leasing

HDAZDHDAZD 48532Member Posts: 18
edited April 7 in BMW
Dear moderator,i would like to know,MF,RESIDUAL VALUE ,12K /36 ON 2021 X3M OR X3M40I 2021.ZIP 48532
THANK YOU
Tagged:

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,632
    HDAZD said:

    Dear moderator,i would like to know,MF,RESIDUAL VALUE ,12K /36 ON 2021 X3M OR X3M40I 2021.ZIP 48532
    THANK YOU

    .00093 MF and 55% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Either model

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HDAZDHDAZD 48532Member Posts: 18
    Thank you sir, this afternoon I got quote BMW X3M 2021,MF 0.00133,AND RESIDUAL VALUE 55%,ZIP 48532
    $ 1250 LEASE CREDIT,12K/36 MONTH,BUT NO DISCOUNTS ON MSRP $80.545
    THANK YOU SIR ,I WILL ASKING MORE QUESTIN IF I FIND DIFFERENT CAR
  • HDAZDHDAZD 48532Member Posts: 18
    DEAR MODERATOR,COULD YOU HELP ME GET MF/RESIDUAL VALUE 12K/36 ON M3 2021,ZIP 48532,THANK YOU SOO MUCH
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    HDAZD said:

    DEAR MODERATOR,COULD YOU HELP ME GET MF/RESIDUAL VALUE 12K/36 ON M3 2021,ZIP 48532,THANK YOU SOO MUCH

    .00093 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,121
    HDAZD said:

    Thank you sir, this afternoon I got quote BMW X3M 2021,MF 0.00133,AND RESIDUAL VALUE 55%,ZIP 48532
    $ 1250 LEASE CREDIT,12K/36 MONTH,BUT NO DISCOUNTS ON MSRP $80.545
    THANK YOU SIR ,I WILL ASKING MORE QUESTIN IF I FIND DIFFERENT CAR

    The MF is marked up from .00093 base.

    That markup, plus no discount from sticker, is making this an expensive lease.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HDAZDHDAZD 48532Member Posts: 18
    Thank you sir, great learning leasing from this forum ,still trying to find lease deal under $900 after tax,Thank you for help because leasing still confusing.
Sign In or Register to comment.