Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Santa Fe 2020/2021

nymike619nymike619 Member Posts: 5
edited March 2021 in Hyundai
Looking at either 2020 SLE or 2021 36/10. Zip. 11379. MSRP $30350. (2021) I’m told 2020 are still out anyone know MF/RV on both years. What would be a good deal? Thank you

Comments

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,648
    nymike619 said:

    Looking at either 2020 SLE or 2021 36/10. Zip. 11379. MSRP $30350. (2021) I’m told 2020 are still out anyone know MF/RV on both years. What would be a good deal? Thank you

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nymike619nymike619 Member Posts: 5
    AWD
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,648
    nymike619 said:

    Looking at either 2020 SLE or 2021 36/10. Zip. 11379. MSRP $30350. (2021) I’m told 2020 are still out anyone know MF/RV on both years. What would be a good deal? Thank you

    nymike619 said:

    AWD

    2020 SEL - 2.0T or 2.4?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nymike619nymike619 Member Posts: 5
    2.4. But the 2020 is off the table. SE quote is 2500 out of pocket $269.Mo this was based on $30,295 MSRP, RV 63. MF.0010 I was told. Need to go to New Jersey. MSRP on SEL $30,455 FWD. $313.month 2500 DAS. Seems like something strange on that quote
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,648
    nymike619 said:

    2.4. But the 2020 is off the table. SE quote is 2500 out of pocket $269.Mo this was based on $30,295 MSRP, RV 63. MF.0010 I was told. Need to go to New Jersey. MSRP on SEL $30,455 FWD. $313.month 2500 DAS. Seems like something strange on that quote

    Your original request was for the SEL trim, now you mention SE.

    Which is it?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nymike619nymike619 Member Posts: 5
    I see that. Sorry didn’t realize every trim is different. Looking at both. Surprise need for a second vehicle. Wife job moving. Looking for bet deal I can
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,893
    nymike619 said:

    I see that. Sorry didn’t realize every trim is different. Looking at both. Surprise need for a second vehicle. Wife job moving. Looking for bet deal I can

    2021
    36/10
    SEL: .00128 MF and 63% residual. $750 lease cash
    SE: .00110 MF and 63% residual. $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    nymike619nymike619 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.