MF and residual value

findogfindog Member Posts: 5
edited March 2021 in Honda
Hi there. Please let me know the following:

2021 Honda Accord 1.5 turbo EX

Tier 2 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Any rebates and 3 years/10k miles 90068

Thanks very much!

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    findog said:

    Hi there. Please let me know the following:

    2021 Honda Accord 1.5 turbo EX

    Tier 2 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Any rebates and 3 years/10k miles 90068

    Thanks very much!

    There is no EX trim for the 2021 Accord

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • findogfindog Member Posts: 5
    Hi. Sorry I didn't know they removed the EX trim for 2021.

    Instead, Please let me know the following for a 2021 Honda Accord EX-L 1.5L with 19" wheels.

    Tier 2 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Any rebates and 3 years/10k miles 90068

    Thanks very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,005
    findog said:

    Hi. Sorry I didn't know they removed the EX trim for 2021.

    Instead, Please let me know the following for a 2021 Honda Accord EX-L 1.5L with 19" wheels.

    Tier 2 Credit, Residual Value, Money Factor, Any rebates and 3 years/10k miles 90068

    Thanks very much!

    .00066 and 60%
    $200 incentive

    Good for tiers 1-8

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • findogfindog Member Posts: 5
    Hello. Please let me know the best MSRP I can get near zip code 90068 to lease the car below and the following features:

    -2021 Honda EX-L
    -Crystal black pearl exterior
    -Ivory perforated leather interior
    -19inch black alloy wheels
    -Black accent package
    -Black fender emblems
    -Gloss black H mark and accord emblems
    -Pattern illumination

    3 years/10K miles

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,705
    findog said:

    Hello. Please let me know the best MSRP I can get near zip code 90068 to lease the car below and the following features:

    -2021 Honda EX-L
    -Crystal black pearl exterior
    -Ivory perforated leather interior
    -19inch black alloy wheels
    -Black accent package
    -Black fender emblems
    -Gloss black H mark and accord emblems
    -Pattern illumination

    3 years/10K miles

    Thank you!

    Same as last month
    .00066 and 60%
    $200 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.