Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Leasing info for 33199 (Miami)

Jorge70Jorge70 Member Posts: 8
edited June 2021 in Honda
Greetings,
Could please provide the following information for a leasing ( 3 years and 12K per year) on a 2021 Honda HR-V LX in the area of 33199 (Miami): Out the door price, money factor, residual value (percentage) and any incentives.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    Jorge70 said:

Greetings,
    Could please provide the following information for a leasing ( 3 years and 12K per year) on a 2021 Honda HR-V LX in the area of 33199 (Miami): Out the door price, money factor, residual value (percentage) and any incentives.

Thanks.

.00010 MF
    62% residual
    $500 dealer cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thanks for the response. A MF of .00010 translates to a .24 interest rate. I am assuming Honda dealers in the 33199 are providing great MF, giving buyers have good credit.

Do you happen to have also the info for buying this car (e.g., interest rate, out the door price)

Thanks.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    Jorge70 said:

Thanks for the response. A MF of .00010 translates to a .24 interest rate. I am assuming Honda dealers in the 33199 are providing great MF, giving buyers have good credit.

Do you happen to have also the info for buying this car (e.g., interest rate, out the door price)

Thanks.

0% APR up to 48 mo
    0.9% APR 49-60 mo

OR

$1000 rebate

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks for the response. For a lease on this vehicle with a 735 credit score, should I be able to get a 0.0001 MF?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    Jorge70 said:

Thanks for the response. For a lease on this vehicle with a 735 credit score, should I be able to get a 0.0001 MF?

Yes. It would be very unusual for a Honda dealer to markup the money factor.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator