Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Would you provide MF, Residual, Lease Bonus for zip 22030 36/12000

JKD10JKD10 Member Posts: 5
edited June 2021 in Audi
Hi Edmunds community experts,

Please help me to get right MF, Residual, and Lease Bonus of Audi Q8 55 Premium Plus
Zip 22030 36/12000
Thanks.

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    JKD10 said:

    Hi Edmunds community experts,

    Please help me to get right MF, Residual, and Lease Bonus of Audi Q8 55 Premium Plus
    Zip 22030 36/12000
    Thanks.

    .00128 MF and 53% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JKD10JKD10 Member Posts: 5
    Thank you so much!
  • TPE1991TPE1991 Member Posts: 18

    Hello Edmunds: could you please share MF, Residual, and Lease Bonus of Audi Q8 55 Premium Plus
    Zip 07649 36/15000
    Thanks you
    Also ...any thoughts on selling price relative to sticker price?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    TPE1991 said:

    Hello Edmunds: could you please share MF, Residual, and Lease Bonus of Audi Q8 55 Premium Plus

    Zip 07649 36/15000

    Thanks you

    Also ...any thoughts on selling price relative to sticker price?

    .00128 MF and 51% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    See Price Checker link, below

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jmina04jmina04 Member Posts: 7
    Hello Edmunds:

    Could you please share MF, Residual, and Lease Bonus of Audi Q8 55 Premium
    36/15k and 36/12k
    Zip 91367
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    jmina04 said:

    Hello Edmunds:

    Could you please share MF, Residual, and Lease Bonus of Audi Q8 55 Premium
    36/15k and 36/12k
    Zip 91367

    36/15
    2021 model year
    .00128 and 49%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.