2021 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Package MF, Residual and Lease Deals

GKAPGKAP Member Posts: 6
edited April 13 in Land Rover
Hi all -
Trying to get MF, Residual for 2021 Range Rover Sport for the month of April 2021.
Would appreciate if I can get it for 33, 36 and 39 months with 10K and 12K miles per year.

Additionally, if anyone had a good experience dealing with a sales person and found a decent deal, I wouldn't mind learning about that also. Difficult to find straight forward folks to deal with.

Thanks

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,066
    GKAP said:

    Hi all -
    Trying to get MF, Residual for 2021 Range Rover Sport for the month of April 2021.
    Would appreciate if I can get it for 33, 36 and 39 months with 10K and 12K miles per year.

    Additionally, if anyone had a good experience dealing with a sales person and found a decent deal, I wouldn't mind learning about that also. Difficult to find straight forward folks to deal with.

    Thanks

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GKAPGKAP Member Posts: 6
    Cleveland, OH
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,066
    GKAP said:

    Hi all -
    Trying to get MF, Residual for 2021 Range Rover Sport for the month of April 2021.
    Would appreciate if I can get it for 33, 36 and 39 months with 10K and 12K miles per year.

    Additionally, if anyone had a good experience dealing with a sales person and found a decent deal, I wouldn't mind learning about that also. Difficult to find straight forward folks to deal with.

    Thanks

    GKAP said:

    Cleveland, OH

    Gas, Diesel or Hybrid engine?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GKAPGKAP Member Posts: 6
    GAS
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 182,066
    GKAP said:

    Hi all -
    Trying to get MF, Residual for 2021 Range Rover Sport for the month of April 2021.
    Would appreciate if I can get it for 33, 36 and 39 months with 10K and 12K miles per year.

    Additionally, if anyone had a good experience dealing with a sales person and found a decent deal, I wouldn't mind learning about that also. Difficult to find straight forward folks to deal with.

    Thanks

    GKAP said:

    Cleveland, OH

    GKAP said:

    GAS

    33/12 - .00068 and 59%
    36/12 - .00070 and 56%
    39/12 - .00071 and 53%

    Good luck with your search. From what almost all members have posted, LR dealers are some of the worst to deal with. It's like they are allergic to discounting, and a large majority of them mark up the MF.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GKAPGKAP Member Posts: 6
    First of all, thank you so much for providing the MF and Residual values. I agree with other members for sure that LR dealers are just not fun to work with. Will you happen to know how much mark up is in the cars anyway? I mean what sort of a discount should I try for and I should consider myself lucky if I get even closer to it?
  • GKAPGKAP Member Posts: 6
    Sorry - but how much does the residual value changes for 10K miles per year and does the MF remain the same?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,267
    GKAP said:

    Sorry - but how much does the residual value changes for 10K miles per year and does the MF remain the same?

    +1%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,267
    GKAP said:

    First of all, thank you so much for providing the MF and Residual values. I agree with other members for sure that LR dealers are just not fun to work with. Will you happen to know how much mark up is in the cars anyway? I mean what sort of a discount should I try for and I should consider myself lucky if I get even closer to it?

    Edmunds price tools

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GKAPGKAP Member Posts: 6
    No luck getting a good deal at all. I guess it is true that LR dealers are just not willing to work with anyone. It's quite irritating.
  • vc85vc85 NJMember Posts: 28
    Hi everyone,
    Looking to get MF, Residual for 2021 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition

    Zip: 07728

    Would appreciate if I can get it for 36 and 39/15k per year.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,267
    vc85 said:

    Hi everyone,
    Looking to get MF, Residual for 2021 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition

    Zip: 07728

    Would appreciate if I can get it for 36 and 39/15k per year.

    Diesel, MHEV or PHEV?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vc85vc85 NJMember Posts: 28
    edited April 19
    kyfdx said:

    vc85 said:

    Hi everyone,
    Looking to get MF, Residual for 2021 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition

    Zip: 07728

    Would appreciate if I can get it for 36 and 39/15k per year.

    Diesel, MHEV or PHEV?
    Is it possible to get both MHEV and PHEV?, thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,267
    vc85 said:

    kyfdx said:

    vc85 said:

    Hi everyone,
    Looking to get MF, Residual for 2021 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition

    Zip: 07728

    Would appreciate if I can get it for 36 and 39/15k per year.

    Diesel, MHEV or PHEV?
    Is it possible to get both MHEV and PHEV?, thanks!
    MHEV
    .00070 MF and 54% residual
    .00071 MF and 51% residual

    PHEV
    .00097 MF and 50% residual
    .00097 MF and 47% residual

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.