2021 Chevrolet Trax Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
edited November 2020 in Chevrolet
Ask your 2021 Trax lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • KingMePleaseKingMePlease Member Posts: 7
    Looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Trax LS FWD base in zip 50021:
    39m/10k miles
    24m/10k miles

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121

    Looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Trax LS FWD base in zip 50021:
    39m/10k miles
    24m/10k miles

    Thanks!

    24/10 - .00017 and 66%
    39/10 - .00014 and 57%
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kimjh6823kimjh6823 Member Posts: 1
    Also looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Trax LS, zip 29414, 36m/10k miles.

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,632
    kimjh6823 said:

    Also looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Trax LS, zip 29414, 36m/10k miles.

    Thank you.

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • essiescessiesc Member Posts: 6
    Hi there,

    Looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2020 or 2021 Trax LS FWD base in zip 85208:
    36 or 39m/10k miles
    36 or 39m/12k miles (if any difference)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,632
    edited January 31
    essiesc said:

    Hi there,

    Looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2020 or 2021 Trax LS FWD base in zip 85208:
    36 or 39m/10k miles
    36 or 39m/12k miles (if any difference)

    2021
    .00014 MF
    58%/56% residual for 36/39 mo, 12K/yr
    $1000 lease cash

    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    2020 model discussion

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • essiescessiesc Member Posts: 6
    Thank you so much!
  • instarandinstarand Member Posts: 144
    May I lease have the lease numbers on a 2021 Trax LS AWD, 10/36 in 06897? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,632
    instarand said:

    May I lease have the lease numbers on a 2021 Trax LS AWD, 10/36 in 06897? Thanks.

    .00015 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KillerNolKillerNol PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 15
    Hello,

    Looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Trax LT AWD in zip 15057:
    39m/12k miles
    36m/12k miles

    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,632
    KillerNol said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Trax LT AWD in zip 15057:
    39m/12k miles
    36m/12k miles

    Thanks!!

    .00015 MF
    58%/56% residual

    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • adamcaradamcar Member Posts: 33

    2021 AWD and front drive 24 months 12k 23192 MF and RV?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,632

    @adamcar said:
    2021 AWD and front drive 24 months 12k 23192 MF and RV?

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • adamcaradamcar Member Posts: 33

    @kyfdx said:

    @adamcar said:
    2021 AWD and front drive 24 months 12k 23192 MF and RV?

    Which trim?

    LT

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121

    @adamcar said:

    @kyfdx said:

    @adamcar said:
    2021 AWD and front drive 24 months 12k 23192 MF and RV?

    Which trim?

    LT

    F - .00020 and 63%; $1500 lease cash
    A - .00018 and 65%; $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cargirl101cargirl101 Member Posts: 2
    Hello. Can you please provide RV, MF and any incentives for a 2021AWD Chevy Trax, in zip 49501?
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121

    Hello. Can you please provide RV, MF and any incentives for a 2021AWD Chevy Trax, in zip 49501?
    Thank you.

    What trim level?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cargirl101cargirl101 Member Posts: 2
    It is a LS.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121

    Hello. Can you please provide RV, MF and any incentives for a 2021AWD Chevy Trax, in zip 49501?
    Thank you.

    It is a LS.

    36/15
    .00015 and 56%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SignerSigner 27040Member Posts: 28

    Hello! Trax LS FWD
    ZIP 27041
    RV/MF for 24 month ONE-PAY 12k/yr
    RV/MF for 36 month ONE-PAY 12k/yr
    Any incentives?
    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    Signer said:

    Hello! Trax LS FWD

    ZIP 27041

    RV/MF for 24 month ONE-PAY 12k/yr

    RV/MF for 36 month ONE-PAY 12k/yr

    Any incentives?

    Thanks!

    .00020 and 63%
    .00017 and 56%
    $1500 lease cash

    MF after one-pay discount either .00001 or .00005 for either term

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pedrlopzpedrlopz floridaMember Posts: 14
    Hello!
    Chevy Trax LT FWD
    ZIP 34744
    RV/MF for 24 month 12k/yr
    RV/MF for 36 month 12k/yr
    Any incentives?
    Thanks alot!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    pedrlopz said:

    Hello!
    Chevy Trax LT FWD
    ZIP 34744
    RV/MF for 24 month 12k/yr
    RV/MF for 36 month 12k/yr
    Any incentives?
    Thanks alot!!!

    .00020 and 63%
    .00017 and 56%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.