Lease Money Factor and Residual for 2021 Toyota Tacoma

Rt173057Rt173057 Member Posts: 2
edited December 2020 in Toyota
2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 Premium and Tech package 36mo./10k 97504

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,720
    Rt173057 said:

    2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 Premium and Tech package 36mo./10k 97504

    What cab style?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Rt173057Rt173057 Member Posts: 2
    Double cab. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,720
    Rt173057 said:

    2021 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 Premium and Tech package 36mo./10k 97504

    Rt173057 said:

    Double cab. Thanks.

    .00231 and 79%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • holmitanholmitan Member Posts: 66
    Can I get the MF and RV on 2021 Tacoma double cab 4x4 for both limited and trd sport. Both 36/12 and 24/12 for 84094?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 238,720
    holmitan said:

    Can I get the MF and RV on 2021 Tacoma double cab 4x4 for both limited and trd sport. Both 36/12 and 24/12 for 84094?

    .00226 MF
    $1000 lease cash
    TRD Sport - 84% / 78%
    Limited - 81% / 75%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • holmitanholmitan Member Posts: 66
    Dealer is telling me that the MF is .00231 for my region. Is this correct or are they trying to mark up. The dealer is in Idaho 83301 and I am in Utah 84094. Should be same region. Can you verify MF is correct? Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 233,652
    holmitan said:

    Dealer is telling me that the MF is .00231 for my region. Is this correct or are they trying to mark up. The dealer is in Idaho 83301 and I am in Utah 84094. Should be same region. Can you verify MF is correct? Thank you in advance.

    Not the same region

    The dealer is correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.