Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you in the market for a new car and having a hard time finding affordable options? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 2/26 for more details.

Lease Help Mercedes Benz GLE 53 AMG

seokjinseokjin Posts: 3
edited December 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello! I am looking for residual value, money factor, and incentives for 2021 GLE 53 AMG. My zip is 27713. Thank you all!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,871
    seokjin said:

Hello! I am looking for residual value, money factor, and incentives for 2021 GLE 53 AMG. My zip is 27713. Thank you all!

Coupe or SUV?
    What term and mileage allowance?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• seokjinseokjin Posts: 3
    edited December 2020
    kyfdx said:

seokjin said:

Coupe or SUV?
    SUV and 36 months 12000 miles! Thank you!
  • Also could you check if there any financing incentives too? for 60, 72 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 174,695
    seokjin said:

kyfdx said:

seokjin said:

Coupe or SUV?
    SUV and 36 months 12000 miles! Thank you!
    .00160 and 56%

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 179,871
    seokjin said:

Also could you check if there any financing incentives too? for 60, 72 months?

No finance incentives

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator