Are you shopping for a new vehicle and having trouble finding one, or have you been waiting a long time for a factory order? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by Tues. 5/11 for more details.

Leasing Audi A4 Premium

ramo32ramo32 Member Posts: 3
edited April 5 in Audi
Hi ! My first post :-)
Can I pls get April #s: MF, residual, incentives for 36/10K, 2021 Audi A4 40 TFSI Premium model in zip 33140.

Thank you so much in advance !
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,496
    ramo32 said:

    Hi ! My first post :-)
    Can I pls get April #s: MF, residual, incentives for 36/10K, 2021 Audi A4 40 TFSI Premium model in zip 33140.

    Thank you so much in advance !

    .00005 and 55%
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ramo32ramo32 Member Posts: 3
    Hi !

    Is $429/month with payment on signing of $579.97 (1st month's payment $429 of + licensing fees) a good deal for 36/10K lease, 2021 Audi A4 40 TFSI Premium model in zip 33140.

    Thank you in advance !!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,393
    ramo32 said:

    Hi !

    Is $429/month with payment on signing of $579.97 (1st month's payment $429 of + licensing fees) a good deal for 36/10K lease, 2021 Audi A4 40 TFSI Premium model in zip 33140.

    Thank you in advance !!

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ramo32ramo32 Member Posts: 3
    MSRP = 42,520
    Selling price = 36,778
    Adjusted Cap Cost = 36,907
    (Gross ACC = 38,471)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,393
    ramo32 said:

    MSRP = 42,520
    Selling price = 36,778
    Adjusted Cap Cost = 36,907
    (Gross ACC = 38,471)

    That looks like a great deal

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.