Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2021 VW GLI Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,491
edited December 2020 in Volkswagen
Ask your 2021 GLI lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • MTCNMTCN Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2020
    Hello! Looking for 36/15k 2021 Jetta GLI Autobahn lease residual and MF. Any incentives (loyalty/lease cash)? 75204. Have a great day.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,390
    MTCN said:

    Hello! Looking for 36/15k 2021 Jetta GLI Autobahn lease residual and MF. Any incentives (loyalty/lease cash)? 75204. Have a great day.

    .00133 MF and 52% residual
    No lease incentives
    No loyalty

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikey319mikey319 New JerseyMember Posts: 50
    Hello, can I please have the RV/MF/rebates for the jetta GLI Autobahn 15k/yr and whatever lease term works best. NJ 08731. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,491
    mikey319 said:

    Hello, can I please have the RV/MF/rebates for the jetta GLI Autobahn 15k/yr and whatever lease term works best. NJ 08731. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00133 and 52%
    $700 incentive

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • OverKeysOverKeys Member Posts: 1
    Hello, could I please get the lease RV/MF/Rebates for the Jetta GLI Autobahn Blk Package with Manual, 10K/year on whichever lease term works out best? 68116. Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,491
    OverKeys said:

    Hello, could I please get the lease RV/MF/Rebates for the Jetta GLI Autobahn Blk Package with Manual, 10K/year on whichever lease term works out best? 68116. Thanks so much!

    36/10
    .00116 and 53%
    $700 incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • miniguyveronaminiguyverona Member Posts: 27
    I see that VW has their sign and drive going on. I was wondering what the details are on something like that, MF, incentives to get to it, etc. I'm looking for that second car and am debating on something like this that's fun and relatively cheap, buy a Forte GT, or lease a left over Bolt.

    Autobahn
    41092
    39/10 I believe is what it is listed as.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,390

    I see that VW has their sign and drive going on. I was wondering what the details are on something like that, MF, incentives to get to it, etc. I'm looking for that second car and am debating on something like this that's fun and relatively cheap, buy a Forte GT, or lease a left over Bolt.

    Autobahn
    41092
    39/10 I believe is what it is listed as.

    .00116 MF and 53% residual
    $700 dealer lease cash

    All trims

    Sign then Drive program: VW rebates the first payment to the dealer, so on the contract, the dealer covers it.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lovevw2lovevw2 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 9
    Hello, wondering if this is an ok deal, '21 GLI autobahn, msrp close to $34k, getting $3k off the msrp and 0% financing for 60 months, upstate NY? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,491
    lovevw2 said:

    Hello, wondering if this is an ok deal, '21 GLI autobahn, msrp close to $34k, getting $3k off the msrp and 0% financing for 60 months, upstate NY? Thanks!

    We don't track pricing.

    Edmunds price tools

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lovevw2lovevw2 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for replying Michaell
  • Aiber22Aiber22 Member Posts: 39
    Could I get the April 2021 MF,RV and incentives for a 2021 Volkswagen Jetta GLI for zip code 33029? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,390
    Aiber22 said:

    Could I get the April 2021 MF,RV and incentives for a 2021 Volkswagen Jetta GLI for zip code 33029? Thank you!

    .00116 MF and 50% residual
    $700 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mule65Mule65 MinneapolisMember Posts: 9
    edited April 26
    MF/RV/Incentives for 24 & 36m 10k 2021 Jetta GLI Autobahn AT for zip 55447 please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,390
    Mule65 said:

    MF/RV/Incentives for 24 & 36m 10k 2021 Jetta GLI Autobahn AT for zip 55447 please?

    .00116 MF
    60%/53% residual

    $700 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.