2021 Toyota Highlander HYBRID XLE AWD

MishBurghMishBurgh Member Posts: 3
edited March 25 in Toyota
Hi there!

Could I please get the residual value and money factor for a XLE HYBRID AWD 36/10

zip code 15090

Are the MF's standard from Toyota Financial or can the dealerships play around with them?
What would a good monthly $# look like on a 36/10, $fees only DAS

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,597
    MishBurgh said:

    Hi there!

    Could I please get the residual value and money factor for a XLE HYBRID AWD 36/10

    zip code 15090

    Are the MF's standard from Toyota Financial or can the dealerships play around with them?
    What would a good monthly $# look like on a 36/10, $fees only DAS

    .00171 and 68%
    $500 lease cash

    These are the best rates for top tier credit; rarely do we have members report any markup from the dealer.

    The payment is driven by the MSRP and negotiated price; get us some, and we can do some number crunching.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MishBurghMishBurgh Member Posts: 3
    We were given a higher MF of .0019something with the $1500 customer cash but told if we wanted to go with the 0.00176 rate, it only allowed for the $500 cash and the payments were higher. Now I'm wondering if we were screwed.

    Highlander XLE Hybrid
    36/10
    MSRP $45517
    Selling price $41502
    Residual $31352
    $1500 rebate
    7 MSDs
    $561 in fees DAS
    First month complimentary paid
    $394/mo
    Tier 1 credit
    Thru Toyota Financial
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,597
    MishBurgh said:

    We were given a higher MF of .0019something with the $1500 customer cash but told if we wanted to go with the 0.00176 rate, it only allowed for the $500 cash and the payments were higher. Now I'm wondering if we were screwed.

    Highlander XLE Hybrid
    36/10
    MSRP $45517
    Selling price $41502
    Residual $31352
    $1500 rebate
    7 MSDs
    $561 in fees DAS
    First month complimentary paid
    $394/mo
    Tier 1 credit
    Thru Toyota Financial

    Looks good, relative to MSRP.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MishBurghMishBurgh Member Posts: 3
    edited March 26
    On a scale of bad deal to good deal...where would this land? hahaha

    Could the $1500 Customer Cash rebate be applied to the MF rate of .00171 through Toyota Financial?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,597
    MishBurgh said:

    On a scale of bad deal to good deal...where would this land? hahaha

    Could the $1500 Customer Cash rebate be applied to the MF rate of .00171 through Toyota Financial?

    Sorry, we don't rate deals on a score of 1-10.

    At the end of the day, you have to live with the deal, and it's your money.

    Ask the dealer about combining the MF and incentives.

    And, ask a second dealer and see if you get the same answer.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jaydee2021Jaydee2021 Member Posts: 5
    HI, can I get the MF and residual for 36/12 for zip code 44131. Thanks.

    Hybrid XLE AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,916

    HI, can I get the MF and residual for 36/12 for zip code 44131. Thanks.

    Hybrid XLE AWD

    .00109 MF and 67% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.