2021 Hyundai Accent Lease Deals and Prices

EruthosEruthos Member Posts: 15
edited December 2020 in Hyundai
I was wondering if the Accent is leased at all? Looking at the LTD 36/10k in 22902.

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,156
    Eruthos said:

    I was wondering if the Accent is leased at all? Looking at the LTD 36/10k in 22902.

    There don't seem to be any supported lease programs for the Accent.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KaraL25KaraL25 Member Posts: 11
    Hi. Could I please have the RV, MF, and rebates/incentives for the 2021 Hyundai Accent SE for 10k/36 mos and/or 12k/36 mos for zip 13760. Thank so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,156
    KaraL25 said:

    Hi. Could I please have the RV, MF, and rebates/incentives for the 2021 Hyundai Accent SE for 10k/36 mos and/or 12k/36 mos for zip 13760. Thank so much!

    We don't have program information for the 2021 Accent, this month.

    May not be lease support for this model.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kara_n93kara_n93 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, could you please let me know the RV, MF, and rebates/incentives for the 2021 Hyundai Accent SE for 10k/36 mos for zip 11004. Thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,759
    kara_n93 said:

    Hi, could you please let me know the RV, MF, and rebates/incentives for the 2021 Hyundai Accent SE for 10k/36 mos for zip 11004. Thank you!!

    No supported lease programs for the Accent

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • das3c8das3c8 Member Posts: 9
    Hi there! Requesting MF, incentives and residual on 2021 Accent Limited on a 3 year/ 30K program in zip-code 07650 (NJ) - thank you so much in advance!

    PS - do incentives stack on top of the first responder program?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,759
    das3c8 said:

    Hi there! Requesting MF, incentives and residual on 2021 Accent Limited on a 3 year/ 30K program in zip-code 07650 (NJ) - thank you so much in advance!

    PS - do incentives stack on top of the first responder program?

    No supported lease programs for the Accent

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Edge87Edge87 New YorkMember Posts: 28
    edited June 10
    Good Day
    I am looking for the following:
    RV/MF
    36 month term, 10k/year mileage.
    2021 Hyundai Accent SE, 6 Speed Manual.
    ZIP: 11423

    Dealer came back to me with a 36 month, 10k/yr
    $329/ Month. Tax Included
    $329 DAS

    Their quoted MF/RV is as follows: 48%/.00065

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,156
    Edge87 said:

    Good Day
    I am looking for the following:
    RV/MF
    36 month term, 10k/year mileage.
    2021 Hyundai Accent SE, 6 Speed Manual.
    ZIP: 11423

    Dealer came back to me with a 36 month, 10k/yr
    $329/ Month. Tax Included
    $329 DAS

    Their quoted MF/RV is as follows: 48%/.00065

    Thanks

    .00025 and 48%
    $1250 lease cash

    Max markup allowed by Hyundai is .00040 - I'll let you do the math.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Edge87Edge87 New YorkMember Posts: 28
    Michaell said:

    Edge87 said:

    Good Day
    I am looking for the following:
    RV/MF
    36 month term, 10k/year mileage.
    2021 Hyundai Accent SE, 6 Speed Manual.
    ZIP: 11423

    Dealer came back to me with a 36 month, 10k/yr
    $329/ Month. Tax Included
    $329 DAS

    Their quoted MF/RV is as follows: 48%/.00065

    Thanks

    .00025 and 48%
    $1250 lease cash

    Max markup allowed by Hyundai is .00040 - I'll let you do the math.
    Once again, thank you for your help. Its greatly appreciated.
  • gdawood3gdawood3 Member Posts: 9
    Can I please get the MF, RV & incentives for 2021 Hyundai Accent Limited sedan for 36K/12K lease at zip code 98208? Considering a FICO 625. Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,156
    gdawood3 said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV & incentives for 2021 Hyundai Accent Limited sedan for 36K/12K lease at zip code 98208? Considering a FICO 625. Thank you in advance.

    No lease support for the 2021 Accent.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.