2022 Infiniti QX60 Lease Deals and Prices

vrungelvrungel Member Posts: 7
edited August 2021 in INFINITI
time to start a new topic... Are the MF and RVs available yet? I'm looking at Pure AWD, 36/12 in 10305 zip. Thanks!
«1345

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    vrungel said:

    time to start a new topic... Are the MF and RVs available yet? I'm looking at Pure AWD, 36/12 in 10305 zip. Thanks!

    No numbers for 2022 model, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lexusonu1lexusonu1 OrlandoMember Posts: 37
    Hello, Are numbers for 2022 Infinity QX60 out yet ? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,371
    lexusonu1 said:

    Hello, Are numbers for 2022 Infinity QX60 out yet ? Thank you

    Not this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aharris15aharris15 Member Posts: 67
    edited October 2021
    Hey guys! Are the numbers out yet for Oct? I was told by a local dealer they are hitting floors end of this month. Looking for RV/MF/Incentives for Pure and Luxe FWD models in 30327; 36/7.5 and 36/10. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    aharris15 said:

    Hey guys! Are the numbers out yet for Oct? I was told by a local dealer they are hitting floors end of this month. Looking for RV/MF/Incentives for Pure and Luxe FWD models in 30327. Thanks!


    Sorry, not yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brunot99brunot99 Member Posts: 55
    Any figures yet?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,371
    brunot99 said:

    Any figures yet?

    Not this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brunot99brunot99 Member Posts: 55
    any updates?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    brunot99 said:

    any updates?

    Yes, ask your question.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leasebuyer123leasebuyer123 Member Posts: 10
    Please: RV/MF/Incentives for a 2022 QX60 Autograph FWD, 36/12, ZIP 77386.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893

    Please: RV/MF/Incentives for a 2022 QX60 Autograph FWD, 36/12, ZIP 77386.

    .00203 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aharris15aharris15 Member Posts: 67

    Hey guys! Looking for RV/MF/Incentives for Pure and Luxe FWD models, 36/7 and 36/10, in 30327. Thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,371
    aharris15 said:

    Hey guys! Looking for RV/MF/Incentives for Pure and Luxe FWD models, 36/7 and 36/10, in 30327. Thank you!

    36/10
    Luxe - .00171 MF and 61% RV
    Pure - .00210 and 62%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • alvaro319alvaro319 Member Posts: 50
    Hi what is the RV/MF/Incentives for a Luxe FWD 2022 QX60 for 36 months 15k miles in 33187. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    alvaro319 said:

    Hi what is the RV/MF/Incentives for a Luxe FWD 2022 QX60 for 36 months 15k miles in 33187. Thank you.

    .00171 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yamatotayamatota Member Posts: 1
    Exciting! RV/MF/incentives for Sensory AWD, 36/12, 75039? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    yamatota said:

    Exciting! RV/MF/incentives for Sensory AWD, 36/12, 75039? Thank you!

    .00190 MF and 61% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lkorty_lkorty_ Member Posts: 25
    Hello! Could you please provide numbers for Sensory AWD 36/10, 40241? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    lkorty_ said:

    Hello! Could you please provide numbers for Sensory AWD 36/10, 40241? Thank you!

    .00190 MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lkorty_lkorty_ Member Posts: 25
    Thank you!
  • brunot99brunot99 Member Posts: 55
    Hello,
    Please provide 36/10 numbers for Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 48236 along with any incentives and if VPP applies in michigan.

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    brunot99 said:

    Hello,
    Please provide 36/10 numbers for Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 48236 along with any incentives and if VPP applies in michigan.

    Thank you.

    .00190 MF and 62% residual
    $1750 Michigan bonus

    No info on VPP

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BBLeaseBBLease Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    Can you please provide numbers for 36/10, Luxe AWD in 07632 along with any incentives or loyalty?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,371
    BBLease said:

    Hi,
    Can you please provide numbers for 36/10, Luxe AWD in 07632 along with any incentives or loyalty?

    .00190 MF
    62% residual
    No lease incentives
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BBLeaseBBLease Member Posts: 2
    @Michaell - thank you!
  • brunot99brunot99 Member Posts: 55
    kyfdx said:

    brunot99 said:

    Hello,
    Please provide 36/10 numbers for Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 48236 along with any incentives and if VPP applies in michigan.

    Thank you.

    .00190 MF and 62% residual
    $1750 Michigan bonus

    No info on VPP
    Can Michigan bonus and loyalty be stacked?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    brunot99 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brunot99 said:

    Hello,
    Please provide 36/10 numbers for Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 48236 along with any incentives and if VPP applies in michigan.

    Thank you.

    .00190 MF and 62% residual
    $1750 Michigan bonus

    No info on VPP
    Can Michigan bonus and loyalty be stacked?
    No info on loyalty, but those should be compatible

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brunot99brunot99 Member Posts: 55
    kyfdx said:

    brunot99 said:

    kyfdx said:

    brunot99 said:

    Hello,
    Please provide 36/10 numbers for Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 48236 along with any incentives and if VPP applies in michigan.

    Thank you.

    .00190 MF and 62% residual
    $1750 Michigan bonus

    No info on VPP
    Can Michigan bonus and loyalty be stacked?
    No info on loyalty, but those should be compatible
    Thank you!
  • ekamin551ekamin551 Member Posts: 3
    Can you please provide numbers for 36/10, Luxe AWD in 10307 along with any incentives or loyalty?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,371
    ekamin551 said:

    Can you please provide numbers for 36/10, Luxe AWD in 10307 along with any incentives or loyalty?

    .00190 MF and 62% residual
    No lease incentives
    $1000 retail loyalty (meaning, you have to own your Infiniti, not lease it)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wjkomwjkom Member Posts: 4
    Can you please provide numbers for 39/15, Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 21093 with any incentives or loyalty? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    wjkom said:

    Can you please provide numbers for 39/15, Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 21093 with any incentives or loyalty? Thanks!

    .00190 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives

    $1000 loyalty, but only on a car that you've purchased and are trading in.

    either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BeetsbyDwightBeetsbyDwight Member Posts: 44
    Could you please share the RV/MF and any incentives for a 2022 QX60 Sensory AWD in FL? Open to terms.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,371

    Could you please share the RV/MF and any incentives for a 2022 QX60 Sensory AWD in FL? Open to terms.

    36/15
    .00190 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wjkomwjkom Member Posts: 4
    Can you please provide numbers for 39/15, Pure AWD in 21093 with any incentives or loyalty? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,371
    wjkom said:

    Can you please provide numbers for 39/15, Pure AWD in 21093 with any incentives or loyalty? Thanks!

    .00192 MF
    57% residual
    No incentives
    $1000 loyalty (but, only if you own, not lease, an Infiniti)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DizzyRizzyDizzyRizzy Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2021
    Thanks in advance for your time. Could you please share RV & MF for 2022 QX60 Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 33618. 36 months/12K miles. Any incentives or specials?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,371

    Thanks in advance for your time. Could you please share RV & MF for 2022 QX60 Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 33618. 36 months/12K miles. Any incentives or specials?

    .00190 MF and 61% RV
    No incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wjkomwjkom Member Posts: 4
    Can you please provide November numbers for 39/15, Pure AWD, Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 21093 with any incentives or loyalty? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    wjkom said:

    Can you please provide November numbers for 39/15, Pure AWD, Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 21093 with any incentives or loyalty? Thanks!

    New programs start on Tuesday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wjkomwjkom Member Posts: 4
    Circling back from yesterday since the new programs started today..... Can you please provide November numbers for 39/15, Pure AWD, Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 21093 with any incentives or loyalty? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    wjkom said:

    Circling back from yesterday since the new programs started today..... Can you please provide November numbers for 39/15, Pure AWD, Luxe AWD and Sensory AWD in 21093 with any incentives or loyalty? Thanks!

    Luxe/Pure: .00208 MF and 58% residual
    Sensory: .00209 MF and 58% residual

    No lease incentives
    No info on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sluggah67Sluggah67 Rhode IslandMember Posts: 41
    Hi, Can you please provide November RV and MF numbers for 36/12K for the Sensory AWD and Autograph AWD in Zip Code 01867? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,371
    Sluggah67 said:

    Hi, Can you please provide November RV and MF numbers for 36/12K for the Sensory AWD and Autograph AWD in Zip Code 01867? Thanks!

    Sens - .00190 and 61%
    Auto - .00201 and 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SprinklerSprinkler Member Posts: 24

    Can I get the November numbers for the luxe and pure models. RWD. 36/12 and 36/10 in 91307. Thank you

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,893
    Sprinkler said:

    Can I get the November numbers for the luxe and pure models. RWD. 36/12 and 36/10 in 91307. Thank you

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SprinklerSprinkler Member Posts: 24

    @kyfdx said:
    FWD or AWD?

    Sorry...meant FWD.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,371
    Sprinkler said:

    Can I get the November numbers for the luxe and pure models. RWD. 36/12 and 36/10 in 91307. Thank you

    Sprinkler said:

    @kyfdx said:

    FWD or AWD?

    Sorry...meant FWD.


    36/12
    Luxe - .00171 and 60%
    Pure - .00210 and 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rose33rose33 Member Posts: 55
    Hi. Could I get the numbers for the 2022 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD and Luxe AWD. 35/15 in 48103 zip. Also, any incentives being offered? Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,371
    rose33 said:

    Hi. Could I get the numbers for the 2022 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD and Luxe AWD. 35/15 in 48103 zip. Also, any incentives being offered? Thanks so much!

    Luxe - .00190 and 59%
    Pure - .00186 and 59%

    $1750 MI bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.