2021 Mercedes Benz G-Class Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
edited November 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
Ask your 2021 G-Class lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • Fusion4g63Fusion4g63 Member Posts: 9
    Hi,

    Can anyone share the December residual, MF, and incentives for a 2021 AMG G63
    36/12? Zip code is 90012.

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043

    Hi,

    Can anyone share the December residual, MF, and incentives for a 2021 AMG G63
    36/12? Zip code is 90012.

    Thanks in advance!

    standard MF and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • George63George63 Member Posts: 42
    Hi There,

    May I get the MF and RV for;

    2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG G 63 4MATIC

    48 MO
    12K

    60 MO
    12K

    Zip. 92630

    Any Incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    George63 said:

    Hi There,

    May I get the MF and RV for;

    2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG G 63 4MATIC

    48 MO
    12K

    60 MO
    12K

    Zip. 92630

    Any Incentives?

    Terms longer than 48 months not supported
    standard MF and 51%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ssimssim Member Posts: 39
    2021 G550....36/10k & 39/10k....MF & RV Please (what is standard rate?)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    ssim said:

    2021 G550....36/10k & 39/10k....MF & RV Please (what is standard rate?)

    36/10
    Standard MF and 55%

    The last few months, standard MF has been .00165; don't have the information for December, yet.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ssimssim Member Posts: 39
    Michaell said:

    ssim said:

    2021 G550....36/10k & 39/10k....MF & RV Please (what is standard rate?)

    36/10
    Standard MF and 55%

    The last few months, standard MF has been .00165; don't have the information for December, yet.
    Is there a MRM on these cars? Or do they just calculate the RV based on the MSRP
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    ssim said:

    Michaell said:

    ssim said:

    2021 G550....36/10k & 39/10k....MF & RV Please (what is standard rate?)

    36/10
    Standard MF and 55%

    The last few months, standard MF has been .00165; don't have the information for December, yet.
    Is there a MRM on these cars? Or do they just calculate the RV based on the MSRP
    We don't show one; RV is calculated against the MSRP.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrweathermanmrweatherman DetroitMember Posts: 5
    2021 G550....36/10k & 39/10k....MF & RV Please (what is standard rate?) Zip code 48174
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043

    2021 G550....36/10k & 39/10k....MF & RV Please (what is standard rate?) Zip code 48174

    36/10
    Standard MF (.00165) and 55%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • autoxnycautoxnyc Member Posts: 16
    Please share MF & RV and any incentives for:

    2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG G 63 4MATIC

    zipcode 07960

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    autoxnyc said:

    Please share MF & RV and any incentives for:

    2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG G 63 4MATIC

    zipcode 07960

    Thank you.

    36/15
    Standard MF and 56% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • autoxnycautoxnyc Member Posts: 16
    Sorry forgot to include the term.

    36/10

    What is the standard MF?

    Thanks!
    kyfdx said:

    autoxnyc said:

    Please share MF & RV and any incentives for:

    2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG G 63 4MATIC

    zipcode 07960

    Thank you.

    36/15
    Standard MF and 56% residual

    No lease incentives
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    autoxnyc said:

    Sorry forgot to include the term.

    36/10

    What is the standard MF?

    Thanks!

    kyfdx said:

    autoxnyc said:

    Please share MF & RV and any incentives for:

    2021 Mercedes-Benz AMG G 63 4MATIC

    zipcode 07960

    Thank you.

    36/15
    Standard MF and 56% residual

    No lease incentives
    +3% for 10K/yr

    This month, top tier is .00165 MF

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mqicokemqicoke Member Posts: 8
    I have a 2017 G 550 leased car which is coming up. Currently it has about 40K miles on it. One option I am looking at is to extend this for 18 month for 18K miles. how much should I pay for the new lease? thanks a bunch!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    mqicoke said:

    I have a 2017 G 550 leased car which is coming up. Currently it has about 40K miles on it. One option I am looking at is to extend this for 18 month for 18K miles. how much should I pay for the new lease? thanks a bunch!

    Sorry, we have no info on that.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dawshpouyadawshpouya Member Posts: 1
    Hello 2021 g550 zipcode 90007
    36/7500 and 48/7500
    RV and MF?
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043

    Hello 2021 g550 zipcode 90007
    36/7500 and 48/7500
    RV and MF?
    Thanks

    Standard MF and 56% / 48%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jay123abcJay123abc Member Posts: 1
    Could you advise on the RV and MF for the following: 2021 G550, 39/7500, zip code 33432

    Above it says that the standard MF is .00165 but wasn’t sure if the lease term and zip code impact the MF?

    Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    Jay123abc said:

    Could you advise on the RV and MF for the following: 2021 G550, 39/7500, zip code 33432

    Above it says that the standard MF is .00165 but wasn’t sure if the lease term and zip code impact the MF?

    Thanks so much!

    We don't have 39 month residuals

    36/7.5
    Standard MF and 56%

    (standard MF is .00165)

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjm4soccermjm4soccer Member Posts: 7
    RV and MF for 36mo/10k in zip 17225. Top credit. Any incentives?

    GLC AWD?
    AMG GLC 43?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264

    RV and MF for 36mo/10k in zip 17225. Top credit. Any incentives?

    GLC AWD?
    AMG GLC 43?

    .00062 MF and 55% residual
    .00124 MF and 53% residual

    $500 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mjm4soccermjm4soccer Member Posts: 7
    Thanks kyfdx.
  • mqicokemqicoke Member Posts: 8
    hi, I want to lease a 2020 Mercedes AMG 63 at 92614 for 60 month lease...what is the monthly payment I should expect assuming MSRP of $156K? Thanks a bunch!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    mqicoke said:

    hi, I want to lease a 2020 Mercedes AMG 63 at 92614 for 60 month lease...what is the monthly payment I should expect assuming MSRP of $156K? Thanks a bunch!!

    48 months is the longest supported term.

    Standard MF and 49%

    We'd need to know the negotiated price to help with a payment.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mqicokemqicoke Member Posts: 8
    Thanks! How much does people usually pay for the G63 AMG with standard option? Was people able to negotiate below the MSRP ($156,450), if yes, by how much? Thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    mqicoke said:

    Thanks! How much does people usually pay for the G63 AMG with standard option? Was people able to negotiate below the MSRP ($156,450), if yes, by how much? Thanks again!

    Edmunds price tools

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xjahxxjahx Member Posts: 7
    Hello. Looking for the MF and residual for:

    Zip 01945
    2021 G550

    36/15 vs 36/10

    Also, 24/10 if available.

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    xjahx said:

    Hello. Looking for the MF and residual for:

    Zip 01945
    2021 G550

    36/15 vs 36/10

    Also, 24/10 if available.

    Thanks.

    Standard MF and 63% / 55% for 24/36 and 10K

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xjahxxjahx Member Posts: 7
    Thanks, Michaell. Can you tell me the current standard MF for New England, 01945? Still 0.00165 from a few months ago?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    xjahx said:

    Thanks, Michaell. Can you tell me the current standard MF for New England, 01945? Still 0.00165 from a few months ago?

    Still the same, in January.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mqicokemqicoke Member Posts: 8
    How much upcharge vs. MSRP with your lease on G-Wagon? We are in LA...Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    mqicoke said:

    How much upcharge vs. MSRP with your lease on G-Wagon? We are in LA...Thanks!

    We aren't dealers

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mqicokemqicoke Member Posts: 8
    Can anyone tell me RV and MF for 48mo/12k in zip 92614 AMG G63? Top credit.
    Plus Any incentives? thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    mqicoke said:

    Can anyone tell me RV and MF for 48mo/12k in zip 92614 AMG G63? Top credit.
    Plus Any incentives? thanks!

    Standard MF and 51%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mqicokemqicoke Member Posts: 8
    Thanks! standard MF is .00165, correct?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043
    mqicoke said:

    Thanks! standard MF is .00165, correct?

    Yes.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spinny02spinny02 Member Posts: 12
    2021 magno black g63 190k msrp 8k/yr? And 10k yr residual and MF 30305

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    spinny02 said:

    2021 magno black g63 190k msrp 8k/yr? And 10k yr residual and MF 30305

    36/10
    Standard MF and 59% residual

    +1% for 36/7.5

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • spinny02spinny02 Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

    spinny02 said:

    2021 magno black g63 190k msrp 8k/yr? And 10k yr residual and MF 30305

    36/10
    Standard MF and 59% residual

    +1% for 36/7.5
    Thanks, 24m & 48m 7.5? Money factor?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    spinny02 said:

    kyfdx said:

    spinny02 said:

    2021 magno black g63 190k msrp 8k/yr? And 10k yr residual and MF 30305

    36/10
    Standard MF and 59% residual

    +1% for 36/7.5
    Thanks, 24m & 48m 7.5? Money factor?
    69%/53% residual for 24/48 mo

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • spinny02spinny02 Member Posts: 12
    edited February 8
    money factor? Dealer is telling me .00185 is base? and trying to charge me .00275...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    spinny02 said:

    money factor? Dealer is telling me .00185 is base? and trying to charge me .00275...

    .00155 for Tier A1

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mqicokemqicoke Member Posts: 8
    .00155 for Tier A1...what do you mean by Tier A1, is that credit rating?
    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,264
    mqicoke said:

    .00155 for Tier A1...what do you mean by Tier A1, is that credit rating?
    thanks

    Yes, top tier credit rating for Mercedes

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mqicokemqicoke Member Posts: 8
    Bravo, thanks man!
  • fengversonfengverson Member Posts: 6
    Hi,

    Can anyone share the April residual, MF, and incentives for a 2021 AMG G550
    36/10? Zip code is 07078

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043

    Hi,

    Can anyone share the April residual, MF, and incentives for a 2021 AMG G550
    36/10? Zip code is 07078

    Thanks in advance!

    Standard MF and 55%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fengversonfengverson Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    Hi,

    Can anyone share the April residual, MF, and incentives for a 2021 AMG G550
    36/10? Zip code is 07078

    Thanks in advance!

    Standard MF and 55%
    No incentives
    What is the standard MF? One dealer gives me .00180. Is this good? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,043

    Michaell said:

    Hi,

    Can anyone share the April residual, MF, and incentives for a 2021 AMG G550
    36/10? Zip code is 07078

    Thanks in advance!

    Standard MF and 55%
    No incentives
    What is the standard MF? One dealer gives me .00180. Is this good? Thanks
    .00150, this month.

    If you have top tier credit, then the .00180 rate is marked up.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.