Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2022 Hyundai Tucson Lease Deals and Prices

2456734

Comments

  • Preciousnjhc811Preciousnjhc811 Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    Hi I was hoping you could help me judge if this is a good deal or not zipcode 07728

    2022 Hyundai Tuscon Limited White AWD 10,000/36 month
    MSRP:$37,599
    Money Factor: .00068%
    Selling Price: $34,682

    Breakdown of fees which they said are a part of the down payment they calculated:
    Governement Fee: $414.65
    Doc Fee: $595.00
    Acq Fee: $650.00
    Capitalized Taxes: $978.89

    Trading in my 2018 Tuscon lease- Buyout is 16k and change but they are giving me $17,500

    Payment options:

    $1500 down+ 1st payment= $372.17
    $2500 down + 1st payment= $342.76
    $3500 down + 1st Payment= $313.35

    any insight would be appreciated!

    The lease numbers I show are .00103 and 60% residual, and $1250 lease cash

    Is the down amounts exclusive of the trade equity? How much cash out of pocket is the dealer expecting for those payment quotes?
    I believe the trade equity was used to bring down the price of the vehicle. They didn't tell me where the rest of the money came from so I will assume they factored in the 1250 lease cash to bring the MSRP as well. This is my first time negotiating a lease alone should I ask more probing questions on this front?

    The downpayment would not be the trade value. So out of pocket would be $1500/$2500/$3500 plus the first month.

    I hope that answers your questions fully! Thanks for trying to help!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908

    Michaell said:

    Hi I was hoping you could help me judge if this is a good deal or not zipcode 07728

    2022 Hyundai Tuscon Limited White AWD 10,000/36 month
    MSRP:$37,599
    Money Factor: .00068%
    Selling Price: $34,682

    Breakdown of fees which they said are a part of the down payment they calculated:
    Governement Fee: $414.65
    Doc Fee: $595.00
    Acq Fee: $650.00
    Capitalized Taxes: $978.89

    Trading in my 2018 Tuscon lease- Buyout is 16k and change but they are giving me $17,500

    Payment options:

    $1500 down+ 1st payment= $372.17
    $2500 down + 1st payment= $342.76
    $3500 down + 1st Payment= $313.35

    any insight would be appreciated!

    The lease numbers I show are .00103 and 60% residual, and $1250 lease cash

    Is the down amounts exclusive of the trade equity? How much cash out of pocket is the dealer expecting for those payment quotes?
    I believe the trade equity was used to bring down the price of the vehicle. They didn't tell me where the rest of the money came from so I will assume they factored in the 1250 lease cash to bring the MSRP as well. This is my first time negotiating a lease alone should I ask more probing questions on this front?

    The downpayment would not be the trade value. So out of pocket would be $1500/$2500/$3500 plus the first month.

    I hope that answers your questions fully! Thanks for trying to help!

    Too many guesses and assumptions, here.

    You need to get a full accounting of everything that goes into the lease; it's too easy for the dealer to slip in extra charges if you don't have all the numbers available.

    Ask them for a screen shot of their full lease worksheet, then we can review that and figure out what's going on.

    In the meantime, our recommendation is to only pay the first payment and any registration costs up front, and to add any taxes or fees to the monthly payment. Anything beyond that is at risk for loss if the car is stolen or totaled during the lease.

    And, it doesn't change the cost of the lease with the up front money or trade equity.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cardealscalccardealscalc Member Posts: 65
    edited April 2021
    Hi, Can I get Money Factor, Residual, and incentives on 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL AWD, Convenience Pkg, zip 11590, 36/10...Much appreciated,
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908

    Hi, Can I get Money Factor, Residual, and incentives on 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL AWD, Convenience Pkg, zip 11590, 36/10...Much appreciated,

    .00069 and 61%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MidoMido Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Can I get Money Factor, Residual, and incentives on 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Limited, zip 20164, 36/12 and 36/10...Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    Mido said:

    Hi,
    Can I get Money Factor, Residual, and incentives on 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Limited, zip 20164, 36/12 and 36/10...Thanks!

    36/12
    .00135 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Gionta60Gionta60 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

    Can I please get Money Factor, Residual, and incentives on 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL AWD, convenience package, zipcode 15668, 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908
    Gionta60 said:

    Hi,

    Can I please get Money Factor, Residual, and incentives on 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL AWD, convenience package, zipcode 15668, 36/12

    .00069 and 60%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jaggreyjaggrey Member Posts: 2
    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid SEL? Zipcode 33025
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908
    jaggrey said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid SEL? Zipcode 33025

    36/15
    .00061 and 59%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CamsDadCamsDad Member Posts: 3
    I was liking the 2022 Tuscon. Limited. 36 mo.10k miles. MF and RF.ZIP 29577
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    CamsDad said:

    I was liking the 2022 Tuscon. Limited. 36 mo.10k miles. MF and RF.ZIP 29577

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CamsDadCamsDad Member Posts: 3
    Fwd. On the 2022 hyundai LImted. 10k. 36 month
    Front wheel. Zip 29577. Sorry for not indicating fwd. Also any lease cash? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908
    CamsDad said:

    Fwd. On the 2022 hyundai LImted. 10k. 36 month
    Front wheel. Zip 29577. Sorry for not indicating fwd. Also any lease cash? Thanks

    .00184 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mk5ck5mk5ck5 Member Posts: 7
    Hello,

    Could I request the MF, Residual, Incentives for 2022 Tucson Hybrid Blue, SEL, and Limited?

    36/10 for zip code 02130

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908
    mk5ck5 said:

    Hello,

    Could I request the MF, Residual, Incentives for 2022 Tucson Hybrid Blue, SEL, and Limited?

    36/10 for zip code 02130

    Thank you!

    Blue - .00123 and 61%
    LTD - .00135 and 60%
    SEL - .00130 and 62%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jim5penjim5pen Member Posts: 31
    Can I get R/MF/Incent for SEL AWD, 36/12 in 06902. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    jim5pen said:

    Can I get R/MF/Incent for SEL AWD, 36/12 in 06902. Thanks

    .00069 MF and 60% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mk5ck5mk5ck5 Member Posts: 7
    Should have asked along with my previous post, apologies.

    Could I request the MF, Residual, Incentives for 2022 Tucson Hybrid Blue, SEL, and Limited?

    36/10 for zip code 92618.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    mk5ck5 said:

    Should have asked along with my previous post, apologies.

    Could I request the MF, Residual, Incentives for 2022 Tucson Hybrid Blue, SEL, and Limited?

    36/10 for zip code 92618.

    Blue: .00046 MF and 61% residual
    LTD: .00076 MF and 60% residual
    SEL: .00061 MF and 62% residual

    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KeekstarKeekstar Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2021
    Hi, can I please get MF, residual, incentives for:

    2022 SEL AWD 36/10k and 12k
    2022 Limited AWD 36/10k and 12k

    Zip 60630

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908
    Keekstar said:

    Hi, can I please get MF, residual, incentives for:

    2022 SEL AWD 36/10k and 12k
    2022 Limited AWD 36/10k and 12k

    Zip 60630

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00069 and 60%; $1500 lease cash
    .00103 and 59%; $1250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ece111911Ece111911 Member Posts: 6
    Hi, could I have the MF, residual and incentives for
    2022 SEL with convenience and premium
    AWD 36/10
    FWD 36/10
    15332

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908
    Ece111911 said:

    Hi, could I have the MF, residual and incentives for
    2022 SEL with convenience and premium
    AWD 36/10
    FWD 36/10
    15332

    Thank you!

    AWD - .00069 and 61%
    FWD - .00071 and 61%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ece111911Ece111911 Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    Ece111911 said:

    Hi, could I have the MF, residual and incentives for
    2022 SEL with convenience and premium
    AWD 36/10
    FWD 36/10
    15332

    Thank you!

    AWD - .00069 and 61%
    FWD - .00071 and 61%
    $1500 lease cash
    Thank you! Does the 1500 lease cash end tomorrow and if so do you know if there are any incentives being offered for the rest of may?

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    Ece111911 said:

    Michaell said:

    Ece111911 said:

    Hi, could I have the MF, residual and incentives for
    2022 SEL with convenience and premium
    AWD 36/10
    FWD 36/10
    15332

    Thank you!

    AWD - .00069 and 61%
    FWD - .00071 and 61%
    $1500 lease cash
    Thank you! Does the 1500 lease cash end tomorrow and if so do you know if there are any incentives being offered for the rest of may?

    Thank you
    New programs start on May 4th

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KalistratKalistrat Member Posts: 1
    Could I get a residual, money factor and any incentives on a 2022 Tucson SE FWD for 74133 zip? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908
    Kalistrat said:

    Could I get a residual, money factor and any incentives on a 2022 Tucson SE FWD for 74133 zip? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00151 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KeekstarKeekstar Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    Keekstar said:

    Hi, can I please get MF, residual, incentives for:

    2022 SEL AWD 36/10k and 12k
    2022 Limited AWD 36/10k and 12k

    Zip 60630

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00069 and 60%; $1500 lease cash
    .00103 and 59%; $1250 lease cash
    Sorry! I forgot I meant to ask for hybrid. Are the numbers still the same? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908
    Keekstar said:

    Michaell said:

    Keekstar said:

    Hi, can I please get MF, residual, incentives for:

    2022 SEL AWD 36/10k and 12k
    2022 Limited AWD 36/10k and 12k

    Zip 60630

    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00069 and 60%; $1500 lease cash
    .00103 and 59%; $1250 lease cash
    Sorry! I forgot I meant to ask for hybrid. Are the numbers still the same? Thanks!
    36/12
    .00061 and 61%
    .00076 and 59%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • char07char07 Member Posts: 31
    Hi, what's the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2022 Hyundai Tucson SE FWD Automatic, 36/12k? Zip code: 33477 thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908
    char07 said:

    Hi, what's the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2022 Hyundai Tucson SE FWD Automatic, 36/12k? Zip code: 33477 thanks.

    .00100 and 58%
    $1000 lease cash
    No loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lyndeanlyndean Member Posts: 17
    Could I please get the MF, residual and incentives for 2022 SEL FWD for zip code 79423? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    lyndean said:

    Could I please get the MF, residual and incentives for 2022 SEL FWD for zip code 79423? Thank you.

    36/15
    .00155 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lyndeanlyndean Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    lyndean said:

    Could I please get the MF, residual and incentives for 2022 SEL FWD for zip code 79423? Thank you.

    36/15
    .00155 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives
    I'm so sorry, I meant to ask about 36/10 instead of 36/15. Did the lease cash expire yesterday? I was hoping it was through the 3rd.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    lyndean said:

    kyfdx said:

    lyndean said:

    Could I please get the MF, residual and incentives for 2022 SEL FWD for zip code 79423? Thank you.

    36/15
    .00155 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives
    I'm so sorry, I meant to ask about 36/10 instead of 36/15. Did the lease cash expire yesterday? I was hoping it was through the 3rd.
    61% residual

    All programs run through today

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jaymepilonjaymepilon Member Posts: 87

    Hi there , could i get numbers on the following for zip code 92562
    2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited AWD 36/12 & 36/15
    2022 Tucson Limited FWD 36/12 & 36/15
    Thank you

  • Preciousnjhc811Preciousnjhc811 Member Posts: 6

    Can I please have the residual money factor and incentive/loyalty or a 10/36 lease on the following two vehicles for zip 07728

    AWD Limited 2022 Tucson
    2022 SEL AWD With convenience and premium package

  • cyn99cyn99 Member Posts: 1

    Hello, can you provide me with the MV, RV, and incentivesfor the following
    Tuscon SEL FWD
    Tuscon N LINE FWD
    36/10 in zip code 32163
    Thank You

  • derekc4derekc4 Member Posts: 134

    Good morning! Hybrid sel conv and limited 12k 34689. Thank you

  • WalperWalper Member Posts: 21

    Hi,
    Could I please get the Money Factor, Residual, and incentives on 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL with convenience and premium package for 33446 for a 36/12

  • kcamperkcamper Member Posts: 3

    Hi! Can I please get the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited AWD Automatic, 36/10k? Zip code: 19698 Thanks!!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908

    @jaymepilon said:
    Hi there , could i get numbers on the following for zip code 92562
    2022 Tucson Hybrid Limited AWD 36/12 & 36/15
    2022 Tucson Limited FWD 36/12 & 36/15
    Thank you

    36/15
    Gas - .00104 and 56%; $1500 lease cash
    Hyb - .00080 and 55%; $1750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908

    @Preciousnjhc811 said:
    Can I please have the residual money factor and incentive/loyalty or a 10/36 lease on the following two vehicles for zip 07728

    AWD Limited 2022 Tucson
    2022 SEL AWD With convenience and premium package

    .00098 and 59%; $1500 lease cash
    .00069 and 61%; $1500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908

    @cyn99 said:
    Hello, can you provide me with the MV, RV, and incentivesfor the following
    Tuscon SEL FWD
    Tuscon N LINE FWD
    36/10 in zip code 32163
    Thank You

    .00155 and 61%
    .00175 and 60%; $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908

    @derekc4 said:
    Good morning! Hybrid sel conv and limited 12k 34689. Thank you

    36/12
    SEL - .00127 and 59%
    LTD - .00140 and 57%; $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908

    @Walper said:
    Hi,
    Could I please get the Money Factor, Residual, and incentives on 2022 Hyundai Tucson SEL with convenience and premium package for 33446 for a 36/12

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908

    @kcamper said:
    Hi! Can I please get the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2022 Hyundai Tucson Limited AWD Automatic, 36/10k? Zip code: 19698 Thanks!!

    Please confirm your ZIP code.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Zman6491Zman6491 Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2021

    Hi, could I please get the mf, incentives, residual and any other relevant information for zip: 60053 for these two cars for both 36/12 and 36/15.
    2022 Tucson Limited fwd and Hybrid limited.
    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,908

    @Zman6491 said:
    Hi, could I please get the mf, incentives, residual and any other relevant information for zip: 60053 for these two cars for both 36/12 and 36/15.
    2022 Tucson Limited fwd and Hybrid limited.
    Thanks!

    36/15
    Hyb - .00080 and 55%; $1750 lease cash
    Gas - .00104 and 56%; $1500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.