2022 Volvo XC90 Lease Deals and Prices

124

Comments

  • cod12998cod12998 Member Posts: 3

    May I please have MF, RV and any incentives on a 2022 7P XC90 T6 momentum. 36 and 39 months, 10k miles, zip is 21114. Also, are there any different incentives or MF changes on a demo?

    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142
    cod12998 said:

    May I please have MF, RV and any incentives on a 2022 7P XC90 T6 momentum. 36 and 39 months, 10k miles, zip is 21114. Also, are there any different incentives or MF changes on a demo?

    Thanks

    .00147 MF
    57% / 54% for 36/39 and 10K
    $250 lease bonus

    Adjustment to RV for existing miles, but we don't have details for Volvo

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mcreds007mcreds007 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 11
    Could I please have MF and RV for three options in zip 21093 for 36/10K and 36/12K

    2022 XC90 T6 Momentum 7P
    2022 XC90 T6 Inscription 7P
    2022 XC90 Recharge T8 Inscription 7P
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142
    mcreds007 said:

    Could I please have MF and RV for three options in zip 21093 for 36/10K and 36/12K

    2022 XC90 T6 Momentum 7P
    2022 XC90 T6 Inscription 7P
    2022 XC90 Recharge T8 Inscription 7P

    36/12
    .00147 and 57%; $250 lease bonus
    .00140 and 54%; no incentives
    .00164 and 59%; no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • newbietxnewbietx Member Posts: 13
    Can I please know the mf/rv/incentives for 77001 36/10:

    2022 XC90 T5 FWD MOM 7P
    2022 XC90 T5 AWD MOM 7P
    2022 XC90 T6 AWD MOM 7P
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    newbietx said:

    Can I please know the mf/rv/incentives for 77001 36/10:

    2022 XC90 T5 FWD MOM 7P
    2022 XC90 T5 AWD MOM 7P
    2022 XC90 T6 AWD MOM 7P

    .00191 MF and 57% residual
    .00209 MF and 59% residual
    .00147 MF and 57% residual. $250 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • andresfvbandresfvb Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    andresfvb said:

    Hello. Looking for incentives, MF, RV for XC90 T6 AWD Momentum info on a 36/7.5 lease in 33432. Thank you!

    Six or Seven passenger?
    Seven passenger please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142
    andresfvb said:

    kyfdx said:

    andresfvb said:

    Hello. Looking for incentives, MF, RV for XC90 T6 AWD Momentum info on a 36/7.5 lease in 33432. Thank you!

    Six or Seven passenger?
    Seven passenger please
    .00147 and 56%
    $500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DaveM87DaveM87 Member Posts: 155

    Good evening,
    Do you have MF/RES for 2022 XC90 T8 recharge R Design (7 Pass) 36/10 zip 10463?

    Incentives?

    Tiers 1,2,3 if possible.

    Thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142
    DaveM87 said:

    Good evening,

    Do you have MF/RES for 2022 XC90 T8 recharge R Design (7 Pass) 36/10 zip 10463?

    Incentives?

    Tiers 1,2,3 if possible.

    Thanks

    .00073 and 57%
    No incentives

    No info on lower credit tiers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tarryman2012tarryman2012 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, could I please have MF, RES, and any incentives for 2022 7P XC90 T6 momentum? 36 months, 12k miles, and zip code is 10605. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142

    Hello, could I please have MF, RES, and any incentives for 2022 7P XC90 T6 momentum? 36 months, 12k miles, and zip code is 10605. Thank you!

    .00147 MF and 56% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • leasebuyer123leasebuyer123 Member Posts: 4
    Hello, could I please have MF, RES, and any incentives for 2022 7P XC90 T6 momentum? 36 months, 12k miles, and zip code 77386. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541

    Hello, could I please have MF, RES, and any incentives for 2022 7P XC90 T6 momentum? 36 months, 12k miles, and zip code 77386. Thank you!

    .00147 MF and 56% residual
    $250 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SkillfullwallabySkillfullwallaby Member Posts: 1
    Hello, could I please have MF, RES, and any incentives for 2022 7P XC90 T8 inscription expression? 36 months, 10k miles, and zip code 60585. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142

    Hello, could I please have MF, RES, and any incentives for 2022 7P XC90 T8 inscription expression? 36 months, 10k miles, and zip code 60585. Thank you!

    .00164 MF and 60% Residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ron_mcdonron_mcdon Member Posts: 26
    Hello, could I please have MF, RES, and any incentives for 2022 XC90 T6 momentum? 36/39 months, 10k miles per year, and zip code 29607. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142
    ron_mcdon said:

    Hello, could I please have MF, RES, and any incentives for 2022 XC90 T6 momentum? 36/39 months, 10k miles per year, and zip code 29607. Thank you

    6 or 7 seats?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ron_mcdonron_mcdon Member Posts: 26
    7 seats
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142
    ron_mcdon said:

    Hello, could I please have MF, RES, and any incentives for 2022 XC90 T6 momentum? 36/39 months, 10k miles per year, and zip code 29607. Thank you

    ron_mcdon said:

    7 seats

    .00147 MF
    57% / 54% for 36/39
    $250 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ron_mcdonron_mcdon Member Posts: 26
    Thank you!
  • MoresameerMoresameer MassachusettsMember Posts: 3
    Hello, could I please have MF, RES, and any incentives for 2022 XC90 T6 AWD momentum..7 passeneger ? 36/39 months, 10k miles per year, and zip code 01606. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541

    Hello, could I please have MF, RES, and any incentives for 2022 XC90 T6 AWD momentum..7 passeneger ? 36/39 months, 10k miles per year, and zip code 01606. Thank you

    .00147 MF
    57%/54% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KA1555KA1555 Member Posts: 14
    Hi there, Could I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7p in 20904 - 10k miles/year, for both 36 months and 39 months? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    KA1555 said:

    Hi there, Could I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for a 2022 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum 7p in 20904 - 10k miles/year, for both 36 months and 39 months? Thanks!

    .00147 MF
    57%/53% residual

    $250 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ave1024ave1024 Member Posts: 14
    Hi. Can somebody post the following November MF, RV and incentives for a 2022 XC90 T6 Inscription AWD 7P.

    36/7.5k - zip 11804
    36/7.5k - zip 33418

    36/10k - zip 11804
    36/10k - zip 33418

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142
    ave1024 said:

    Hi. Can somebody post the following November MF, RV and incentives for a 2022 XC90 T6 Inscription AWD 7P.

    36/7.5k - zip 11804
    36/7.5k - zip 33418

    36/10k - zip 11804
    36/10k - zip 33418

    Thanks!

    36/10
    .00140 MF and 55% RV
    NY - $750 lease bonus
    FL - No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tripler7tripler7 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives on 2022 XC90 T5 FWD Momentum 7 seater 36/7.5k in zip 27604. A plan eligible. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142
    tripler7 said:

    Looking for MF, RV, and incentives on 2022 XC90 T5 FWD Momentum 7 seater 36/7.5k in zip 27604. A plan eligible. Thank you!

    .00191 MF
    58% RV
    No incentives
    $500 A-Plan

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scho1985scho1985 Member Posts: 4
    edited November 4
    May I please have MF, RV and any incentives on below?

    2022 7P XC90 T6 momentum. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.
    2022 7P XC90 T6 Inscription. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.
    2022 7P XC90 T8 Recharge Inscription 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142
    scho1985 said:

    May I please have MF, RV and any incentives on below?

    2022 7P XC90 T6 momentum. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.
    2022 7P XC90 T6 Inscription. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.
    2022 7P XC90 T8 Recharge Inscription 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.

    For the T6's, 7 or 6 seats?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scho1985scho1985 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    scho1985 said:

    May I please have MF, RV and any incentives on below?

    2022 7P XC90 T6 momentum. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.
    2022 7P XC90 T6 Inscription. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.
    2022 7P XC90 T8 Recharge Inscription 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.

    For the T6's, 7 or 6 seats?
    All 7 Seats. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    scho1985 said:

    Michaell said:

    scho1985 said:

    May I please have MF, RV and any incentives on below?

    2022 7P XC90 T6 momentum. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.
    2022 7P XC90 T6 Inscription. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.
    2022 7P XC90 T8 Recharge Inscription 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 92821.

    For the T6's, 7 or 6 seats?
    All 7 Seats. Thank you
    As noted... ;)

    .00147 MF and 57% residual
    .00140 MF and 55% residual
    .00157 MF and 58% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • elchapodel8elchapodel8 Member Posts: 1
    May I please have the MF, RV and any incentives available on the models below:

    2022 XC90 T5 AWD momentum, 7 seater. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 11385.
    2022 XC90 T6 AWD momentum, 7 seater. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 11385.

    2022 XC90 T5 AWD momentum, 7 seater. 36 months, 12k miles, zip is 11385.
    2022 XC90 T6 AWD momentum, 7 seater. 36 months, 12k miles, zip is 11385.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541

    May I please have the MF, RV and any incentives available on the models below:

    2022 XC90 T5 AWD momentum, 7 seater. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 11385.
    2022 XC90 T6 AWD momentum, 7 seater. 36 months, 10k miles, zip is 11385.

    2022 XC90 T5 AWD momentum, 7 seater. 36 months, 12k miles, zip is 11385.
    2022 XC90 T6 AWD momentum, 7 seater. 36 months, 12k miles, zip is 11385.

    36/12
    T5: .00209 MF and 58% residual. $500 lease bonus
    T6: .00147 MF and 56% residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CocoonerCocooner NJMember Posts: 10
    Hi, can I please have the MF, RV and any known incentives for the 2022 XC90 T6 Momentum AWD 7P for zip 07430, 36/10?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    Cocooner said:

    Hi, can I please have the MF, RV and any known incentives for the 2022 XC90 T6 Momentum AWD 7P for zip 07430, 36/10?

    .00147 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Svtko_LdoSvtko_Ldo Member Posts: 2
    Hello Guys, Can I please know the mf/rv/incentives for

    New 2022 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater
    Zip 78045
    36 Mo /10K Miles

    Thnk you!
  • polyvwpolyvw Member Posts: 50
    edited November 10
    Can I please have the RV & MF for a 2022 XC-90 T8 R-Design 7 pass for 80204? 36/10 and 36/12

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    Svtko_Ldo said:

    Hello Guys, Can I please know the mf/rv/incentives for

    New 2022 Volvo XC90 T6 AWD Inscription 7 Seater
    Zip 78045
    36 Mo /10K Miles

    Thnk you!

    .00140 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    polyvw said:

    Can I please have the RV & MF for a 2022 XC-90 T8 R-Design 7 pass for 80204? 36/10 and 36/12

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00145 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • huih_8019huih_8019 Member Posts: 14

    Hi there,

    Could you pls help me check the following for recharge inscription express and recharge inscription, 7 seats.

    Zip code 19087
    36 months/12,000 miles

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    huih_8019 said:

    Hi there,

    Could you pls help me check the following for recharge inscription express and recharge inscription, 7 seats.

    Zip code 19087

    36 months/12,000 miles

    INSC: .00157 MF and 57% residual
    INSC EXP: .00164 MF and 59% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • IndigoreefIndigoreef FLMember Posts: 15
    edited November 12

    Hi, 2022 xc90, 7pass, t6, mom, awd, 36/10 mf and residual. Zip 06902

    And a t5, 7p, awd?

    Thanks in advance

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,142

    Hi, 2022 xc90, 7pass, t6, mom, awd, 36/10 mf and residual. Zip 06902

    And a t5, 7p, awd?

    Thanks in advance

    T6 - .00147 and 57%
    T5 - what trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • IndigoreefIndigoreef FLMember Posts: 15

    @Indigoreef said:
    Hi, 2022 xc90, 7pass, t6, mom, awd, 36/10 mf and residual. Zip 06902

    And a t5, 7p, awd?

    Thanks in advance

    @Michaell said:
    T6 - .00147 and 57%
    T5 - what trim level?

    Sorry about that, t5, awd mom, thnx again for ur help, greatly appreciated.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541

    @Indigoreef said:

    Hi, 2022 xc90, 7pass, t6, mom, awd, 36/10 mf and residual. Zip 06902

    And a t5, 7p, awd?

    Thanks in advance

    @Michaell said:

    T6 - .00147 and 57%

    T5 - what trim level?

    Sorry about that, t5, awd mom, thnx again for ur help, greatly appreciated.


    .00209 MF and 59% residual
    $500 lease bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Matt89Matt89 Los AngelesMember Posts: 14
    Can I please get the MF and RV for the Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum 7 seater for a 36/12 lease for zipcode 90035? Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,541
    Matt89 said:

    Can I please get the MF and RV for the Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum 7 seater for a 36/12 lease for zipcode 90035? Thank you in advance!

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Matt89Matt89 Los AngelesMember Posts: 14
    AWD. Thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.