Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021.5 Atlas SEL R Line V6 with 2nd row bench

wilrodwilrod Member Posts: 7
edited March 2021 in Volkswagen
I’d like to know if 44K inclusive of destination and dealer fees is a good deal in NJ? Also wanted to know if the the purchase price has any negative effect on the APR with VW Finance? Dealer is telling me they cannot offer 0% at this price point. Thank you
Tagged:

Best Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,519
    Answer ✓
    wilrod said:

I’d like to know if 44K inclusive of destination and dealer fees is a good deal in NJ? Also wanted to know if the the purchase price has any negative effect on the APR with VW Finance? Dealer is telling me they cannot offer 0% at this price point. Thank you

We don't track pricing.

Edmunds price tools

I'm not aware of a relationship between the selling price and the availability of the 0% APR.

So, at what price point do they "think" 0% APR is available?

Get that number, then shop it around with other dealers and see if one of them will beat it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    Answer ✓
    wilrod said:

The dealer gives up $1000 in payments from VW, if they give you 0%, instead of 1.9% APR financing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator