Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2021 Toyota Rav4 Prime Lease Deals and Prices

Rav86Rav86 Member Posts: 7
edited June 2021 in Toyota
Finally found a spot where they weren't hiking up the price too much on the prime so I might try to negotiate a couple of the dealer addons. I would like to see if you guys can provide me with this months RV and MF for a 2021 Toyota Rav4 Prime SE zip 91764? 36/12
Thank You.

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    Rav86 said:

    Finally found a spot where they weren't hiking up the price too much on the prime so I might try to negotiate a couple of the dealer addons. I would like to see if you guys can provide me with this months RV and MF for a 2021 Toyota Rav4 Prime SE zip 91764? 36/12
    Thank You.

    .00001 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Rav86Rav86 Member Posts: 7
    Ive gone to 2 local dealerships recently and no one has come close to this 0.00001 mf last one gave a .00235. Is there any way to approach dealers about this? Has anyone out there successfully gotten a low mf? Hope someone sees this Thank You.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    Rav86 said:

    Ive gone to 2 local dealerships recently and no one has come close to this 0.00001 mf last one gave a .00235. Is there any way to approach dealers about this? Has anyone out there successfully gotten a low mf? Hope someone sees this Thank You.

    If that is the case, it's possible our information is incorrect. Toyota dealers do not generally markup special money factors.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    littlebrolittlebro Member Posts: 4
    May I have the 36/7.5K and 36/10K MF, residual, and incentives for Toyota Rav4 Prime SE at zip 06830?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    littlebro said:

    May I have the 36/7.5K and 36/10K MF, residual, and incentives for Toyota Rav4 Prime SE at zip 06830?

    36/10
    .00235 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    2019cherokee2019cherokee Member Posts: 41
    Hi, may I please have the RV, MF and incentives (don't believe there are any) for a 2021 Toyota Rav4 Prime in both SE and SEL trims for a 36/10 term at zip code 80023 and 726 FICO. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659

    Hi, may I please have the RV, MF and incentives (don't believe there are any) for a 2021 Toyota Rav4 Prime in both SE and SEL trims for a 36/10 term at zip code 80023 and 726 FICO. Thank you!

    .00235 MF and 61% for SE trim

    No SEL trim for the RAV4 Prime.

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    silverm0623silverm0623 Member Posts: 28
    Hello! looking for 2021 RAV4 Prime SE, zip 89084, 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659

    Hello! looking for 2021 RAV4 Prime SE, zip 89084, 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    EruthosEruthos Member Posts: 30
    Any new things going on for the RAV4 Prime SE, Zip 20176/22102, 36/15? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    Eruthos said:

    Any new things going on for the RAV4 Prime SE, Zip 20176/22102, 36/15? Thanks!

    .00001 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    koyp975koyp975 Member Posts: 14
    Would you be able to share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2021 Toyota RAV4 PRIME XSE for 36mo/12K and 36mo/15K at ZIP 85224, please? Am I going to be eligible for the Federal Tax Credit for leasing a PHEV? Thank you for the reply in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    koyp975 said:

    Would you be able to share the MF, RV, and any incentives for a 2021 Toyota RAV4 PRIME XSE for 36mo/12K and 36mo/15K at ZIP 85224, please? Am I going to be eligible for the Federal Tax Credit for leasing a PHEV? Thank you for the reply in advance!

    36/15
    .00235 MF
    54% RV
    No incentives

    No tax credit, as you aren't the owner.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    klaw091klaw091 Member Posts: 13
    Hi,

    May I have the MF/residual for a Prime SE 36/12k?

    11361

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    klaw091 said:

    Hi,

    May I have the MF/residual for a Prime SE 36/12k?

    11361

    Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    lisat91403lisat91403 Member Posts: 165
    Hi. Do you have November numbers for 36/10 in 91403? Does Toyota offer 36/7.5K?

    I've never leased a Toyota...just BMW and Volvo. Are there any programs I should know about (MSDs, USAA, conquest, etc?) Thanks.
  • Options
    EruthosEruthos Member Posts: 30

    I’d love to get updated values for the RAV4 Prime XSE in 22182, for 36/12 and 36/15. I’ll be working on multiple deals for family members:)!

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939

    Hi. Do you have November numbers for 36/10 in 91403? Does Toyota offer 36/7.5K?

    I've never leased a Toyota...just BMW and Volvo. Are there any programs I should know about (MSDs, USAA, conquest, etc?) Thanks.

    Which trim?

    7.5K/yr not offered.
    None of those programs available.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    Eruthos said:

    I’d love to get updated values for the RAV4 Prime XSE in 22182, for 36/12 and 36/15. I’ll be working on multiple deals for family members:)!

    36/15
    .00001 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    fern96_fern96_ Member Posts: 16
    Hi! Looking for a MF and Residual on a Prime SE 36/10. Thanks in advance! :)
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    fern96_ said:

    Hi! Looking for a MF and Residual on a Prime SE 36/10. Thanks in advance! :)

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    fern96_fern96_ Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

    fern96_ said:

    Hi! Looking for a MF and Residual on a Prime SE 36/10. Thanks in advance! :)

    What is your location?
    Sorry about that... 91101.

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    fern96_ said:

    kyfdx said:

    fern96_ said:

    Hi! Looking for a MF and Residual on a Prime SE 36/10. Thanks in advance! :)

    What is your location?
    Sorry about that... 91101.

    Thank you!
    .00001 and 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    indypacecar18indypacecar18 Member Posts: 22
    Can I get mf/rv for Prime SE AWD, 46304? 36/15

    Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659

    Can I get mf/rv for Prime SE AWD, 46304? 36/15

    Thanks.

    .00001 MF and 56% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    lisat91403lisat91403 Member Posts: 165
    kyfdx said:

    Hi. Do you have November numbers for 36/10 in 91403? Does Toyota offer 36/7.5K?

    I've never leased a Toyota...just BMW and Volvo. Are there any programs I should know about (MSDs, USAA, conquest, etc?) Thanks.

    Which trim?

    7.5K/yr not offered.
    None of those programs available.
    Sorry, RAV4 Prime SE and XSE, please. Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659

    kyfdx said:

    Hi. Do you have November numbers for 36/10 in 91403? Does Toyota offer 36/7.5K?

    I've never leased a Toyota...just BMW and Volvo. Are there any programs I should know about (MSDs, USAA, conquest, etc?) Thanks.

    Which trim?

    7.5K/yr not offered.
    None of those programs available.
    Sorry, RAV4 Prime SE and XSE, please. Thanks.
    .00001 MF
    59% / 56% for SE / XSE

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    STISeanSTISean Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

    Looking for MF & RV on both RAV4 Prime SE and XSE models in 06489 for the following terms:
    24mo/10k miles
    36mo/12k miles
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    STISean said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF & RV on both RAV4 Prime SE and XSE models in 06489 for the following terms:
    24mo/10k miles
    36mo/12k miles

    .00001 MF
    SE: 65%/58% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr
    XSE: 62%/55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kogumakoguma Member Posts: 134
    May I have numbers for RAV4 Prime SE 36/10 in 20171?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    koguma said:

    May I have numbers for RAV4 Prime SE 36/10 in 20171?

    .00235 and 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    daftaspunkdaftaspunk Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have 2022 numbers? Looking at a Toyota Rav4 Prime Prime XSE PP. 10K/36, Zip Code 06016.

    What's the MF and RV?

    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659

    Does anyone have 2022 numbers? Looking at a Toyota Rav4 Prime Prime XSE PP. 10K/36, Zip Code 06016.

    What's the MF and RV?

    Thanks in advance.

    .00001 MF and 59% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    CalliforniaCallifornia Member Posts: 43
    Hi could I please get info for:

    2022 RAV4 Prime 36/12k 90404
    SE
    XSE

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659

    Hi could I please get info for:

    2022 RAV4 Prime 36/12k 90404
    SE
    XSE

    Thank you!

    2022 RAV4 Prime discussion is now open

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    psalaveipsalavei Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2022
    Could you please provide MF and RV for 2021 RAV4 Prime XSE - 10k/12k/15k in 19067 zip?



    Dealer is telling me RV is 54% (MSRP is $49113 and rv is $26521) for 12k, Is it really that low?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,939
    psalavei said:

    Could you please provide MF and RV for 2021 RAV4 Prime XSE - 10k/12k/15k in 19067 zip?



    Dealer is telling me RV is 54% (MSRP is $49113 and rv is $26521) for 12k, Is it really that low?

    36/12
    .00001 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    psalaveipsalavei Member Posts: 13

    How does that look?

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    psalavei said:

    How does that look?

    Looks bad.

    $10K up front, MF marked up the equivalent of 2.4%.

    But, that's the market. This may be the best you can do.

    Have you shopped multiple dealers?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    psalaveipsalavei Member Posts: 13

    @Michaell said:
    Looks bad.

    $10K up front, MF marked up the equivalent of 2.4%.

    But, that's the market. This may be the best you can do.

    Have you shopped multiple dealers?

    Yes, quite a few dealers add 5k+ to msrp event to just start talking.

    I plan to buy it most likely so upfront downpayment only to reduce monthly.

    This is the only dealer who agreed to msrp for maxed out xse model.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659
    psalavei said:

    @Michaell said:

    Looks bad.

    $10K up front, MF marked up the equivalent of 2.4%.

    But, that's the market. This may be the best you can do.

    Have you shopped multiple dealers?

    Yes, quite a few dealers add 5k+ to msrp event to just start talking.

    I plan to buy it most likely so upfront downpayment only to reduce monthly.

    This is the only dealer who agreed to msrp for maxed out xse model.


    Why not use the $10K as down payment and buy it instead of leasing?

    Skip the acquisition fee, and you won't have to worry about what interest rates are in 3 years when you're ready to buy out the lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    psalaveipsalavei Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    psalavei said:

    @Michaell said:

    Looks bad.

    $10K up front, MF marked up the equivalent of 2.4%.

    But, that's the market. This may be the best you can do.

    Have you shopped multiple dealers?

    Yes, quite a few dealers add 5k+ to msrp event to just start talking.

    I plan to buy it most likely so upfront downpayment only to reduce monthly.

    This is the only dealer who agreed to msrp for maxed out xse model.

    Why not use the $10K as down payment and buy it instead of leasing?

    Skip the acquisition fee, and you won't have to worry about what interest rates are in 3 years when you're ready to buy out the lease.

    May be you right. Thanks for all the feedback. I need to make up my mind with whats important today, having lower monthly today, or saving few thousands long over loan term.
  • Options
    UltimateJackets9UltimateJackets9 Member Posts: 12

    Hi, may I please have the 36/10K and 36/12K MF, residual, and incentives for Toyota Rav4 Prime XSE at zip 03053? Thank you in advance.

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,659

    Hi, may I please have the 36/10K and 36/12K MF, residual, and incentives for Toyota Rav4 Prime XSE at zip 03053? Thank you in advance.

    36/12
    .00001 and 54%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.