Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

2021.5 Atlas SEL R Line V6 with 2nd row bench

wilrodwilrod Member Posts: 6
edited March 18 in Volkswagen
I’d like to know if 44K inclusive of destination and dealer fees is a good deal in NJ? Also wanted to know if the the purchase price has any negative effect on the APR with VW Finance? Dealer is telling me they cannot offer 0% at this price point. Thank you
Tagged:

Best Answers

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,302
    Accepted Answer
    wilrod said:

I’d like to know if 44K inclusive of destination and dealer fees is a good deal in NJ? Also wanted to know if the the purchase price has any negative effect on the APR with VW Finance? Dealer is telling me they cannot offer 0% at this price point. Thank you

We don't track pricing.

Edmunds price tools

I'm not aware of a relationship between the selling price and the availability of the 0% APR.

So, at what price point do they "think" 0% APR is available?

Get that number, then shop it around with other dealers and see if one of them will beat it.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,316
    Accepted Answer
    wilrod said:

The dealer gives up $1000 in payments from VW, if they give you 0%, instead of 1.9% APR financing.