We have an updated look. Click here for information on how to manage your settings. If you run into any issues, please email [email protected]

2021 Lexus IS 350 F Sport Pricing?

LostmydogLostmydog HoustonPosts: 2
edited February 3 in Lexus
Hi I live in Houston - Looking for what kind of pricing I should be getting on a 21 Lexus IS 350 F Sport - the one I want is listing at $45,390 in white / white interior. I am getting $1200.00 off the bat - plus some incentives. I am financing the car - Any one have any experience or real time pricing on this would be great. I would buy the car in Texas so Dallas Austin etc .. no problem. Thanks Amigos!!
Mo
PS - selling my 2019 GTI SE in Manual .... thing is a gem - this is a bday gift for myself. I think the GTI will sell quickly so trying to time this whole thing lol! Be safe ya'll.
Tagged:

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 184,684
    Lostmydog said:

Hi I live in Houston - Looking for what kind of pricing I should be getting on a 21 Lexus IS 350 F Sport - the one I want is listing at $45,390 in white / white interior. I am getting $1200.00 off the bat - plus some incentives. I am financing the car - Any one have any experience or real time pricing on this would be great. I would buy the car in Texas so Dallas Austin etc .. no problem. Thanks Amigos!!
    Mo
    PS - selling my 2019 GTI SE in Manual .... thing is a gem - this is a bday gift for myself. I think the GTI will sell quickly so trying to time this whole thing lol! Be safe ya'll.

Edmunds price tools

I see 0.90% APR up to 60 months, but no special incentives, if you take that program.

$2000 rebate if you bring your own financing, or take LFS standard rate finance.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• LostmydogLostmydog HoustonPosts: 2
    so I made some progress - Costco car buying program - 2k. So 2k off plus 2K rebate and 1500 for loyalty .. 5500 off. I am going to see if I can push a little more.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 179,799
    Lostmydog said:

so I made some progress - Costco car buying program - 2k. So 2k off plus 2K rebate and 1500 for loyalty .. 5500 off. I am going to see if I can push a little more.

Make sure you shop multiple dealers and have them compete to earn your business. Most dealers will not negotiate against themselves.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• FeiyueFeiyue Posts: 4
    Could I have the RV and MF on the 2021 Lexus IS 350 F Sport for 36 months, 12k miles, zip 10562? Thank you!
    Feiyue said:

Could I have the RV and MF on the 2021 Lexus IS 350 F Sport for 36 months, 12k miles, zip 10562? Thank you!

RWD or AWD?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• FeiyueFeiyue Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

Feiyue said:

RWD or AWD?
    AWD please. Thank you!
    Feiyue said:

Michaell said:

Feiyue said:

RWD or AWD?
    AWD please. Thank you!
    .00020 and 57%
    $500 lease cash

This discussion has been closed.