MF/RV BMW X6 & X4 Lease

PTRPTR Member Posts: 4
edited November 2020 in BMW
Hi,
Can I have the MF/RV for the following:

2020 & 2021 X6 10K miles for zip 48203, also are there any incentives? which year will have a better lease monthly rate?
2020 & 2021 X4 10K miles for zip 48203, also are there any incentives? which year will have a better lease monthly rate?
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,273
    PTR said:

    Hi,
    Can I have the MF/RV for the following:

    2020 & 2021 X6 10K miles for zip 48203, also are there any incentives? which year will have a better lease monthly rate?
    2020 & 2021 X4 10K miles for zip 48203, also are there any incentives? which year will have a better lease monthly rate?

    Which engine for both the X4 and X6?
    What lease term?

    In general, 2020 models should garner a bigger discount, and thus a lower lease payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • PTRPTR Member Posts: 4
    Hi Michaell, standard/base engine for both & 24 month term for both
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    PTR said:

    Hi Michaell, standard/base engine for both & 24 month term for both

    24/10

    2021
    X4: .00082 MF and 60% residual. $1750 lease credit
    X6: .00082 MF and 59% residual. $500 lease credit

    We don't have the 2020 numbers, at this time.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kvgfskvgfs Member Posts: 12
    Can someone provide me with the MF, Residual and incentives on a 2020 X6 xdrive 35i or xdrive 40i in NY and NJ?
    24/10k and 36/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,889
    kvgfs said:

    Can someone provide me with the MF, Residual and incentives on a 2020 X6 xdrive 35i or xdrive 40i in NY and NJ?
    24/10k and 36/10k

    We don't have 2020 model numbers, at this time

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,273
    kvgfs said:

    Can someone provide me with the MF, Residual and incentives on a 2020 X6 xdrive 35i or xdrive 40i in NY and NJ?
    24/10k and 36/10k

    There do not seem to be any numbers for the 2020 BMWs, this month. However, the information we have is a bit confusing, and we're trying to sort it out

    You may want to contact your local dealer to see if they can be leased through BMWFS - and, let us know what you find out.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.