Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited FWD

mfabianrmfabianr Member Posts: 6
edited February 2021 in Hyundai
Hi there, I am located in South Florida 33067 and I was wondering if someone could also share with me what is the RV and MF for this vehicle (2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited FWD) I am thinking going with a 36month/36K Miles. I also have an 06 Acura TL that I am willing to trade in. Thanks!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    mfabianr said:

Hi there, I am located in South Florida 33067 and I was wondering if someone could also share with me what is the RV and MF for this vehicle (2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited FWD) I am thinking going with a 36month/36K Miles. I also have an 06 Acura TL that I am willing to trade in. Thanks!

.00134 MF and 59% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mfabianrmfabianr Member Posts: 6
    Thank you! do you know if the MF varies by dealer? Also, could you tell me what kind of incentives are available at this time?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,029
    mfabianr said:

Thank you! do you know if the MF varies by dealer? Also, could you tell me what kind of incentives are available at this time?

The MF we quote is for top tier credit, and should be the same at each dealer. If you get a higher number, then the dealer is marking up the MF for extra profit.

There is $2000 lease cash available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

when you say "There is $2000 lease cash available" do I understand correctly, the MF RV you posted are if I put $2,000 down?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    mfabianr said:

when you say "There is $2000 lease cash available" do I understand correctly, the MF RV you posted are if I put $2,000 down?

No, the $2000 lease cash is a Hyundai to customer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Ok, Thanks for the clarification!