2022 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,894
edited July 1 in Land Rover
Ask your 2022 Range Rover Sport lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • Iron_100Iron_100 OrlandoMember Posts: 15
    Could you please send me the MF / RV / Incentives for :.
    2022 Range Rover Sport - HSE Silver Edition - V6 Gas (ZIP 32819)
    33/12k
    36/12k
    39/12k

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,894
    Iron_100 said:

    Could you please send me the MF / RV / Incentives for :.
    2022 Range Rover Sport - HSE Silver Edition - V6 Gas (ZIP 32819)
    33/12k
    36/12k
    39/12k

    Thanks

    .00128 MF
    57%
    53%
    50% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aspmd123aspmd123 Member Posts: 12

    Hi

    2021 or 2022 P525 Westminster MF and RV?

    36/15

    Zip 52751
    Zip 61265
    Zip 60194

    Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,894
    aspmd123 said:

    Hi

    2021 or 2022 P525 Westminster MF and RV?

    36/15

    Zip 52751

    Zip 61265

    Zip 60194

    Thanks

    This is the Range Rover Sport discussion

    We don't have numbers for the 2022 full-size Range Rover, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fncimpxfncimpx Member Posts: 11
    Hi can I please get the MF and RV for a 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SE 4WD , zip 91724, 36/10? Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    fncimpx said:

    Hi can I please get the MF and RV for a 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Sport SE 4WD , zip 91724, 36/10? Thank you in advance.

    .00128 MF and 58% RV

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Neo1012Neo1012 Member Posts: 1
    Zip code is 78249. dealer has told me for 33/12k miles on 2022 RR sport HST that MF is .000228 and RV is 57. MF sounds high, what should I be seeing? If I push back are they known to come down at all?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    Neo1012 said:

    Zip code is 78249. dealer has told me for 33/12k miles on 2022 RR sport HST that MF is .000228 and RV is 57. MF sounds high, what should I be seeing? If I push back are they known to come down at all?

    .00128 MF and 57% RV

    MF is marked up, which is typical for LR dealers, even when inventory isn't tight like it is currently.

    You can ask for the base MF, but doubt you'll make much progress.

    Learn to love another brand.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ATTAATTA Member Posts: 2
    edited July 16
    Hi, could you please send me the MF, RV & incentives for 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition MHEV v6
    Zip: 33139
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,894
    ATTA said:

    Hi, could you please send me the MF, RV & incentives for 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition MHEV v6
    Zip: 33139
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Thanks

    36/12
    .00128 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TommythegreekTommythegreek Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can you please send me MF,RV & incentives for 2022 Range Rover sport HSE Silver edition p360
    Zip 32773
    33/12

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,894

    Hi, can you please send me MF,RV & incentives for 2022 Range Rover sport HSE Silver edition p360
    Zip 32773
    33/12

    Thanks

    .00128 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Myankees91Myankees91 Member Posts: 5

    Hi

    Can you please send me MF, RV, and current incentives on a 2022 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver P360
    Zip 07731
    36/10
    39/10

    Thank You

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253

    Hi

    Can you please send me MF, RV, and current incentives on a 2022 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver P360

    Zip 07731

    36/10

    39/10

    Thank You

    .00128 MF
    54%
    52% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kar_freakkar_freak Member Posts: 132

    Looking for 2022 numbers and incentives for SE and HSE Silver Edition P360 for 12k and 24/36 in TX.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    kar_freak said:

    Looking for 2022 numbers and incentives for SE and HSE Silver Edition P360 for 12k and 24/36 in TX.

    24/12 - .00193 and 73% / 70% for SE / HSE
    36/12 - .00128 and 57% / 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Tsv_powerTsv_power Boca Raton, FloridaMember Posts: 15

    MF, RV and Lease Incentives on an HSE DYNAMIC and AUTOBIOGRAPHY DYNAMIC.
    24/12, 36/12, 36/10, 36/15
    Zip 33434

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,894
    Tsv_power said:

    MF, RV and Lease Incentives on an HSE DYNAMIC and AUTOBIOGRAPHY DYNAMIC.

    24/12, 36/12, 36/10, 36/15

    Zip 33434

    HSE Dynamic
    24/12: .00193 MF and 67% residual
    36/12: .00128 MF and 53% residual
    Auto Dynamic
    .00193 MF and 66% residual
    .00128 MF and 53% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • evmunozevmunoz Member Posts: 11

    Hi, I was wondering if there’s an inventory problem with the RR Sports. A couple of dealers have told me that there are problems with the chip, that the production is super low because of the pandemic. Just asked to have an idea they told me I could get a RR Sport for $1,530 a month! No downpayment. My area code is 33180. He said the production will go back to normal around match 2022.
    Any ideas on this I’d appreciate it, thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,894
    evmunoz said:

    Hi, I was wondering if there’s an inventory problem with the RR Sports. A couple of dealers have told me that there are problems with the chip, that the production is super low because of the pandemic. Just asked to have an idea they told me I could get a RR Sport for $1,530 a month! No downpayment. My area code is 33180. He said the production will go back to normal around match 2022.

    Any ideas on this I’d appreciate it, thanks!

    We don't have any inside info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • evmunozevmunoz Member Posts: 11

    Forgot to say it was for a 10k/39 and the prices of the car is around 87,000
    Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,894
    evmunoz said:

    Forgot to say it was for a 10k/39 and the prices of the car is around 87,000

    Thanks!

    Land Rover deals are almost universally bad. Chip shortage, or not.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • whoiskm4whoiskm4 Member Posts: 6
    Could you please send me the MF / RV / Incentives for :

    2022 Range Rover Sport - HSE Silver Edition - V6 Gas (ZIP 11414)
    36/10k
    39/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,894
    whoiskm4 said:

    Could you please send me the MF / RV / Incentives for :

    2022 Range Rover Sport - HSE Silver Edition - V6 Gas (ZIP 11414)
    36/10k
    39/10k

    .00128 MF
    55%/53% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EsaccEsacc Miami, FLMember Posts: 3

    Hi could I please have the RV and MF for a 2022 Range Rover Sport Silver Edition MHEV? 33/36/39 months. 7500k and 10k miles a year. Zip 33137

    Thanks,

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,894
    Esacc said:

    Hi could I please have the RV and MF for a 2022 Range Rover Sport Silver Edition MHEV? 33/36/39 months. 7500k and 10k miles a year. Zip 33137

    Thanks,

    .00128 MF
    61%/57%/54% residual

    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • deenxdeenx Member Posts: 119
    Hello,

    Can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for the 2022 Range Rover Sport HSE for 36 months, 10K miles/year in zip code 32224. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    deenx said:

    Hello,

    Can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for the 2022 Range Rover Sport HSE for 36 months, 10K miles/year in zip code 32224. Thank you.

    .00128 and 55%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jayzjayz Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

    I am new to leasing a Range Rover Sport. Have leased BMW X5 in the past.

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2022 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition for 36 months, 10K per year. Also, open to 24 or 33 months, 10k miles per year as well if that is an option. Zip code 28209.

    Thank you! :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    jayz said:

    Hi,

    I am new to leasing a Range Rover Sport. Have leased BMW X5 in the past.

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2022 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition for 36 months, 10K per year. Also, open to 24 or 33 months, 10k miles per year as well if that is an option. Zip code 28209.

    Thank you! :)

    Base or MHEV?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jayzjayz Member Posts: 2
    edited August 29
    Michaell said:

    jayz said:

    Hi,

    I am new to leasing a Range Rover Sport. Have leased BMW X5 in the past.

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2022 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition for 36 months, 10K per year. Also, open to 24 or 33 months, 10k miles per year as well if that is an option. Zip code 28209.

    Thank you! :)

    Base or MHEV?

    I think it's base, but can you provide both? Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,253
    jayz said:

    Michaell said:

    jayz said:

    Hi,

    I am new to leasing a Range Rover Sport. Have leased BMW X5 in the past.

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2022 Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition for 36 months, 10K per year. Also, open to 24 or 33 months, 10k miles per year as well if that is an option. Zip code 28209.

    Thank you! :)

    Base or MHEV?

    I think it's base, but can you provide both? Thank you!


    36/10
    .00128 MF
    Base - 55%
    MHEV - 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.