2022 Genesis GV70 Lease Deals and Prices

12467

Comments

  • fncimpexfncimpex Member Posts: 32
    Hi can I get the MF & RV for
    2022 Genesis GV70 3.5T Sport AWD
    36/10 zip 91724 thank you so much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    fncimpex said:

    Hi can I get the MF & RV for
    2022 Genesis GV70 3.5T Sport AWD
    36/10 zip 91724 thank you so much

    .00082 MF and 57% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CFS100CFS100 DFW AreaMember Posts: 13
    Can I please get 36/10 MF and RV numbers for GV70 2.5 and 3.5 in 75252? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    CFS100 said:

    Can I please get 36/10 MF and RV numbers for GV70 2.5 and 3.5 in 75252? Thank you.

    2.5: .00148 and 57%
    3.5: .00082 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JayehemeesJayehemees Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021
    Hello - Can I get MF and RV for GV70 2.5 and 3.5 in 98199? Would like to know for 36/10 and 36/12. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160

    Hello - Can I get MF and RV for GV70 2.5 and 3.5 in 98199? Would like to know for 36/10 and 36/12. Thanks!

    36/10
    2.5: .00148 and 57%
    3.5: .00082 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mattsrsmattsrs Member Posts: 37
    Hi, can I please get the MF & RV for 2022 Genesis GV70 2.5T Sport AWD Advanced pack. for zip 19003 and 36/7.5 miles?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    mattsrs said:

    Hi, can I please get the MF & RV for 2022 Genesis GV70 2.5T Sport AWD Advanced pack. for zip 19003 and 36/7.5 miles?

    .00148 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rlplucienrlplucien Member Posts: 18

    Hello. Can I please get the MF and RV for 2022 gv70 2.5t and 3.5t awd for 36/10 zip 60610?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    rlplucien said:

    Hello. Can I please get the MF and RV for 2022 gv70 2.5t and 3.5t awd for 36/10 zip 60610?

    2.5: .00148 and 57%
    3.5: .00082 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • InternetUser101InternetUser101 NYMember Posts: 75
    Hi, may I have the MF, RV, and any incentives for 36/10k for zip code 11427 for -

    2022 GV70 3.5T AWD Sport Advanced
    2022 GV70 3.5T AWD Sport Prestige
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160

    Hi, may I have the MF, RV, and any incentives for 36/10k for zip code 11427 for -

    2022 GV70 3.5T AWD Sport Advanced
    2022 GV70 3.5T AWD Sport Prestige

    .00082 and 57%
    No incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jay_LI54Jay_LI54 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm looking for the December MF, RV 36/10K for zip code 11556 for:

    GV70 3.5 AWD Sport
    GV70 2.5 AWD Sport Advanced & Advanced

    Thanks so much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,683
    Jay_LI54 said:

    Hi, I'm looking for the December MF, RV 36/10K for zip code 11556 for:

    GV70 3.5 AWD Sport
    GV70 2.5 AWD Sport Advanced & Advanced

    Thanks so much.

    .00082 MF and 57% residual
    .00148 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skillz1318skillz1318 Member Posts: 1

    Can I please get mf and residual for GV70 3.5 advanced 36/15k. 20148 zip

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,683

    Can I please get mf and residual for GV70 3.5 advanced 36/15k. 20148 zip

    .00148 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EnfusionEnfusion Member Posts: 5
    Can I please have MF and RV for GV70 2.5 & 3.5, both Advanced 36/15k 07646 zip?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    Enfusion said:

    Can I please have MF and RV for GV70 2.5 & 3.5, both Advanced 36/15k 07646 zip?

    2.5 - .00082 MF and 54% residual
    3.5 - .00148 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EnfusionEnfusion Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    Enfusion said:

    Can I please have MF and RV for GV70 2.5 & 3.5, both Advanced 36/15k 07646 zip?

    2.5 - .00082 MF and 54% residual
    3.5 - .00148 MF and 54% residual
    How about for both if Select instead of Advanced? Does it change?
  • MehBergur123MehBergur123 Member Posts: 12
    Oh rate wizards: Looking for MF, incentives, and residuals on GV70 select and advanced 2.5 for zip 33138. 36/39, 10k/12k. Thanks all!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    Enfusion said:

    Michaell said:

    Enfusion said:

    Can I please have MF and RV for GV70 2.5 & 3.5, both Advanced 36/15k 07646 zip?

    2.5 - .00082 MF and 54% residual
    3.5 - .00148 MF and 54% residual
    How about for both if Select instead of Advanced? Does it change?
    No

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160

    Oh rate wizards: Looking for MF, incentives, and residuals on GV70 select and advanced 2.5 for zip 33138. 36/39, 10k/12k. Thanks all!

    36/12
    .00082 and 56%
    No incentives

    39 month term not supported

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jozamajozama Member Posts: 2
    Just checking - the last two responses have the MF at .00082 for the 2.5 and .00148 for the 3.5. Prior to that, these numbers were reversed. Did it change?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    jozama said:

    Just checking - the last two responses have the MF at .00082 for the 2.5 and .00148 for the 3.5. Prior to that, these numbers were reversed. Did it change?

    .00148 for the 2.5
    .00082 for the 3.5

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skimmilk1skimmilk1 Member Posts: 16
    Hello!

    I'm looking for MF, Residual, and incentives in 92037 for:

    3.5T Sport Prestige
    3.5T Sport Advanced

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    skimmilk1 said:

    Hello!

    I'm looking for MF, Residual, and incentives in 92037 for:

    3.5T Sport Prestige
    3.5T Sport Advanced

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00082 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BroodzBroodz Member Posts: 21
    Hi!

    Looking for MF/RV for a GV70 2.5T Advanced at 36/10 in 63052.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,683
    Broodz said:

    Hi!

    Looking for MF/RV for a GV70 2.5T Advanced at 36/10 in 63052.

    Thanks!

    .00148 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BroodzBroodz Member Posts: 21
    Does Genesis offer a 36/7500 option?

    Looking for MF/RV for a GV70 2.5T Advanced at 36/7500 in 63011.

    Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,683
    Broodz said:

    Does Genesis offer a 36/7500 option?

    Looking for MF/RV for a GV70 2.5T Advanced at 36/7500 in 63011.

    Thanks so much!

    .00148 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mattsrsmattsrs Member Posts: 37
    Can I please have MF/RV for 2.5T GV70 Advanced for 36/7500 in 19003?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    mattsrs said:

    Can I please have MF/RV for 2.5T GV70 Advanced for 36/7500 in 19003?

    .00148 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TheStryderTheStryder Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking for MF/RV for a GV70 2.5T Sport Prestige at 36/7500 in 98012.

    Thank you so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,683

    I'm looking for MF/RV for a GV70 2.5T Sport Prestige at 36/7500 in 98012.

    Thank you so much!

    .00148 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sssseessssee Member Posts: 2
    Can I have MF/RV for GV70 2.5T Sport Prestige at 36/10k in 22191

    Thank you in advance.
  • sssseessssee Member Posts: 2
    If RV for GV70 is 60% and MF is 0.001 and let's say MSRP is 55,000.

    So, what is the good monthly lease payment for 36mo/10k ??

    sorry if this is a dumb question. I do not have any knowledge, but trying to lease a car.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    ssssee said:

    Can I have MF/RV for GV70 2.5T Sport Prestige at 36/10k in 22191

    Thank you in advance.

    .00148 MF and 57% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    ssssee said:

    If RV for GV70 is 60% and MF is 0.001 and let's say MSRP is 55,000.

    So, what is the good monthly lease payment for 36mo/10k ??

    sorry if this is a dumb question. I do not have any knowledge, but trying to lease a car.

    Calculating your own lease payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Choyj0319Choyj0319 Member Posts: 1

    Hello, please provide RV, MF & any applicable rebates for zip 07675
    36/10k
    2022 GV70 2.5T AWD All trims if possible please.
    Happy New Year!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    Choyj0319 said:

    Hello, please provide RV, MF & any applicable rebates for zip 07675

    36/10k

    2022 GV70 2.5T AWD All trims if possible please.

    Happy New Year!

    .00148 MF and 57% RV
    No lease incentives

    All trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vecchiostupidovecchiostupido Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2022
    Do you have RV, MF on GV70 3.5T Sport Prestige, 36/7.5k and 36/10k (Zip 15219)?
    thanks and Happy New Year.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160

    Do you have RV, MF on GV70 3.5T Sport Prestige, 36/7.5k and 36/10k (Zip 15219)?
    thanks and Happy New Year.

    36/10
    .00082 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Flycaster1Flycaster1 Member Posts: 1
    2022 GV70 2.5T Advanced 10K MF/RV at 33437
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,683

    2022 GV70 2.5T Advanced 10K MF/RV at 33437

    36/10
    .00153 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BtazticBtaztic Member Posts: 15

    Hello, can I get the RV, MF, and lease offers/incentives for a 2022 GV70 3.5 Sport Prestige for 36/10K and 24/10K in 90041, please?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160
    Btaztic said:

    Hello, can I get the RV, MF, and lease offers/incentives for a 2022 GV70 3.5 Sport Prestige for 36/10K and 24/10K in 90041, please?

    No 24 month term from Hyundai.

    36/10
    .00082 and 56%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wolverine21wolverine21 Member Posts: 7

    Hello, can I get the RV, MF, and lease offers/incentives for a 2022 GV70 3.5 Sport Prestige for 36/10K in 02818, please? Same for 2.5 Advanced please, and thank you! big help!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,160

    Hello, can I get the RV, MF, and lease offers/incentives for a 2022 GV70 3.5 Sport Prestige for 36/10K in 02818, please? Same for 2.5 Advanced please, and thank you! big help!

    2.5T - .00153 and 55%
    3.5T - .00082 and 56%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ristaze1ristaze1 Member Posts: 14
    Do you have RV, MF on GV70 3.5T Sport Prestige, 36/10k (Zip 08096)?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 213,683
    ristaze1 said:

    Do you have RV, MF on GV70 3.5T Sport Prestige, 36/10k (Zip 08096)?

    .00082 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.