2022 Audi A5 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135
edited August 2021 in Audi
Ask your 2022 A5 lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13

Comments

  • 88crows88crows Member Posts: 19
    Hi, Can you provide the August MF/RV/Incentives for the following:
    - 2022 A5 45 Prestige Sportback 42/10,000 for zip code 44124
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135
    88crows said:

    Hi, Can you provide the August MF/RV/Incentives for the following:
    - 2022 A5 45 Prestige Sportback 42/10,000 for zip code 44124
    Thank you!

    .00200 MF
    53% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Ragtime24Ragtime24 Member Posts: 4

    Hi there,

    Can you please provide the August MF/RV/Incentives for a 2022 A5 45 Premium Plus Sportback for both 36/10,000 and 36/7,500 for zip code 06830?
    Thank you

  • Yankees9Yankees9 Member Posts: 1

    Hello, I know this is for 2022 A5 however there is no 2022 A4 forum yet. I was wondering if you could provide me with August MF/RV/incentives for 2022 Audi A4 Premium Plus, Black optic package, and bang and oulfsen sound systen 36/15 for 08876?
    Thank you in advance 🙏🏼

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    Ragtime24 said:

    Hi there,

    Can you please provide the August MF/RV/Incentives for a 2022 A5 45 Premium Plus Sportback for both 36/10,000 and 36/7,500 for zip code 06830?

    Thank you

    36/10
    .00180 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    Yankees9 said:

    Hello, I know this is for 2022 A5 however there is no 2022 A4 forum yet. I was wondering if you could provide me with August MF/RV/incentives for 2022 Audi A4 Premium Plus, Black optic package, and bang and oulfsen sound systen 36/15 for 08876?

    Thank you in advance 🙏🏼

    2022 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HighriserHighriser Raleigh, NCMember Posts: 6
    Hello,
    Could I have the numbers for the A5 Sportback 45 Premium Plus for 36/12,000 in zip code 21704, please?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135
    Highriser said:

    Hello,
    Could I have the numbers for the A5 Sportback 45 Premium Plus for 36/12,000 in zip code 21704, please?
    Thank you!

    .00180 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 88crows88crows Member Posts: 19
    Hi, Can you provide the September MF/RV/Incentives for the following:
    - 2022 A5 45 Prestige Sportback 42/10,000 for zip code 44124
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    88crows said:

    Hi, Can you provide the September MF/RV/Incentives for the following:
    - 2022 A5 45 Prestige Sportback 42/10,000 for zip code 44124
    Thank you!

    .00202 MF and 53% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ToothproToothpro Member Posts: 30

    Could I please get mf and rv for 2022 Audi A5 45 coupe premium plus. Zip code 11576 36/10,000
    Thanks again.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    Toothpro said:

    Could I please get mf and rv for 2022 Audi A5 45 coupe premium plus. Zip code 11576 36/10,000

    Thanks again.

    .00111 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • doubler312doubler312 Member Posts: 94

    Hi
    Can I please have the numbers for the A5 Sportback 45 Premium Plus for 36/12,000 in zip code 07840?
    Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135

    Hi

    Can I please have the numbers for the A5 Sportback 45 Premium Plus for 36/12,000 in zip code 07840?

    Thank you!

    .00182 MF and 58% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wheelspinwheelspin Member Posts: 36
    edited October 2021
    Can I get October numbers for 2022 A5 Sportback both Prem and Prem+? Thanks!
    36/10
    78732
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    wheelspin said:

    Can I get October numbers for 2022 A5 Sportback both Prem and Prem+? Thanks!
    36/10
    78732

    40 or 45 model?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wheelspinwheelspin Member Posts: 36
    kyfdx said:

    wheelspin said:

    Can I get October numbers for 2022 A5 Sportback both Prem and Prem+? Thanks!
    36/10
    78732

    40 or 45 model?
    40
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135
    wheelspin said:

    kyfdx said:

    wheelspin said:

    Can I get October numbers for 2022 A5 Sportback both Prem and Prem+? Thanks!
    36/10
    78732

    40 or 45 model?
    40
    .00169 MF and 58% RV

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wheelspinwheelspin Member Posts: 36
    Michaell said:

    wheelspin said:

    kyfdx said:

    wheelspin said:

    Can I get October numbers for 2022 A5 Sportback both Prem and Prem+? Thanks!
    36/10
    78732

    40 or 45 model?
    40
    .00169 MF and 58% RV

    Either trim
    Thank you. Is residual different on the 45?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    wheelspin said:

    Michaell said:

    wheelspin said:

    kyfdx said:

    wheelspin said:

    Can I get October numbers for 2022 A5 Sportback both Prem and Prem+? Thanks!
    36/10
    78732

    40 or 45 model?
    40
    .00169 MF and 58% RV

    Either trim
    Thank you. Is residual different on the 45?
    +1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Nashvegas82Nashvegas82 Tennessee Member Posts: 35

    May I please have the numbers for
    2022 A5 45 Premium plus Sportback 36/10,000 for zip code 37206

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135

    May I please have the numbers for

    2022 A5 45 Premium plus Sportback 36/10,000 for zip code 37206

    .00169 MF and 59% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • autoleaseenthusiastautoleaseenthusiast NYMember Posts: 54
    2022 A5 45 Premium Cabriolet - 36/10K (Oct 2021)
    MF
    RV
    Incentives

    Zip codes: 10166 and 11501 (if there is a difference)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068

    2022 A5 45 Premium Cabriolet - 36/10K (Oct 2021)
    MF
    RV
    Incentives

    Zip codes: 10166 and 11501 (if there is a difference)

    .00129 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Dr4k0Dr4k0 Member Posts: 7
    Hello!

    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2022 A5 40 Sportback P+, 36m/12k, for zip code 02130 (Boston, MA)?

    Also, are there any current incentives?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135
    Dr4k0 said:

    Hello!

    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2022 A5 40 Sportback P+, 36m/12k, for zip code 02130 (Boston, MA)?

    Also, are there any current incentives?

    Thank you!

    .00169 MF and 57% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • autoleaseenthusiastautoleaseenthusiast NYMember Posts: 54
    2022 A5 45 Premium Cabriolet - 36/10K (Nov 2021)
    MF
    RV
    Incentives

    Zip codes: 11746 and 10019
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068

    2022 A5 45 Premium Cabriolet - 36/10K (Nov 2021)
    MF
    RV
    Incentives

    Zip codes: 11746 and 10019

    .00140 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HL20HL20 Member Posts: 4
    Can you please provide me with the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2022 A5 45 Sportback P+ for 36/7.5k in zip 95008? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135
    HL20 said:

    Can you please provide me with the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2022 A5 45 Sportback P+ for 36/7.5k in zip 95008? Thank you.

    .00180 MF and 60% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • torchyscarstorchyscars Member Posts: 6
    2022 A5 sportback 40 quattro P+

    I'm talking with a dealer who quoted the MF and RV in the 85305 (AZ) at:
    .00301 MF and 58% RV
    No Incentives

    Can I get a confirmation this is accurate please? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135

    2022 A5 sportback 40 quattro P+

    I'm talking with a dealer who quoted the MF and RV in the 85305 (AZ) at:
    .00301 MF and 58% RV
    No Incentives

    Can I get a confirmation this is accurate please? Thanks in advance!

    .00176 and 58%

    Same note as in the S4 thread regarding markup to the MF.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MezMez Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2021
    2022 A5 Sportback Can I please get the MF, RV and Incentives for the 40 and 45 for 14228?

    Hoping for 10k/ 36mo if that effects anything
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135
    Mez said:

    2022 A5 Sportback Can I please get the MF, RV and Incentives for the 40 and 45 for 14228?

    Hoping for 10k/ 36mo if that effects anything

    What trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MezMez Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    Mez said:

    2022 A5 Sportback Can I please get the MF, RV and Incentives for the 40 and 45 for 14228?

    Hoping for 10k/ 36mo if that effects anything

    What trim level?
    Premium
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    Mez said:

    Michaell said:

    Mez said:

    2022 A5 Sportback Can I please get the MF, RV and Incentives for the 40 and 45 for 14228?

    Hoping for 10k/ 36mo if that effects anything

    What trim level?
    Premium
    40: .00176 MF and 58% residual
    45: .00180 MF and 59% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eleven03eleven03 Member Posts: 17
    Can you please provide me with the December 2022 MF, RV, and any incentives for 2022 A5 40 Sportback Premuim+ for 36/10k as well as 36/12k in zip 33326? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135
    eleven03 said:

    Can you please provide me with the December 2022 MF, RV, and any incentives for 2022 A5 40 Sportback Premuim+ for 36/10k as well as 36/12k in zip 33326? Thank you.

    36/12
    .00185 MF and 57% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eleven03eleven03 Member Posts: 17
    Thank you, what is the RV on a 36/10?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    eleven03 said:

    Thank you, what is the RV on a 36/10?

    +1%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eleven03eleven03 Member Posts: 17
    Dealer quoted me MF of .00225, does that sound right?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 209,068
    eleven03 said:

    Dealer quoted me MF of .00225, does that sound right?

    We already gave you the base rate, right?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CacklingCrows88CacklingCrows88 Member Posts: 1
    Can you provide the December MF/RV/Incentives for the following:
    - 2022 A5 45 Prestige Sportback 42/10,000 for zip code 44124? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135

    Can you provide the December MF/RV/Incentives for the following:
    - 2022 A5 45 Prestige Sportback 42/10,000 for zip code 44124? Thanks!

    .00205 MF and 53%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JBM86JBM86 Member Posts: 4

    Hi, could I please have the January MF/RV/Incentives for a 2022 A5 Sportback Premium Plus 45 7500/36 in zip code 60605? Thank you.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135
    JBM86 said:

    Hi, could I please have the January MF/RV/Incentives for a 2022 A5 Sportback Premium Plus 45 7500/36 in zip code 60605? Thank you.

    .00208 and 61%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • e2jxovere2jxover Member Posts: 32
    Could I get the MF, residual, incentive 2022 A5 40 Premium Sportback 36/10 for 33172, please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135
    e2jxover said:

    Could I get the MF, residual, incentive 2022 A5 40 Premium Sportback 36/10 for 33172, please?

    .00209 and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Aud5portback_SLAud5portback_SL Member Posts: 2
    Hello - could I get the MF, residual, incentive for:

    2022 A5 40 Premium PLUS Sportback 36/10 for zip codes 90401and 92626 please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 208,135

    Hello - could I get the MF, residual, incentive for:

    2022 A5 40 Premium PLUS Sportback 36/10 for zip codes 90401and 92626 please?

    .00209 MF and 59% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.