-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

2021 Dodge Durango Lease Deals and Prices

1246714

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    99xracer said:

    Residual and MF for Durango Hellcat 36/15 & 36/12 zip 84032 - Thanks!

    36/15
    Standard MF and 53%
    No incentive info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    99xracer99xracer Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    99xracer said:

    Residual and MF for Durango Hellcat 36/15 & 36/12 zip 84032 - Thanks!

    36/15
    Standard MF and 53%
    No incentive info
    What is standard MF? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    99xracer said:

    Michaell said:

    99xracer said:

    Residual and MF for Durango Hellcat 36/15 & 36/12 zip 84032 - Thanks!

    36/15
    Standard MF and 53%
    No incentive info
    What is standard MF? Thanks!
    We don't have it, this month. It's usually high (.00200+)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Piva84Piva84 Member Posts: 11
    I'd need the MF, Residual and incentives for Durango AWD SXT Plus and GT Plus 36/12, zip 48348.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    Piva84 said:

    I'd need the MF, Residual and incentives for Durango AWD SXT Plus and GT Plus 36/12, zip 48348.

    Thanks!

    GT+ - .00011 and 54%; $2800 incentives
    SXT+ - .00029 and 55%; $2800

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ROM83139ROM83139 Member Posts: 21
    May I have the RV, MF and Incentives for the Durango SXT and SXT Plus..... 36M/12K..... 15210
    Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    ROM83139 said:

    May I have the RV, MF and Incentives for the Durango SXT and SXT Plus..... 36M/12K..... 15210
    Thank you

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ROM83139ROM83139 Member Posts: 21
    AWD.. Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    ROM83139 said:

    May I have the RV, MF and Incentives for the Durango SXT and SXT Plus..... 36M/12K..... 15210
    Thank you

    ROM83139 said:

    AWD.. Thank you

    SXT+
    .00029 MF and 55% residual
    $1750 incentive


    No lease support for the SXT

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    KdcobrarKdcobrar Member Posts: 9
    Hi can I please have the lease numbers for a 2021 Durango RT AWD with 36/12k in 11949? Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    Kdcobrar said:

    Hi can I please have the lease numbers for a 2021 Durango RT AWD with 36/12k in 11949? Thank you!

    .00003 and 54%
    $3800 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tywebb1973tywebb1973 Member Posts: 115
    Residual and MF and incentives on 2021 RT AWD for 3 years, 12K per year? Zip code is 08053. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112

    Residual and MF and incentives on 2021 RT AWD for 3 years, 12K per year? Zip code is 08053. Thanks!

    .00003 and 54%
    $1750 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    tywebb1973tywebb1973 Member Posts: 115
    Michaell said:

    Residual and MF and incentives on 2021 RT AWD for 3 years, 12K per year? Zip code is 08053. Thanks!

    .00003 and 54%
    $1750 incentives
    Thanks! Crazy how one state over from NJ incentives are $2,000 higher! Hahaha.
  • Options
    JJLJJL Member Posts: 31
    Hi, can I please get the MF, Residual and any Incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango Rt AWD. Zip 43015. Thanks.

    24/12K
    27/12k if available
    36/12K
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    JJL said:

    Hi, can I please get the MF, Residual and any Incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango Rt AWD. Zip 43015. Thanks.

    24/12K
    27/12k if available
    36/12K

    24/12 - .00023 and 62%
    36/12 - .00003 and 54%
    $2800 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hmcinc13hmcinc13 Member Posts: 14
    Hello, can I please get MF, Residual and incentives for 2021 Durango RT AWD 36/15k zip 11754.
    Does Tow N Go package change any of these numbers?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    hmcinc13 said:

    Hello, can I please get MF, Residual and incentives for 2021 Durango RT AWD 36/15k zip 11754.
    Does Tow N Go package change any of these numbers?

    .00003 and 52%
    $3800 incentives

    Packages and options do not change the program numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hmcinc13hmcinc13 Member Posts: 14
    Hello, can I please get MF, Residual and incentives for 2021 Durango RT AWD 39/15k zip 11754.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    hmcinc13 said:

    Hello, can I please get MF, Residual and incentives for 2021 Durango RT AWD 39/15k zip 11754.

    36/15
    .00003 and 52%
    $3800 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Maddog21Maddog21 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

    Can I please get the lease info on a 2021 Dodge Durango R/T for RWD & AWD w/black top for 36/12? My zip is 35634. Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    Maddog21 said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the lease info on a 2021 Dodge Durango R/T for RWD & AWD w/black top for 36/12? My zip is 35634. Thank you.

    AWD: .00003 MF and 54% residual
    RWD: .00016 MF and 53% residual

    $1750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hamada128hamada128 Member Posts: 13
    edited February 2021
    2021 AWD RT with MSRP of $54,500, I can get it for $640/mo only first month down, 36/12000. Zip 07094
    Is this a good deal or not?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    hamada128 said:

    2021 AWD RT with MSRP of $54,500, I can get it for $640/mo only first month down, 36/12000. Zip 07094
    Is this a good deal or not?

    .00003 and 54%
    $3800 incentives

    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?

    Without those numbers, we can't provide any feedback.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hamada128hamada128 Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    hamada128 said:

    2021 AWD RT with MSRP of $54,500, I can get it for $640/mo only first month down, 36/12000. Zip 07094
    Is this a good deal or not?

    .00003 and 54%
    $3800 incentives

    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?

    Without those numbers, we can't provide any feedback.
    Dealer won't allow to show those breakdown numbers at this level.
    I was told the selling price is close to $52k.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    hamada128 said:

    Michaell said:

    hamada128 said:

    2021 AWD RT with MSRP of $54,500, I can get it for $640/mo only first month down, 36/12000. Zip 07094
    Is this a good deal or not?

    .00003 and 54%
    $3800 incentives

    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?

    Without those numbers, we can't provide any feedback.
    Dealer won't allow to show those breakdown numbers at this level.
    I was told the selling price is close to $52k.
    Not much we can do to help, then.

    If they are playing "hide the numbers", you might be better off working with another dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ATrip2015ATrip2015 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021
    Whats the Lease Deal on a 2021 Dodge Durango SXT and SXT PLUS, 36/month and 39/month? Incentives?
    Zip Code 07424 Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    ATrip2015 said:

    Whats the Lease Deal on a 2021 Dodge Durango SXT and SXT PLUS, 36/month and 39/month? Incentives?
    Zip Code 07424 Thank you.

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    hamada128hamada128 Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    hamada128 said:

    Michaell said:

    hamada128 said:

    2021 AWD RT with MSRP of $54,500, I can get it for $640/mo only first month down, 36/12000. Zip 07094
    Is this a good deal or not?

    .00003 and 54%
    $3800 incentives

    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?

    Without those numbers, we can't provide any feedback.
    Dealer won't allow to show those breakdown numbers at this level.
    I was told the selling price is close to $52k.
    Not much we can do to help, then.

    If they are playing "hide the numbers", you might be better off working with another dealer.
    Do I multiply the 0.54 RV x the MSRP or the final sale price?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    hamada128 said:

    Michaell said:

    hamada128 said:

    Michaell said:

    hamada128 said:

    2021 AWD RT with MSRP of $54,500, I can get it for $640/mo only first month down, 36/12000. Zip 07094
    Is this a good deal or not?

    .00003 and 54%
    $3800 incentives

    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?

    Without those numbers, we can't provide any feedback.
    Dealer won't allow to show those breakdown numbers at this level.
    I was told the selling price is close to $52k.
    Not much we can do to help, then.

    If they are playing "hide the numbers", you might be better off working with another dealer.
    Do I multiply the 0.54 RV x the MSRP or the final sale price?
    MSRP - bottom line number of the window sticker.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Bam423Bam423 Member Posts: 82
    Hi could I have the numbers for the R/T AWD in zip 37620 for 24/15? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    Bam423 said:

    Hi could I have the numbers for the R/T AWD in zip 37620 for 24/15? Thanks!

    .00023 and 61%
    $1750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jordyzuckjordyzuck Member Posts: 81
    Can I please get the MF, residual and any incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango R/T, Citadel, and SRT - all AWD. Zip 07901, 36 months/10k miles. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    jordyzuck said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual and any incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango R/T, Citadel, and SRT - all AWD. Zip 07901, 36 months/10k miles. Thanks!

    CIT - .00025 and 56%; $3800 incentives
    R/T - .00003 and 55%; $3800
    SRT - .00008 and 53%; $2050

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    fjr0002fjr0002 Member Posts: 2
    Can I please get the MF, residual and any incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango R/T and GT Plus - both AWD. Zip 20109, 36/12k miles. thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    fjr0002 said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual and any incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango R/T and GT Plus - both AWD. Zip 20109, 36/12k miles. thank you

    GT+ - .00011 and 54%
    R/T - .00003 and 54%
    $1750 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    helii0shelii0s Member Posts: 3
    Hi, could i please get MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Durango R/T and SRT in zip 60564 (for 36mo/12k)
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    helii0s said:

    Hi, could i please get MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Durango R/T and SRT in zip 60564 (for 36mo/12k)

    R/T - RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    helii0shelii0s Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    helii0s said:

    Hi, could i please get MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Durango R/T and SRT in zip 60564 (for 36mo/12k)

    R/T - RWD or AWD?
    whoops - AWD
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    helii0s said:

    Michaell said:

    helii0s said:

    Hi, could i please get MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Durango R/T and SRT in zip 60564 (for 36mo/12k)

    R/T - RWD or AWD?
    whoops - AWD
    R/T - .00003 and 54%; $1750 incentives
    SRT - .00008 and 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    helii0shelii0s Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    helii0s said:

    Michaell said:

    helii0s said:

    Hi, could i please get MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Durango R/T and SRT in zip 60564 (for 36mo/12k)

    R/T - RWD or AWD?
    whoops - AWD
    R/T - .00003 and 54%; $1750 incentives
    SRT - .00008 and 52%
    thanks!
  • Options
    ryanbdkryanbdk Member Posts: 35
    Can I please get MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2021 Durango GT + Blacktop and Citadel. Both AWD. Zip 63021. 36months/12k miles. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    ryanbdk said:

    Can I please get MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2021 Durango GT + Blacktop and Citadel. Both AWD. Zip 63021. 36months/12k miles. Thanks!

    CIT: .00025 MF and 55% residual
    GT+: .00011 MF and 54% residual

    $1750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Bruin328Bruin328 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can I please get the MF, Residual and any Incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango RT RWD & AWD. 36/15 Zip 91326 Thks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    Bruin328 said:

    Hi, can I please get the MF, Residual and any Incentives for the 2021 Dodge Durango RT RWD & AWD. 36/15 Zip 91326 Thks!

    AWD - .00003 and 52%
    RWD - .00016 and 51%

    $2750 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ea123123ea123123 Member Posts: 12
    Hi looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Dodge Durango RT AWD for 07653 36 mo 12k miles
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 244,112
    ea123123 said:

    Hi looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2021 Dodge Durango RT AWD for 07653 36 mo 12k miles

    .00003 and 54%
    $3800 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Hammer149Hammer149 Member Posts: 16
    Hi looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2021
    Dodge Durango RT AWD
    Dodge Durango GT Plus AWD
    07960 36 mo. 12k miles
    Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 241,235
    Hammer149 said:

    Hi looking for MF, residual and incentives for 2021
    Dodge Durango RT AWD
    Dodge Durango GT Plus AWD
    07960 36 mo. 12k miles
    Thank you.

    .00003 MF and 54% residual
    .00011 MF and 54% residual

    $3800 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    fordfan18fordfan18 Member Posts: 71
    Can I get MF & RV for R/T and GT Plus in 60639 36/10 & 39/10
Sign In or Register to comment.