Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2021 Nissan Armada Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
edited January 31 in Nissan
Ask your 2021 Armada lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • caruserpersoncaruserperson Member Posts: 24
    Hi. Current MF and any incentives. Thank you!

    2021 Nissan Armada Platinum, 4x4 (AWD), 36/10, 77338
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302

    Hi. Current MF and any incentives. Thank you!

    2021 Nissan Armada Platinum, 4x4 (AWD), 36/10, 77338

    .00164 and 57%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • csmith2431csmith2431 Member Posts: 18
    mf res and incentives on 2021 SL 4x4 39/10 and 36/12 85018 Thx.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302

    mf res and incentives on 2021 SL 4x4 39/10 and 36/12 85018 Thx.

    36/12
    .00164 and 59%
    No incentives

    No 39 month residuals

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fordtruck88fordtruck88 Member Posts: 4
    mf res and incentives on 2021 SL 4x4 36/15 and 36/12 33558
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302

    mf res and incentives on 2021 SL 4x4 36/15 and 36/12 33558

    36/15
    .00164 and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • piazzaloopiazzaloo Member Posts: 19
    edited March 1
    Hello,
    Could you please provide MF/RV incentives for:
    2021 Armada Platinum 4WD 36/12
    in the zip 15238
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,338
    piazzaloo said:

    Hello,
    Could you please provide MF/RV incentives for:
    2021 Armada Platinum 4WD 36/12
    in the zip 15238
    Thank you!

    .00164 MF and 55% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bwsport1975bwsport1975 Member Posts: 5
    Can you please provide the MF, RV, and any incentives for

    2021 Armada Platinum 4WD 36/15 for 76018

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,338

    Can you please provide the MF, RV, and any incentives for

    2021 Armada Platinum 4WD 36/15 for 76018

    Thank you

    .00164 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bwsport1975bwsport1975 Member Posts: 5
    Has anything changed on the Armada numbers in April?--MF, RV, incentives?

    2021 Armada Platinum 4WD 36/15 for 76018
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302

    Has anything changed on the Armada numbers in April?--MF, RV, incentives?

    2021 Armada Platinum 4WD 36/15 for 76018

    .00130 and 53%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lamber12lamber12 Member Posts: 18
    Hi,

    Could you please tell me the MF, Residual, and any incentives for zip code 28052?

    Platinum and SL 2WD for 36/12?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,338
    lamber12 said:

    Hi,

    Could you please tell me the MF, Residual, and any incentives for zip code 28052?

    Platinum and SL 2WD for 36/12?

    .00130 MF
    53%/58% residual for Plat/SL

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lamber12lamber12 Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:

    lamber12 said:

    Hi,

    Could you please tell me the MF, Residual, and any incentives for zip code 28052?

    Platinum and SL 2WD for 36/12?

    .00130 MF
    53%/58% residual for Plat/SL

    No lease incentives
    Thank you! Could you also tell me 36/15 as well?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,338
    lamber12 said:

    kyfdx said:

    lamber12 said:

    Hi,

    Could you please tell me the MF, Residual, and any incentives for zip code 28052?

    Platinum and SL 2WD for 36/12?

    .00130 MF
    53%/58% residual for Plat/SL

    No lease incentives
    Thank you! Could you also tell me 36/15 as well?
    Subtract 1%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lamber12lamber12 Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:

    lamber12 said:

    kyfdx said:

    lamber12 said:

    Hi,

    Could you please tell me the MF, Residual, and any incentives for zip code 28052?

    Platinum and SL 2WD for 36/12?

    .00130 MF
    53%/58% residual for Plat/SL

    No lease incentives
    Thank you! Could you also tell me 36/15 as well?
    Subtract 1%
    Thanks for your help. I ended up deciding to purchase instead of leasing the 2021 Armada SL.

    My final price was $52,140 +ttl and it includes 0.9% APR and $1k Nissan bonus cash. I could have done $50,640+ttl with dealer financing, but the best outside rate was 4.3%. The MSRP was $58,205 (bumped up $57,495 due to $320 carpeted floor mats and $390 for illuminated kick plates). I think I could have done better, but I didn't feel like driving a couple hours to a bigger city or dragging the negotiations for another day.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,338
    lamber12 said:

    kyfdx said:

    lamber12 said:

    kyfdx said:

    lamber12 said:

    Hi,

    Could you please tell me the MF, Residual, and any incentives for zip code 28052?

    Platinum and SL 2WD for 36/12?

    .00130 MF
    53%/58% residual for Plat/SL

    No lease incentives
    Thank you! Could you also tell me 36/15 as well?
    Subtract 1%
    Thanks for your help. I ended up deciding to purchase instead of leasing the 2021 Armada SL.

    My final price was $52,140 +ttl and it includes 0.9% APR and $1k Nissan bonus cash. I could have done $50,640+ttl with dealer financing, but the best outside rate was 4.3%. The MSRP was $58,205 (bumped up $57,495 due to $320 carpeted floor mats and $390 for illuminated kick plates). I think I could have done better, but I didn't feel like driving a couple hours to a bigger city or dragging the negotiations for another day.
    Congrats! Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HS25HS25 Member Posts: 2
    Do you have the MF and Residual for the Armada SL for zip code 44139. 36 month/45k miles. thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    HS25 said:

    Do you have the MF and Residual for the Armada SL for zip code 44139. 36 month/45k miles. thanks

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HS25HS25 Member Posts: 2
    A
    Michaell said:

    HS25 said:

    Do you have the MF and Residual for the Armada SL for zip code 44139. 36 month/45k miles. thanks

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    HS25 said:

    A

    Michaell said:

    HS25 said:

    Do you have the MF and Residual for the Armada SL for zip code 44139. 36 month/45k miles. thanks

    RWD or AWD?
    AWD. Thank you!
    .00130 and 58%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.