2022 Volvo XC90 Lease Deals and Prices

11314151618

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,059
    TJNM1988 said:

    Michaell said:

    TJNM1988 said:

    If I'm looking at a dealership out of my state - I'm using their zip code right?

    I'm looking for Residual and MF and any incentives/loyalty for a 2022 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater and a 2022 Volvo XC90 T5 AWD Momentum 7 Seater for zip code 17055. Thank you!

    Yes, dealer ZIP determines the lease numbers.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    For 36 months, 10K miles. thank you!
    T5 MOM: .00222 MF and 58% residual
    T6 INSC: .00130 MF and 53% residual

    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jduluoz54jduluoz54 CharlotteMember Posts: 39
    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for:

    2022 XC90 FWD T5 7 Seater in 27713
    ----36/10
    ----24/10
    2022 XC90 AWD T6 7 Seater in 27713
    ----36/10
    ----24/10

    Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,059
    jduluoz54 said:

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for:

    2022 XC90 FWD T5 7 Seater in 27713
    ----36/10
    ----24/10
    2022 XC90 AWD T6 7 Seater in 27713
    ----36/10
    ----24/10

    Thank you in advance!

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jduluoz54jduluoz54 CharlotteMember Posts: 39
    kyfdx said:

    jduluoz54 said:

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for:

    2022 XC90 FWD T5 7 Seater in 27713
    ----36/10
    ----24/10
    2022 XC90 AWD T6 7 Seater in 27713
    ----36/10
    ----24/10

    Thank you in advance!

    Which trim?
    Momentum. My apologies...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,059
    jduluoz54 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jduluoz54 said:

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives for:

    2022 XC90 FWD T5 7 Seater in 27713
    ----36/10
    ----24/10
    2022 XC90 AWD T6 7 Seater in 27713
    ----36/10
    ----24/10

    Thank you in advance!

    Which trim?
    Momentum. My apologies...
    T5
    .00189 MF
    68%/55% residual for 24/36 mo

    T6
    .00141 MF
    68%/55% residual for 24/36 mo
    $500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DevilsnvDevilsnv Member Posts: 7

    Hi do you have November figures for volvo yet?

    Looking for 2022 xc90 t6 inscription awd 6 seater, 36/10, zip codes 80138 and 91107. MF RV and incentives? Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,059
    Devilsnv said:

    Hi do you have November figures for volvo yet?

    Looking for 2022 xc90 t6 inscription awd 6 seater, 36/10, zip codes 80138 and 91107. MF RV and incentives? Thanks!

    .00302 MF and 49% residual
    $9500 lease bonus

    Either location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jduluoz54jduluoz54 CharlotteMember Posts: 39
    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for:

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 6 Seater in 28211?

    Thank you for providing this service.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    jduluoz54 said:

    Can I please have MF, RV, and incentives for:

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 6 Seater in 28211?

    Thank you for providing this service.

    36/15
    .00302 MF and 49% RV
    $6500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jduluoz54jduluoz54 CharlotteMember Posts: 39
    Last one for the night...

    2022 XC90 T5 FWD Momentum 7 seater 36/10 in 28211
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    jduluoz54 said:

    Last one for the night...

    2022 XC90 T5 FWD Momentum 7 seater 36/10 in 28211

    .00302 and 51%
    $4500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • acuraguy888acuraguy888 Member Posts: 9
    Hi, can i get the rv, mf, lease bonus, and loyalty for 36/7500 in 60712

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7 Seater

    and 2023 XC60 B5 AWD Mild Hybrid Core

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,059

    Hi, can i get the rv, mf, lease bonus, and loyalty for 36/7500 in 60712

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7 Seater

    and 2023 XC60 B5 AWD Mild Hybrid Core

    Thanks!

    2022
    .00302 MF and 53% residual
    $8000 lease bonus
    $1500 loyalty

    2023 XC60 discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bjstickbjstick Portland, MEMember Posts: 18
    Wow, MF is horrible now. I suppose the much larger lease bonuses make it a wash, however.
  • Bridger2CMUBridger2CMU Member Posts: 6
    edited November 2022
    Hi there!

    May I get the RV, MF, lease bonus, for 36/10,000 in 92801

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater and 6 Seater, please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614

    Hi there!

    May I get the RV, MF, lease bonus, for 36/10,000 in 92801

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater and 6 Seater, please.

    .00302 MF
    7 - 50% RV and $9000 lease bonus
    6 - 49% RV and $9500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sjwraysjwray Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2022
    Can you provide the money factor, residual and incentives
    for 2022 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seat 36/10K. Zip 77059
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    sjwray said:

    Can you provide the money factor, residual and incentives
    for 2022 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seat 36/10K. Zip 77059

    .00302 MF and 50% residual
    $7500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jduluoz54jduluoz54 CharlotteMember Posts: 39
    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentive for:

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7-seater in 27407 on a 24/7,500?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    jduluoz54 said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentive for:

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7-seater in 27407 on a 24/7,500?

    Thank you!

    .00319 MF and 68% RV
    $6500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vettdrivervettdriver Member Posts: 17
    2022 XC 90 AWD t6 Momentum 7 Seater 36/10, 36/12 Zip 33547.

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614

    2022 XC 90 AWD t6 Momentum 7 Seater 36/10, 36/12 Zip 33547.

    Thanks!!

    36/12
    .00302 MF and 51% RV
    $6500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jar61monJar61mon Maryland Member Posts: 4

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentive for:

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7-seater in 21401 on a 36/10k?

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    Jar61mon said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentive for:

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7-seater in 21401 on a 36/10k?

    Thank you!

    .00302 MF and 52% RV
    $7500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sjwraysjwray Member Posts: 4
    Can you provide the money factor, residual and incentives
    for 2022 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seat 24/10K? and 24/7500K Zip 77059
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,059
    sjwray said:

    Can you provide the money factor, residual and incentives
    for 2022 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seat 24/10K? and 24/7500K Zip 77059

    24/10
    .00319 MF and 63% residual
    $7500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • crum333crum333 Member Posts: 12
    Greetings, can I please get MF, residual, and incentives for 2022 XC90 T6 Inscription 6 seater. 24/10 & 36/10. Zip is 85015. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    crum333 said:

    Greetings, can I please get MF, residual, and incentives for 2022 XC90 T6 Inscription 6 seater. 24/10 & 36/10. Zip is 85015. Thank you!

    .00319 and 63%
    .00302 and 49%
    $9500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • crum333crum333 Member Posts: 12
    Thanks, Michaell. Is that lease bonus number inclusive of loyalty and costco bonuses? Thanks again.
  • aonymous11aonymous11 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, can I please get MF, residual, and incentives for 2023 XC90 B5 Plus. 36/10. Zip is 33325. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,059
    crum333 said:

    Thanks, Michaell. Is that lease bonus number inclusive of loyalty and costco bonuses? Thanks again.

    The lease bonus is a Volvo to dealer incentive
    We don't have any information on Costco
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 214,059

    Hi, can I please get MF, residual, and incentives for 2023 XC90 B5 Plus. 36/10. Zip is 33325. Thank you!

    2023 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikesmassmikesmass Member Posts: 91
    Hi may i please get MF residual value, loyalty and incentives for a New 2022 Volvo
    XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater 24/10 36/10 zip is 11223
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    mikesmass said:

    Hi may i please get MF residual value, loyalty and incentives for a New 2022 Volvo
    XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater 24/10 36/10 zip is 11223

    .00319 and 63%
    .00302 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Bob_G1Bob_G1 PAMember Posts: 12
    Hello, I am seeing different lease bonus numbers and wondered if that is based on location or if the volvo to dealer incentive is consistent. What is the bonus for zip 18914; what would the MF/Residual be as well. Trying to decide if going with '22 T6 Inscription 6 seater would have better numbers than '23.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    Bob_G1 said:

    Hello, I am seeing different lease bonus numbers and wondered if that is based on location or if the volvo to dealer incentive is consistent. What is the bonus for zip 18914; what would the MF/Residual be as well. Trying to decide if going with '22 T6 Inscription 6 seater would have better numbers than '23.

    I do not see any incentives for your ZIP code.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Optics23Optics23 Member Posts: 6
    Hi may i please get MF residual value, loyalty and incentives for a New (loaner) 2022 Volvo
    XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater 24/10. Zip code is 32224.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    Optics23 said:

    Hi may i please get MF residual value, loyalty and incentives for a New (loaner) 2022 Volvo
    XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater 24/10. Zip code is 32224.

    .00319 MF and 63% residual
    $7500 lease bonus
    $500 loyalty

    There will likely be an adjustment to the residual based on the odometer reading, but we don't have the specifics

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bishweibishwei San Mateo, CAMember Posts: 7

    Hello,
    Can I get the mf, residual and incentives for a 2022 t6 inscription awd 7 seater for 36/10? Zip code is 94403.

    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    bishwei said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the mf, residual and incentives for a 2022 t6 inscription awd 7 seater for 36/10? Zip code is 94403.

    Thank you!

    .00302 MF and 50% residual
    $9000 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jduluoz54jduluoz54 CharlotteMember Posts: 39
    Michaell said:

    jduluoz54 said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentive for:

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7-seater in 27407 on a 24/7,500?

    Thank you!

    .00319 MF and 68% RV
    $6500 lease bonus
    Can you please update for December?
    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7-seater in 27407 for 24/7,500?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    jduluoz54 said:

    Michaell said:

    jduluoz54 said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentive for:

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7-seater in 27407 on a 24/7,500?

    Thank you!

    .00319 MF and 68% RV
    $6500 lease bonus
    Can you please update for December?
    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7-seater in 27407 for 24/7,500?
    No RV numbers, yet.

    .00319 MF and $6500 lease bonus remain the same

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Bridger2CMUBridger2CMU Member Posts: 6
    Hi there!

    May I get the RV, MF, lease bonus in 92801

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater and 6 Seater; 24/10 and 36/10 please.

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614

    Hi there!

    May I get the RV, MF, lease bonus in 92801

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater and 6 Seater; 24/10 and 36/10 please.

    Thanks in advance!

    No residuals for the 2022 models

    .00319 MF for 24 months
    .00302 MF for 36 months

    $10,250 lease bonus for 7 seats
    $10,750 lease bonus for 6 seats

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Bridger2CMUBridger2CMU Member Posts: 6
    Hi there!

    Any update on 2022 RVs? Or did I misunderstand and VCFS has given up on RV for 2022?

    Much thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!
    Michaell said:

    Hi there!

    May I get the RV, MF, lease bonus in 92801

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater and 6 Seater; 24/10 and 36/10 please.

    Thanks in advance!

    No residuals for the 2022 models

    .00319 MF for 24 months
    .00302 MF for 36 months

    $10,250 lease bonus for 7 seats
    $10,750 lease bonus for 6 seats
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614

    Hi there!

    Any update on 2022 RVs? Or did I misunderstand and VCFS has given up on RV for 2022?

    Much thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

    Michaell said:

    Hi there!

    May I get the RV, MF, lease bonus in 92801

    2022 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater and 6 Seater; 24/10 and 36/10 please.

    Thanks in advance!

    No residuals for the 2022 models

    .00319 MF for 24 months
    .00302 MF for 36 months

    $10,250 lease bonus for 7 seats
    $10,750 lease bonus for 6 seats
    No RV information, still.

    Looks like support has ended?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ca7172ca7172 Member Posts: 22
    Hi, I'm looking at a 2022 XC90 T6 Momentum AWD 7P that was used as a service loaner. It seems that these qualify for new car lease programs. Could you give me the MF/residuals, as well as any lease incentives for zip 92705? 24/10 and 36/10 terms, please. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    ca7172 said:

    Hi, I'm looking at a 2022 XC90 T6 Momentum AWD 7P that was used as a service loaner. It seems that these qualify for new car lease programs. Could you give me the MF/residuals, as well as any lease incentives for zip 92705? 24/10 and 36/10 terms, please. Thanks.

    .00319 and 67%
    .00302 and 52%
    $9250 lease bonus

    There will likely be an adjustment to the RV to account for the miles, but we don't know how Volvo handles that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ca7172ca7172 Member Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

    ca7172 said:

    Hi, I'm looking at a 2022 XC90 T6 Momentum AWD 7P that was used as a service loaner. It seems that these qualify for new car lease programs. Could you give me the MF/residuals, as well as any lease incentives for zip 92705? 24/10 and 36/10 terms, please. Thanks.

    .00319 and 67%
    .00302 and 52%
    $9250 lease bonus

    There will likely be an adjustment to the RV to account for the miles, but we don't know how Volvo handles that.
    Thanks so much. Could you let me know if the numbers are different for T6 Inscription AWD 7P?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 215,614
    ca7172 said:

    Michaell said:

    ca7172 said:

    Hi, I'm looking at a 2022 XC90 T6 Momentum AWD 7P that was used as a service loaner. It seems that these qualify for new car lease programs. Could you give me the MF/residuals, as well as any lease incentives for zip 92705? 24/10 and 36/10 terms, please. Thanks.

    .00319 and 67%
    .00302 and 52%
    $9250 lease bonus

    There will likely be an adjustment to the RV to account for the miles, but we don't know how Volvo handles that.
    Thanks so much. Could you let me know if the numbers are different for T6 Inscription AWD 7P?
    63% for 24/10
    50% for 36/10
    $10,250 lease bonus

    Same MF as above

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.