2020 VW Atlas Cross Sport Lease Deals and Prices

saabotr1saabotr1 Member Posts: 31
edited November 2020 in Volkswagen
Hello -

May I please have the money factor, residual value and any rebates / incentives for the above referenced vehicle? Thank you very much.
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    saabotr1 said:

    Hello -

    May I please have the money factor, residual value and any rebates / incentives for the above referenced vehicle? Thank you very much.

    What is your location?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • saabotr1saabotr1 Member Posts: 31
    This is what happens when I go on the internet without having coffee first. LOL! Sorry about that.
    39/15
    location of the dealer is 17331, Hanover, PA (I live at 17327)
    It will be a 4Motion

    Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    saabotr1 said:

    This is what happens when I go on the internet without having coffee first. LOL! Sorry about that.
    39/15
    location of the dealer is 17331, Hanover, PA (I live at 17327)
    It will be a 4Motion

    Thanks again!

    .00075 MF and 51% residual
    $2100 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • saabotr1saabotr1 Member Posts: 31
    Thanks a lot. So I'm clear, the dealer cash is most likely going to be built into any price I see advertised on their website, correct? Is that typically what they do? In other words, I probably won't be able to use that 2100 for an additional cap cost reduction because they'll say it's already baked in there.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    saabotr1 said:

    Thanks a lot. So I'm clear, the dealer cash is most likely going to be built into any price I see advertised on their website, correct? Is that typically what they do? In other words, I probably won't be able to use that 2100 for an additional cap cost reduction because they'll say it's already baked in there.

    Correct

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    kyfdx said:

    saabotr1 said:

    Thanks a lot. So I'm clear, the dealer cash is most likely going to be built into any price I see advertised on their website, correct? Is that typically what they do? In other words, I probably won't be able to use that 2100 for an additional cap cost reduction because they'll say it's already baked in there.

    Correct
    Just to clarify, I'm not certain that the dealer incentive will be part of any web-based pricing, but any quote you receive from the dealer should include it.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • saabotr1saabotr1 Member Posts: 31
    Gotchya. Thanks to both of you. I'm working up an offer to them and just want to be prepared for their response.
  • dan_s_onlinydan_s_onliny Member Posts: 11
    Hi I'm interested in the stats for the Sport V6 Sel Premium 12000/39 for zip code 11801. Thank's as always for your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452

    Hi I'm interested in the stats for the Sport V6 Sel Premium 12000/39 for zip code 11801. Thank's as always for your help.

    .00075 and 53%
    $2450 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DevPatelDevPatel los ángeles, CAMember Posts: 29
    Hello,

    Can you please share the MF / RV / incenstives and when they expire for the following?:

    ZIP code: 90703 (cerritos, ca)

    2020 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0 SE 4motion

    36 months / 12k year:


    2020 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0 SE technology 4motion

    36 months / 12k year:

    Thank You
    Dev
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    DevPatel said:

    Hello,

    Can you please share the MF / RV / incenstives and when they expire for the following?:

    ZIP code: 90703 (cerritos, ca)

    2020 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0 SE 4motion

    36 months / 12k year:


    2020 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0 SE technology 4motion

    36 months / 12k year:

    Thank You
    Dev

    .00075 MF and 55% residual
    $2450 dealer lease cash

    Either trim

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • smm8929smm8929 North CarolinaMember Posts: 3
    Can you please tell me MF/Residual/Incentives for 2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/ Technology 4MOTION?

    Dealer Zip: 28027 (Concord, NC)

    36mo/7500 (or if I should be looking at some other combination)

    Looking like $41,530 MSRP and $5.5k dealer discount
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    smm8929 said:

    Can you please tell me MF/Residual/Incentives for 2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/ Technology 4MOTION?

    Dealer Zip: 28027 (Concord, NC)

    36mo/7500 (or if I should be looking at some other combination)

    Looking like $41,530 MSRP and $5.5k dealer discount

    .00075 MF
    $1050 dealer lease cash

    57%/55% residual for 36/39 mo.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • smm8929smm8929 North CarolinaMember Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    smm8929 said:

    Can you please tell me MF/Residual/Incentives for 2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/ Technology 4MOTION?

    Dealer Zip: 28027 (Concord, NC)

    36mo/7500 (or if I should be looking at some other combination)

    Looking like $41,530 MSRP and $5.5k dealer discount

    .00075 MF
    $1050 dealer lease cash

    57%/55% residual for 36/39 mo.
    Thank you! Is the dealer lease cash a taxed or untaxed incentive?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    smm8929 said:

    kyfdx said:

    smm8929 said:

    Can you please tell me MF/Residual/Incentives for 2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/ Technology 4MOTION?

    Dealer Zip: 28027 (Concord, NC)

    36mo/7500 (or if I should be looking at some other combination)

    Looking like $41,530 MSRP and $5.5k dealer discount

    .00075 MF
    $1050 dealer lease cash

    57%/55% residual for 36/39 mo.
    Thank you! Is the dealer lease cash a taxed or untaxed incentive?
    VW to dealer incentive. It will be part of any discount offered. Non-taxable

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nickyS_713nickyS_713 Member Posts: 29
    Hi can you please proved MF/Residual/Incentives for 10583 ZIP.

    2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/ Technology 4MOTION?

    36/12

    Much thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452

    Hi can you please proved MF/Residual/Incentives for 10583 ZIP.

    2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/ Technology 4MOTION?

    36/12

    Much thanks

    .00075 and 55%
    $2100 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BOST2020BOST2020 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, could I please get MF/residual/incentives for 02184 zip code for both of the models below. Both are 36/10k.

    2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL

    2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology

    Thank you!

  • fastnfurious18fastnfurious18 Member Posts: 37
    Can you please share new incentives/MF/residual for a 2020 Atlas Crossport SEL Premium R-line in zip code 78748 and 77423?

    3/12k & 39/12k
    &
    3/15k & 39/15k

  • mb_enthusiastmb_enthusiast IllinoisMember Posts: 227
    2021 VW Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology R-Line 4MOTION SUV

    3+yr and 10k/mi, maybe 15k out of curiosity? Chicagoland area

    Any good VW (or another manufacturer) deals for burying $10k negative?
    2019 Audi Q8, 2017 Porsche Cayenne S, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG, and 2005 Mercedes-Benz E500W4

    Previously owned/leased BMWs, Volvos, and Volkswagens
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    BOST2020 said:

    Hello, could I please get MF/residual/incentives for 02184 zip code for both of the models below. Both are 36/10k.

    2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL

    2020 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology

    Thank you!

    .00075 MF and 56% residual

    SEL: $2800 dealer lease cash
    SE/Tech: $2450 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728

    Can you please share new incentives/MF/residual for a 2020 Atlas Crossport SEL Premium R-line in zip code 78748 and 77423?

    3/12k & 39/12k
    &
    3/15k & 39/15k

    .00075 MF
    53%/51% residual for 36/39 mo, 15K/yr

    $1400 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728

    2021 VW Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Technology R-Line 4MOTION SUV

    3+yr and 10k/mi, maybe 15k out of curiosity? Chicagoland area

    Any good VW (or another manufacturer) deals for burying $10k negative?

    36/15
    .00075 MF and 53% residual
    $1050 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RangerksRangerks Member Posts: 7
    Good afternoon; looking for MF, Residual and Incentives for the following;
    3 year, 15k mi/year, 78749
    2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Tech FWD or 4Mo
    2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL w/Tech FWD or 4Mo
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    Rangerks said:

    Good afternoon; looking for MF, Residual and Incentives for the following;
    3 year, 15k mi/year, 78749
    2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SE w/Tech FWD or 4Mo
    2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL w/Tech FWD or 4Mo

    .00075 MF and 53% residual

    SE/Tech: $1550 dealer lease cash
    SEL FWD: $1700
    SEL AWD: $1400

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikeletimikeleti Member Posts: 42
    Hi
    Can you give me the numbers for the 2021 Atlas cross sport SEL v6 4motion 36/10 in zip 07628 please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    mikeleti said:

    Hi
    Can you give me the numbers for the 2021 Atlas cross sport SEL v6 4motion 36/10 in zip 07628 please

    2021 Atlas Cross Sport discussion

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • snipernumber2snipernumber2 Member Posts: 11
    Hi there.

    Could I get the MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2020 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0 S 4MOTION, 36/12 for zip code 21701?

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452

    Hi there.

    Could I get the MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2020 Atlas Cross Sport 2.0 S 4MOTION, 36/12 for zip code 21701?

    Thanks in advance!

    .00075 and 55%
    $700 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aelg317aelg317 Member Posts: 5
    2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL Premium R-Line 4Motion

    mf,rv, incentives please 36/12 (and if 33 month is possible too?) zip 07039

    thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    aelg317 said:

    2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL Premium R-Line 4Motion

    mf,rv, incentives please 36/12 (and if 33 month is possible too?) zip 07039

    thank you!

    2021 Cross Sport discussion

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ekhanekhan MiamiMember Posts: 3
    Hello, Can I please get MF/ residual/ incentives for Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SE w/ Tech package w/ panoramic sunroof? 39/10k. Zip: 33131. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    ekhan said:

    Hello, Can I please get MF/ residual/ incentives for Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T SE w/ Tech package w/ panoramic sunroof? 39/10k. Zip: 33131. Thanks in advance.

    .00075 MF and 54% residual
    $2100 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ekhanekhan MiamiMember Posts: 3
    The dealership is located at 33331. Will the MF/ residual/ incentives be same as 33131?
    Moreover, the dealer cash will already be included in the selling price or cap. cost? Thanks!
  • ekhanekhan MiamiMember Posts: 3
    Apologies. Another quick question. Does 2020 & 2021 have same rates?
    Nearest dealer has a last 2020 left. Any chance I can get a better deal on it.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    ekhan said:

    The dealership is located at 33331. Will the MF/ residual/ incentives be same as 33131?
    Moreover, the dealer cash will already be included in the selling price or cap. cost? Thanks!

    Same numbers for all of South Florida.

    Yes, any discount offered to you will reflect the incentive.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    ekhan said:

    Apologies. Another quick question. Does 2020 & 2021 have same rates?
    Nearest dealer has a last 2020 left. Any chance I can get a better deal on it.

    As this is the 2020 thread, those are the numbers we've given you.

    2021 Cross Sport discussion

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ajakvaniajakvani HoustonMember Posts: 11
    Hello, Can I please get MF/ residual/ incentives for 2020 Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL Premium R Line 4Motion?
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Zip: 94619

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    ajakvani said:

    Hello, Can I please get MF/ residual/ incentives for 2020 Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL Premium R Line 4Motion?
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Zip: 94619

    Thanks in advance.

    36/12
    .00075 and 55%
    $2800 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Galvez83Galvez83 33167Member Posts: 2
    Hello, may get the lease MF and residual on a 2020 Atlas Cross Sport SE w technology V6 AWD, zip code 33317, 36/10 also any incentives, credits or discounts available. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    Galvez83 said:

    Hello, may get the lease MF and residual on a 2020 Atlas Cross Sport SE w technology V6 AWD, zip code 33317, 36/10 also any incentives, credits or discounts available. Thanks

    .00075 and 56%
    $2100 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lshim426lshim426 Member Posts: 9
    Can someone please provide the RV, MF and incentive(s) for 2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL 4MOTION - 36mos, 12k mi- zip is 44107. Thanks for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728
    lshim426 said:

    Can someone please provide the RV, MF and incentive(s) for 2020 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL 4MOTION - 36mos, 12k mi- zip is 44107. Thanks for your help!

    .00075 MF and 55% residual
    $2800 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MrMisterManMrMisterMan Member Posts: 3
    May I have RV, MF and incentive(s) for Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL Premium R-Line 4MOTION - 36mos, 12k mi- zip is 30318
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728

    May I have RV, MF and incentive(s) for Atlas Cross Sport 3.6L V6 SEL Premium R-Line 4MOTION - 36mos, 12k mi- zip is 30318

    .00075 MF and 55% residual
    $1400 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dantinhodantinho Member Posts: 25
    Hello - could I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 2020 Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL? in zip code 21701?

    Thank you!
  • dantinhodantinho Member Posts: 25
    dantinho said:

    Hello - could I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 2020 Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL? in zip code 21701?

    Thank you!

    PS: 36/12k.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,452
    dantinho said:

    dantinho said:

    Hello - could I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 2020 Atlas Cross Sport V6 SEL? in zip code 21701?

    Thank you!

    PS: 36/12k.
    .00075 and 55%
    $1400 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • snipernumber2snipernumber2 Member Posts: 11
    Hi there.

    Could I get the MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2020 Atlas Cross Sport V6 SE w/Technology 4MOTION, 36/12 for zip code 21701?

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,728

    Hi there.

    Could I get the MF, Residual and Incentives for a 2020 Atlas Cross Sport V6 SE w/Technology 4MOTION, 36/12 for zip code 21701?

    Thanks in advance!

    .00075 MF and 55% residual
    $1050 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.