Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 VW Tiguan

ash2790ash2790 Member Posts: 6
edited December 2020 in Volkswagen
Hi,
What is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for these 4 cars?

2021 VW Tiguan SE FWD
2021 VW Tiguan SE R-Line Black FWD
2021 VW Tiguan SEL with Navigation FWD
2021 VW Tiguan SEL with Navigation AWD

39months/12K. Zip code is 33073.

Thank you!

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268
    ash2790 said:

    Hi,
    What is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for these 4 cars?

    2021 VW Tiguan SE FWD
    2021 VW Tiguan SE R-Line Black FWD
    2021 VW Tiguan SEL with Navigation FWD
    2021 VW Tiguan SEL with Navigation AWD

    39months/12K. Zip code is 33073.

    Thank you!

    .00034 and 53%

    Incentives
    $1100
    $1100
    $750
    $750

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zwill56zwill56 Member Posts: 36
    What are rebates (I have Nissan and VW lease in home), MF and Residual on Tiguan 4Motion SE 2021 - 36/12. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    zwill56 said:

    What are rebates (I have Nissan and VW lease in home), MF and Residual on Tiguan 4Motion SE 2021 - 36/12. Thanks!

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zwill56zwill56 Member Posts: 36
    kyfdx said:

    zwill56 said:

    What are rebates (I have Nissan and VW lease in home), MF and Residual on Tiguan 4Motion SE 2021 - 36/12. Thanks!

    What is your location?
    Jackson, MI 49201
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    zwill56 said:

    kyfdx said:

    zwill56 said:

    What are rebates (I have Nissan and VW lease in home), MF and Residual on Tiguan 4Motion SE 2021 - 36/12. Thanks!

    What is your location?
    Jackson, MI 49201
    .00015 MF and 54% residual
    $1100 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.