Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2020 Maserati Ghibli Lease Information for December 2020 and onward

OzertimeOzertime Member Posts: 10
edited December 2020 in Maserati
Hello, could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for 36/10k 36/12k for 2020 Maserati Ghibli Base/S/SQ4 (base and Gransport) for zip 92782?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,393
    Ozertime said:

    Hello, could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for 36/10k 36/12k for 2020 Maserati Ghibli Base/S/SQ4 (base and Gransport) for zip 92782?

    36/12

    .00032 MF and 40% residual. $5K lease cash
    .00011 MF and 42% residual. $5K
    .00023 MF and 42% residual. $5K
    .00021 MF and 42% residual. $6K

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • OzertimeOzertime Member Posts: 10
    Thank you. Could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for 36/10k for 2021 Maserati Ghibli Base and S for zip 92782?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,496
    Ozertime said:

    Thank you. Could I please get MF, RV, and incentives for 36/10k for 2021 Maserati Ghibli Base and S for zip 92782?

    Base - .00032 and 41%
    S - .00011 and 43%
    $5000 dealer cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fanboysfanboys Member Posts: 13
    Looking for 2020 Ghibli SQ4 36 or 39 months 10k per year. Zip 18642
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,496
    fanboys said:

    Looking for 2020 Ghibli SQ4 36 or 39 months 10k per year. Zip 18642

    .00023 and 43%
    .00050 and 42%
    $6000 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.