Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

What is the residual and MF for a 2021 C43 AMG for NJ?

ZeroviralZeroviral Member Posts: 3
edited April 2021 in Mercedes-Benz
I know this is subject to change every month, but would appreciate any current or recent info to get ballpark estimates.

I'm flexible on color and most options so I think the MSRP would have to be no more than $64,000 out the door total price for me, and that's with a guesstimate of around 55% residual, but this was a Ca quote that I saw here.

Looking to put $5000 down, what is a good price on this vehicle? I'm averaging $730 as a guesstimate from my research.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,292
    Zeroviral said:

I know this is subject to change every month, but would appreciate any current or recent info to get ballpark estimates.

I'm flexible on color and most options so I think the MSRP would have to be no more than $64,000 out the door total price for me, and that's with a guesstimate of around 55% residual, but this was a Ca quote that I saw here.

Looking to put $5000 down, what is a good price on this vehicle? I'm averaging $730 as a guesstimate from my research.

Thank you

Sedan, Coupe or Cabrio?
    Lease term and mileage?

We recommend against big down payments on a lease - you risk losing that money if the car is stolen or totaled during the lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Michaell said:

Zeroviral said:

Thank you

Sedan, Coupe or Cabrio?
    Lease term and mileage?

We recommend against big down payments on a lease - you risk losing that money if the car is stolen or totaled during the lease.
    Thank you, yeah this makes sense. I was just trying to decrease monthly payments (I guess that's obvious)

This would be the 4-door sedan only.
    Lease term 36mo/12K yr
  • Options
    Zeroviral said:

Michaell said:

Zeroviral said:

Thank you

Sedan, Coupe or Cabrio?
    Lease term and mileage?

Thank you, yeah this makes sense. I was just trying to decrease monthly payments (I guess that's obvious)

This would be the 4-door sedan only.
    Lease term 36mo/12K yr
    .00110 and 57%

If you need to put down $5K to make the payments palatable, perhaps you should shop for something less expensive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Nah, I think that's a huge assumption - though I was ambiguous I guess.

It's not a down payment, but walk out price. I'm putting $0 towards the car - only paying the taxes and fees and first month payment up front.

Anyway - Thank you very much Michaell!
  • Options
    Zeroviral said:

Nah, I think that's a huge assumption - though I was ambiguous I guess.

It's not a down payment, but walk out price. I'm putting $0 towards the car - only paying the taxes and fees and first month payment up front.

Anyway - Thank you very much Michaell!

We recommend that you only pay the first payment and any government fees (registration costs) up front, and roll the taxes and dealer / bank fees into the monthly payment.

You'd lose that up front money if the car is stolen or totaled during the course of the lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    AidinTheAnimalAidinTheAnimal Member Posts: 11
    Hello,

Can you please provide the MF, residual and any incentives on a 2021 C43 AMG Coupe. 36/10, zip 80237.

Thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Hello,

Can you please provide the MF, residual and any incentives on a 2021 C43 AMG Coupe. 36/10, zip 80237.

Thank you.

.00102 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.