Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lease 2021 Toyota Hybrid XSE, for 3yr/ 12k what is the MF?

tbaffatbaffa Member Posts: 2
edited December 2020 in Toyota
currently negotiating a lease deal for a 2021 Toyota Hybrid XSE, for a 3yr/ 12k they offered me a .00203 Money Factor (4.9% interest rate) seems like an extreme markup considering how low new car rates are today. for the same
excellent FICO score I have Hyundai quoted me .0010 - half of the Toyota rate. Toyota dealership said that they cannot negotiate the MF. it is locked in. is this true? is their MF negotiable? would like to get it down to 3.49%
my zip code is 19380 (Phila area)
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228
    Answer ✓
    tbaffa said:

currently negotiating a lease deal for a 2021 Toyota Hybrid XSE, for a 3yr/ 12k they offered me a .00203 Money Factor (4.9% interest rate) seems like an extreme markup considering how low new car rates are today. for the same
    excellent FICO score I have Hyundai quoted me .0010 - half of the Toyota rate. Toyota dealership said that they cannot negotiate the MF. it is locked in. is this true? is their MF negotiable? would like to get it down to 3.49%

.00203 MF and 65% residual
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319
    tbaffa said:

What model?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    tbaffatbaffa Member Posts: 2
    sorry --- The RAV 4