Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease Question

te1181182018te1181182018 Member Posts: 6
edited October 2021 in Porsche
Hello, @kyfdx @Michaell
Planning to lease a 2021 Porsche Cayenne AWD Base
MSRP $83290
36 months lease term
7500 annual mileage
zip 94134
I know the RV is 61% and MF is 0.00200, but still have few questions as follow and hope to have some advise from you guys.

1. I am aiming 10% off MSRP as purchasing price, is it too much or less? FYI it is existing inventory from dealership
2. How much will be the acquisition fee and title fee? Beside those two, what other fee should I pay? and how much it will be?
3. Base on the edmunds calculator(website version), if I put $5k as down (plus 1st month and fee), my monthly is $905, the website calculator doesn't have 7500 miles, so I choose 10k. But when I was using the mobile version to calculate it, it was $840. How come there is such different?

Hope to hear you guys soon and thank you very much.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    edited July 2021

Hello, @kyfdx @Michaell
    Planning to lease a 2021 Porsche Cayenne AWD Base
    MSRP $83290
    36 months lease term
    7500 annual mileage
    zip 94134
    I know the RV is 61% and MF is 0.00200, but still have few questions as follow and hope to have some advise from you guys.

1. I am aiming 10% off MSRP as purchasing price, is it too much or less? FYI it is existing inventory from dealership
    2. How much will be the acquisition fee and title fee? Beside those two, what other fee should I pay? and how much it will be?
    3. Base on the edmunds calculator(website version), if I put $5k as down (plus 1st month and fee), my monthly is $905, the website calculator doesn't have 7500 miles, so I choose 10k. But when I was using the mobile version to calculate it, it was $840. How come there is such different?

Hope to hear you guys soon and thank you very much.

1. We don't track pricing; use the price checker link below for help in establishing a target. In today's market, you aren't likely to see 10% off MSRP.
    2. Acquisition fee is $1095; there is a $85 dealer fee and the DMV costs are approximately 1.1% of MSRP. Pay the government fees up front, along with the first payment only.
    3. As noted above, up front money is not necessary; in fact, you risk losing that money if the car is stolen or totaled during the lease.

That said, we are having issues with our web-based calculator, so I'm not surprised that there are discrepancies in the output.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• te1181182018te1181182018 Member Posts: 6
    @Michaell Thank you very much for your quick replied. Now I have some ideas about leasing the Cayenne.
  • NicholasHaileyNicholasHailey Member Posts: 1
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.