Have you shopped for a car recently but decided to hold off on your purchase because prices were too high? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 9/30 for more details.

2020 Nautilus w Equip Pkg 101A, Adj Cap Cost, Residual Value, Money Factor

MMalo21MMalo21 Member Posts: 11
edited February 7 in Lincoln
Leasing a new 2020 Nautilus Base Model w Equip Pkg 101A, MSRP of $44,740, includes $995 Destination Fee. Would appreciate input on Adjusted Capitalized Cost, Residual Value and Money Factor.
Tagged:

Best Answer

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,349
    Accepted Answer
    MMalo21 said:

    That’s what I thought as well. So you agree I should wait?

    That's my advice.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Answers

  • MMalo21MMalo21 Member Posts: 11
    In addition, lease for 36 mos and 7,500 miles. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,349
    MMalo21 said:

    Leasing a new 2020 Nautilus Base Model w Equip Pkg 101A, MSRP of $44,740, includes $995 Destination Fee. Would appreciate input on Adjusted Capitalized Cost, Residual Value and Money Factor.

    MMalo21 said:

    In addition, lease for 36 mos and 7,500 miles. Thanks!

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MMalo21MMalo21 Member Posts: 11
    South Florida 33134
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,975
    MMalo21 said:

    In addition, lease for 36 mos and 7,500 miles. Thanks!

    0.65% APR
    53% residual
    $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds price tools

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MMalo21MMalo21 Member Posts: 11
    Thanks! My 39 month lease is up July 2 and I am significantly under in my miles. I was told that I could get out of my lease 6 mos early. How does that impact my costs?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,349
    MMalo21 said:

    Thanks! My 39 month lease is up July 2 and I am significantly under in my miles. I was told that I could get out of my lease 6 mos early. How does that impact my costs?

    You were told by who?

    I'm not aware of a pull ahead program, so the dealer may want to buy out your lease.

    Do some research on your own - get the payoff value of the current car, then get bids from Carmax, Carvana and Vroom to see if you have positive or negative equity.

    Used car prices are starting to come back to earth, so the numbers you get could surprise you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MMalo21MMalo21 Member Posts: 11
    Thanks again! I was told by a salesperson at a dealership when I went with a friend for his car.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,349
    MMalo21 said:

    Thanks again! I was told by a salesperson at a dealership when I went with a friend for his car.

    Take anything you are told by a salesperson with a shaker of salt.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MMalo21MMalo21 Member Posts: 11
    the salesperson is saying that Lincoln fixes the APR and they cannot adjust to .65% APR. Residual is 53%. Basically they are adding the remaining lease payments of 2,300 to Gross Cap Cost. Their Adj Cap Cost is $37,240. Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,975
    MMalo21 said:

    the salesperson is saying that Lincoln fixes the APR and they cannot adjust to .65% APR. Residual is 53%. Basically they are adding the remaining lease payments of 2,300 to Gross Cap Cost. Their Adj Cap Cost is $37,240. Thanks again.

    Lincoln sets the base rate. The dealer can markup that rate for more profit.

    If they are adding your remaining lease payments to the CAP, then you are paying for a car that you can no longer drive. Why trade?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MMalo21MMalo21 Member Posts: 11
    Thank you, great help. Good point. My current 2018 MKX lease ends in June and had a higher MSRP, higher mileage allowance, got it in the same model year with the same rebates as the 2020 now for the same payment. It did not make sense therefore I decided to wait for the 2021.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,349
    MMalo21 said:

    Thank you, great help. Good point. My current 2018 MKX lease ends in June and had a higher MSRP, higher mileage allowance, got it in the same model year with the same rebates as the 2020 now for the same payment. It did not make sense therefore I decided to wait for the 2021.

    I wouldn't expect the lease programs to be all that different 4 months from now.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MMalo21MMalo21 Member Posts: 11
    That’s what I thought as well. So you agree I should wait?
Sign In or Register to comment.