Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Lease Deals and Prices

instarandinstarand Member Posts: 144
edited March 22 in Ford
Hello. Do we have lease programs on the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E? Looking at a Premium, AWD, extended battery, 10/36, in 06897.

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,300
    instarand said:

    Hello. Do we have lease programs on the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E? Looking at a Premium, AWD, extended battery, 10/36, in 06897.

    3.94% APR
    59% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • instarandinstarand Member Posts: 144
    Michaell said:

    instarand said:

    Hello. Do we have lease programs on the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E? Looking at a Premium, AWD, extended battery, 10/36, in 06897.

    3.94% APR
    59% residual
    No incentives
    By chance, do you have information on the new "Ford Options" program? I believe it's a hybrid finance options that has interest and residuals built in, with a balloon payment at the end. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,300
    instarand said:

    Michaell said:

    instarand said:

    Hello. Do we have lease programs on the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E? Looking at a Premium, AWD, extended battery, 10/36, in 06897.

    3.94% APR
    59% residual
    No incentives
    By chance, do you have information on the new "Ford Options" program? I believe it's a hybrid finance options that has interest and residuals built in, with a balloon payment at the end. Thanks!
    Sorry, no info on that.

    But, if it's like other similar programs, it would only be available in states where the entire purchase price is subject to sales tax.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RipCityKJRipCityKJ Member Posts: 11
    Wondering if you have MF and RV for the Mach E premium Standard Range AWD & Extended Range AWD at 36/12 for zip 97045? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,348
    RipCityKJ said:

    Wondering if you have MF and RV for the Mach E premium Standard Range AWD & Extended Range AWD at 36/12 for zip 97045? Thanks!

    3.94% APR
    58% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yotaboyyotaboy TexasMember Posts: 18
    Hi,

    Can I please get mf/apr, and rv for premium standard range and extended range for 36/12k?

    Zip is 75080

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,348
    yotaboy said:

    Hi,

    Can I please get mf/apr, and rv for premium standard range and extended range for 36/12k?

    Zip is 75080

    Thanks!

    2WD or 4WD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kt550118kt550118 Member Posts: 9
    edited April 21
    Hi - can I please get the mf/apr and rv for Select RWD standard range for 36/15k?

    Zip is 94583

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,348
    kt550118 said:

    Hi - can I please get the mf/apr and rv for Select RWD standard range for 36/15k?

    Zip is 94583

    Thank you!

    3.94% APR
    55% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bgood858bgood858 Member Posts: 14
    Hi, do you have MF and RV on select and premium mustang Mach e, standard range, 36/12k, 92127 zip. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,300
    bgood858 said:

    Hi, do you have MF and RV on select and premium mustang Mach e, standard range, 36/12k, 92127 zip. Thank you!

    3.94% APR
    57% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.