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV & Incentives for 2021 A7 e (hybrid) in Prem Plus/prestige for 36/39 months/12k miles in 55446? Thanks!

    P+
    36/12: .00126 MF and 51% residual
    39/12: .00146 MF and 49% residual

    Subtract 1% for Prestige

    $8212 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Claw1982Claw1982 Member Posts: 17
    May I please get the MF, residual and incentives for 2021 A7 Prestige in 30329, for 36/10? Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    Claw1982 said:

    May I please get the MF, residual and incentives for 2021 A7 Prestige in 30329, for 36/10? Thanks.

    .00065 MF and 51% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    iambatman_iambatman_ Member Posts: 14
    Can I have the MF/residual/available incentives for a 2021 Audi A7 Premium Plus in 06854, 36/10 and 36/12 terms
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529

    Can I have the MF/residual/available incentives for a 2021 Audi A7 Premium Plus in 06854, 36/10 and 36/12 terms

    36/12
    .00065 and 52%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mahmoudhmkmahmoudhmk Member Posts: 66
    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV & Incentives for 2021 A7 and A7 e (hybrid) in Prem Plus for 36 months and 12/15k miles in 55446? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529

    Hi, may I please have the MF, RV & Incentives for 2021 A7 and A7 e (hybrid) in Prem Plus for 36 months and 12/15k miles in 55446? Thanks!

    36/15
    A7 - .00018 and 48%
    A7e - .00049 and 47%; $6712 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Leasing129Leasing129 Member Posts: 40
    Can I please have the MF, RV & Incentives for 2021 A7 Premium Plus 55 TFSI® e quattro S tronic
    10,000 miles
    36 months
    61008, IL
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529

    Can I please have the MF, RV & Incentives for 2021 A7 Premium Plus 55 TFSI® e quattro S tronic
    10,000 miles
    36 months
    61008, IL

    .00018 and 51%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jflo819jflo819 Member Posts: 14
    Hello. Can you please provide the residual value, money factor, and any available incentives for the 2021 Audi A7 Premium Plus? 36 months and 42 months and 7,500 miles per year for each. Zip code is 19063. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    jflo819 said:

    Hello. Can you please provide the residual value, money factor, and any available incentives for the 2021 Audi A7 Premium Plus? 36 months and 42 months and 7,500 miles per year for each. Zip code is 19063. Thank you!

    .00018 MF and 52% residual
    .00038 MF and 48% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    jdagnjdagn Member Posts: 31
    Does anyone have insight into the Audi advertised lease deal for the P+ 55 e? e.g. Seems like the dealer contribution is significantly higher than the lease cash quoted. Is this a good deal?
    Thanks (fine print included below)

    Monthly lease payment based on MSRP of $75,945 and destination charges less a suggested dealer contribution resulting in a capitalized cost of $62,106. Excludes tax, title, license, options, and dealer fees. Amount due at signing includes first month’s payment, customer down payment of $3,385, and acquisition fee of $895. Monthly payments total $25,899.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529
    jdagn said:

    Does anyone have insight into the Audi advertised lease deal for the P+ 55 e? e.g. Seems like the dealer contribution is significantly higher than the lease cash quoted. Is this a good deal?
    Thanks (fine print included below)

    Monthly lease payment based on MSRP of $75,945 and destination charges less a suggested dealer contribution resulting in a capitalized cost of $62,106. Excludes tax, title, license, options, and dealer fees. Amount due at signing includes first month’s payment, customer down payment of $3,385, and acquisition fee of $895. Monthly payments total $25,899.

    What payment are they quoting?

    Whatever it is, add almost $100/mo to it to amortize the customer down payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    lightFlightF Member Posts: 9
    May I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for 2021 A7 Prestige in 98433, for 36/12? Thanks. And is these numbers change everymonth?
  • Options
    jdagnjdagn Member Posts: 31
    Michaell said:

    jdagn said:

    Does anyone have insight into the Audi advertised lease deal for the P+ 55 e? e.g. Seems like the dealer contribution is significantly higher than the lease cash quoted. Is this a good deal?
    Thanks (fine print included below)

    Monthly lease payment based on MSRP of $75,945 and destination charges less a suggested dealer contribution resulting in a capitalized cost of $62,106. Excludes tax, title, license, options, and dealer fees. Amount due at signing includes first month’s payment, customer down payment of $3,385, and acquisition fee of $895. Monthly payments total $25,899.

    What payment are they quoting?

    Whatever it is, add almost $100/mo to it to amortize the customer down payment.
    Sorry. Key point. Payment quoted is $719/month. Re: adding 100/m for customer down payment...is that the same as saying the monthly payment would be 100 more for zero down? Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    lightF said:

    May I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for 2021 A7 Prestige in 98433, for 36/12? Thanks. And is these numbers change everymonth?

    .00018 MF and 48% residual
    No lease incentives

    New programs each month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    jdagn said:

    Michaell said:

    jdagn said:

    Does anyone have insight into the Audi advertised lease deal for the P+ 55 e? e.g. Seems like the dealer contribution is significantly higher than the lease cash quoted. Is this a good deal?
    Thanks (fine print included below)

    Monthly lease payment based on MSRP of $75,945 and destination charges less a suggested dealer contribution resulting in a capitalized cost of $62,106. Excludes tax, title, license, options, and dealer fees. Amount due at signing includes first month’s payment, customer down payment of $3,385, and acquisition fee of $895. Monthly payments total $25,899.

    What payment are they quoting?

    Whatever it is, add almost $100/mo to it to amortize the customer down payment.
    Sorry. Key point. Payment quoted is $719/month. Re: adding 100/m for customer down payment...is that the same as saying the monthly payment would be 100 more for zero down? Thank you.
    Yes

    $75945
    -$6712 Audi incentive
    -$3385 down payment
    -$62106 CAP cost
    = $3742 dealer discount (about 5% of MSRP)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dejusnsdejusns Member Posts: 25
    Hi experts, I am looking for MF and RV for 2021 Audi S7 Sportback Prestige for 36m 12m/y. ZIP 02128.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    dejusns said:

    Hi experts, I am looking for MF and RV for 2021 Audi S7 Sportback Prestige for 36m 12m/y. ZIP 02128.
    Thank you.

    .00094 MF and 52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    dejusnsdejusns Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

    dejusns said:

    Hi experts, I am looking for MF and RV for 2021 Audi S7 Sportback Prestige for 36m 12m/y. ZIP 02128.
    Thank you.

    .00094 MF and 52% residual
    Thank you.
  • Options
    dejusnsdejusns Member Posts: 25
    kyfdx said:

    dejusns said:

    Hi experts, I am looking for MF and RV for 2021 Audi S7 Sportback Prestige for 36m 12m/y. ZIP 02128.
    Thank you.

    .00094 MF and 52% residual
    Do you also have the info for 48m with 12k miles/year?

    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529
    dejusns said:

    kyfdx said:

    dejusns said:

    Hi experts, I am looking for MF and RV for 2021 Audi S7 Sportback Prestige for 36m 12m/y. ZIP 02128.
    Thank you.

    .00094 MF and 52% residual
    Do you also have the info for 48m with 12k miles/year?

    Thank you.
    48 month term is not supported

    42/12
    .00114 and 48%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    dejusnsdejusns Member Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

    dejusns said:

    kyfdx said:

    dejusns said:

    Hi experts, I am looking for MF and RV for 2021 Audi S7 Sportback Prestige for 36m 12m/y. ZIP 02128.
    Thank you.

    .00094 MF and 52% residual
    Do you also have the info for 48m with 12k miles/year?

    Thank you.
    48 month term is not supported

    42/12
    .00114 and 48%
    I see. Thank you.
  • Options
    PineappleFatPineappleFat Member Posts: 1
    Hey there. New to leasing so trying to do all the proper leg work. Could you provide the RV & MF in 75142 for a Premium Plus on a 12k/36mo? Assuming there's no current incentives.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529

    Hey there. New to leasing so trying to do all the proper leg work. Could you provide the RV & MF in 75142 for a Premium Plus on a 12k/36mo? Assuming there's no current incentives.

    .00018 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    twmtwm Member Posts: 68
    Hi,

    Could I get the MF, RV, and Incentives on a 2021 Audi A7 P+ (Gas and PHEV) and 2021 Audi S7 P+ for 24 months/10,000 miles per year? ZIP code is 33410. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    twm said:

    Hi,

    Could I get the MF, RV, and Incentives on a 2021 Audi A7 P+ (Gas and PHEV) and 2021 Audi S7 P+ for 24 months/10,000 miles per year? ZIP code is 33410. Thank you very much.

    A7: .00018 MF and 58% residual
    S7: .00094 MF and 62% residual
    A7e: .00075 MF and 57% residual. $8712 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    thegewgawthegewgaw Member Posts: 14
    Could I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 A7 and A7e, P+ and Prestige, 36/10 in ZIP 94086?

    Also, are MSDs accepted anymore? If so, what is the rate reduction and maximum number?

    Thx!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    thegewgaw said:

    Could I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 A7 and A7e, P+ and Prestige, 36/10 in ZIP 94086?

    Also, are MSDs accepted anymore? If so, what is the rate reduction and maximum number?

    Thx!

    A7: .00018 MF and 51%/49% residual

    A7e: .00075 MF and 50%/49% residual. $8712 lease cash

    9 MSDs X .00005 ea = .00045 MF reduction
    At the dealer's discretion.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    thegewgawthegewgaw Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    thegewgaw said:

    Could I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 A7 and A7e, P+ and Prestige, 36/10 in ZIP 94086?

    Also, are MSDs accepted anymore? If so, what is the rate reduction and maximum number?

    Thx!

    A7: .00018 MF and 51%/49% residual

    A7e: .00075 MF and 50%/49% residual. $8712 lease cash

    9 MSDs X .00005 ea = .00045 MF reduction
    At the dealer's discretion.

    That residual is a killer. What about S7s?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529
    thegewgaw said:

    kyfdx said:

    thegewgaw said:

    Could I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 A7 and A7e, P+ and Prestige, 36/10 in ZIP 94086?

    Also, are MSDs accepted anymore? If so, what is the rate reduction and maximum number?

    Thx!

    A7: .00018 MF and 51%/49% residual

    A7e: .00075 MF and 50%/49% residual. $8712 lease cash

    9 MSDs X .00005 ea = .00045 MF reduction
    At the dealer's discretion.

    That residual is a killer. What about S7s?
    You think they're any better? Even so, with the higher prices, the payment will be the same, or higher.

    .00094 and 55% / 53%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    thegewgawthegewgaw Member Posts: 14
    Michaell said:

    thegewgaw said:

    kyfdx said:

    thegewgaw said:

    Could I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 A7 and A7e, P+ and Prestige, 36/10 in ZIP 94086?

    Also, are MSDs accepted anymore? If so, what is the rate reduction and maximum number?

    Thx!

    A7: .00018 MF and 51%/49% residual

    A7e: .00075 MF and 50%/49% residual. $8712 lease cash

    9 MSDs X .00005 ea = .00045 MF reduction
    At the dealer's discretion.

    That residual is a killer. What about S7s?
    You think they're any better? Even so, with the higher prices, the payment will be the same, or higher.

    .00094 and 55% / 53%
    No incentives
    Haha I figure if I’m going to take a bath anyway, take a bath in a fancier bathtub instead.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529
    thegewgaw said:

    Michaell said:

    thegewgaw said:

    kyfdx said:

    thegewgaw said:

    Could I get the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 A7 and A7e, P+ and Prestige, 36/10 in ZIP 94086?

    Also, are MSDs accepted anymore? If so, what is the rate reduction and maximum number?

    Thx!

    A7: .00018 MF and 51%/49% residual

    A7e: .00075 MF and 50%/49% residual. $8712 lease cash

    9 MSDs X .00005 ea = .00045 MF reduction
    At the dealer's discretion.

    That residual is a killer. What about S7s?
    You think they're any better? Even so, with the higher prices, the payment will be the same, or higher.

    .00094 and 55% / 53%
    No incentives
    Haha I figure if I’m going to take a bath anyway, take a bath in a fancier bathtub instead.
    Never had it phrased quite that way....

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    pravinjcpravinjc Member Posts: 14
    Hi, can I please get the RV and MF for a 2021 premium plus in 91101 - 36/12. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529
    pravinjc said:

    Hi, can I please get the RV and MF for a 2021 premium plus in 91101 - 36/12. Thanks!

    .00018 and 50%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nrmosesnrmoses Member Posts: 10
    Hi, looking for MF and RV for A7 EV Premium Plus zip 20735; 36/10. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,529
    nrmoses said:

    Hi, looking for MF and RV for A7 EV Premium Plus zip 20735; 36/10. Thanks!

    .00075 and 50%
    $8712 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.