Volvo XC90 lease (T6, Inscription, 6 passenger)

gohawks78gohawks78 60187Member Posts: 14
edited February 15 in Volvo
Hello, new here. I am looking for info on a 2021 Volvo XC90 (T6, Inscription, 6 passenger) lease. I live in zip code 60187, would need 12k miles per year for 3 years. Looking for MF and residual value. A dealer has given me the following on a 2021...MSRP is 69,075. Sales price would be $58,800 with all incentives and rebates applied. Told me that MF was 0.00109 and residual of 55%, for a monthly payment of $792.10, inclusive of 8% state/local taxes. Seems high to me. Thoughts? Thanks

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,921
    gohawks78 said:

    Hello, new here. I am looking for info on a 2021 Volvo XC90 (T6, Inscription, 6 passenger) lease. I live in zip code 60187, would need 12k miles per year for 3 years. Looking for MF and residual value. A dealer has given me the following on a 2021...MSRP is 69,075. Sales price would be $58,800 with all incentives and rebates applied. Told me that MF was 0.00109 and residual of 55%, for a monthly payment of $792.10, inclusive of 8% state/local taxes. Seems high to me. Thoughts? Thanks

    .00109 and 55% are correct
    $2500 lease bonus, which is part of the discount you are getting from sticker.

    How much is due at signing with that quote?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gohawks78gohawks78 60187Member Posts: 14
    $1133 due at signing, which includes first payment and doc/registration fees.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,459
    gohawks78 said:

    $1133 due at signing, which includes first payment and doc/registration fees.

    Ask for the adjusted CAP cost, and an itemization of the charges above $58,800.

    $62560 adjusted CAP to get to that payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gohawks78gohawks78 60187Member Posts: 14
    I have the full print out....Adj cap cost is $62,561.79. That number is derived at by the following:

    Gross Cap Cost $63,561.79 (includes price of 59,800 plus fees of 1298.60 and tax of 2463.19)
    MINUS
    Cap Cost reduction of $1,000 (rebate)

    Any thoughts on shaving this monthly lease payment to closer to $700 per month? The offer price given by dealer is $59,800 minus the $1k rebate, for a price of 58,800. They claim that the MF is non-negotiable below .00109. MSRP is 69,075. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,459
    gohawks78 said:

    I have the full print out....Adj cap cost is $62,561.79. That number is derived at by the following:

    Gross Cap Cost $63,561.79 (includes price of 59,800 plus fees of 1298.60 and tax of 2463.19)
    MINUS
    Cap Cost reduction of $1,000 (rebate)

    Any thoughts on shaving this monthly lease payment to closer to $700 per month? The offer price given by dealer is $59,800 minus the $1k rebate, for a price of 58,800. They claim that the MF is non-negotiable below .00109. MSRP is 69,075. Thanks in advance.

    Correct, that is the base MF, the lowest you can get.

    Lower price = lower payment

    I don't have any other advice, other than that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.