2022 Kia Sorento Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
edited September 2021 in Kia
Ask your 2022 Sorento lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456711

Comments

  • btlipmanbtlipman Member Posts: 2
    Can someone please share the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2022 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige X-Line AWD 36months/10k miles for 28226.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    btlipman said:

    Can someone please share the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2022 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige X-Line AWD 36months/10k miles for 28226.

    .00139 MF and 63% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ahern140Ahern140 Miami FLMember Posts: 33
    Residual and MF for 2022 kia Sorento x-line s AWD
    Months/Miles: 36/10k
    Zip Code: 33018
    For the month of Sept.
    Any incentives for 33018
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    Ahern140 said:

    Residual and MF for 2022 kia Sorento x-line s AWD
    Months/Miles: 36/10k
    Zip Code: 33018
    For the month of Sept.
    Any incentives for 33018

    .00138 MF and 64% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • andnacbrandnacbr Member Posts: 52

    Hi do you have the numbers for a Sorento EX AWD 36/12k zip 19426

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    andnacbr said:

    Hi do you have the numbers for a Sorento EX AWD 36/12k zip 19426

    Sorry, at this time, we don't have the programs for the EX or S AWD models.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • imedsorimedsor Member Posts: 1
    Do you have the numbers for a Sorento Hybrid EX 36/15k 02116?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    imedsor said:

    Do you have the numbers for a Sorento Hybrid EX 36/15k 02116?

    .00131 MF
    61% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • m9j5c_1984m9j5c_1984 Member Posts: 79
    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an X-Line SX Prestige AWD for 24 and 36 months, 12k a year? Zip 12204. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150

    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an X-Line SX Prestige AWD for 24 and 36 months, 12k a year? Zip 12204. Thank you.

    .00135 MF and 70% residual
    .00139 MF and 62% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AZahaAZaha Member Posts: 37
    Could I please get current MF, Residual, and incentives for the following Sorento in zip 60069?

    36 month w/ 12k and 10k

    '22 Sorento X-Line SX Prestige AWD

    Much appreciated!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    AZaha said:

    Could I please get current MF, Residual, and incentives for the following Sorento in zip 60069?

    36 month w/ 12k and 10k

    '22 Sorento X-Line SX Prestige AWD

    Much appreciated!

    36/12
    .00139 and 62%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MikaJPMikaJP Frisco, TXMember Posts: 27
    Hello, could I get the 36/12 residual, MF and incentives for Sorento FWD EX and FWD SX in 75024, please?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    MikaJP said:

    Hello, could I get the 36/12 residual, MF and incentives for Sorento FWD EX and FWD SX in 75024, please?

    .00132 MF
    62%/61% residual for EX/SX

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vonnrvvonnrv Los AngelesMember Posts: 15
    Hi,
    Please provide the following -
    Sorento FWD EX
    91411
    36/10
    MF
    RV
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    vonnrv said:

    Hi,
    Please provide the following -
    Sorento FWD EX
    91411
    36/10
    MF
    RV
    Thank you.

    .00132 MF
    63% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Viper1023Viper1023 Member Posts: 1

    Hi, looking for mf and rv for the SX and SX Prestige, both AWD. 36/12k. Zip code is 07728. Please list any incentives as well. Thanks.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    Viper1023 said:

    Hi, looking for mf and rv for the SX and SX Prestige, both AWD. 36/12k. Zip code is 07728. Please list any incentives as well. Thanks.

    SX - .00132 and 63%
    SX-P - .00138 and 63%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sam_ksam_k Member Posts: 135
    edited October 2021
    I don't know if money factors and residual percentages vary by region so I'm going to ask them for my zip code which is NY 11040. Could I please get the October money factor, residual and incentives for 36 month/12k miles for the Hybrid EX AWD, SX AWD and X-Line SX Prestige AWD. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    sam_k said:

    I don't know if money factors and residual percentages vary by region so I'm going to ask them for my zip code which is NY 11040. Could I please get the October money factor, residual and incentives for 36 month/12k miles for the Hybrid EX AWD, SX AWD and X-Line SX Prestige AWD. Thanks in advance.

    Are all of those Hybrid models?
    Or, Plug-in Hybrids?

    Be more specific, please

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sam_ksam_k Member Posts: 135

    @kyfdx said:
    Are all of those Hybrid models?
    Or, Plug-in Hybrids?

    Be more specific, please

    Sorry the EX is hybrid and the SX and SX Prestige are non hybrids / ICE.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    sam_k said:

    @kyfdx said:

    Are all of those Hybrid models?

    Or, Plug-in Hybrids?

    Be more specific, please

    Sorry the EX is hybrid and the SX and SX Prestige are non hybrids / ICE.


    We don't show the hybrid available with AWD

    SX: .00138 MF and 62% residual
    SX Prest: .00139 MF and 62% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sam_ksam_k Member Posts: 135

    @kyfdx said:
    We don't show the hybrid available with AWD

    SX: .00138 MF and 62% residual
    SX Prest: .00139 MF and 62% residual

    No lease incentives

    Thanks. I'm surprised that you don't show the hybrid EX with AWD because the Kia website says that it's standard equipment. See attached screen shot.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    @sam_k

    SORENTO HYBRID EX 1.6T GDI 8AT FWD

    .00131 MF and 63% residual

    If it is actually AWD only, then those are probably the numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sam_ksam_k Member Posts: 135

    @kyfdx said:
    @sam_k

    SORENTO HYBRID EX 1.6T GDI 8AT FWD

    .00131 MF and 63% residual

    If it is actually AWD only, then those are probably the numbers

    Thanks @kyfdx. I googled to see it was really available in awd and some articles mentioned that awd was added as an option to the hybrid for 2022. I'm not sure where those articles got that info.

  • fastnfurious18fastnfurious18 Member Posts: 56

    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives for a 2022 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige FWD 36 months/12k miles and 36 months/15k miles for 77450.

  • m9j5c_1984m9j5c_1984 Member Posts: 79
    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for a Plug-In Hybrid SX Prestige AWD for 24 and 36 months, 12k a year? Zip 12204. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150

    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives for a 2022 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige FWD 36 months/12k miles and 36 months/15k miles for 77450.

    36/15
    .00134 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150

    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for a Plug-In Hybrid SX Prestige AWD for 24 and 36 months, 12k a year? Zip 12204. Thank you.

    .00279 MF and 69% residual
    .00174 MF and 57% residual

    $6587 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fastnfurious18fastnfurious18 Member Posts: 56

    @kyfdx said:
    36/15
    .00134 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

    And could you kindly state the incentives/MF for 36/12k as well? Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150

    @kyfdx said:

    36/15

    .00134 MF and 59% residual

    No lease incentives

    And could you kindly state the incentives/MF for 36/12k as well? Thank you!


    +2%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • andyflysandyflys Member Posts: 12

    MF and residual on a 2022 Kia Sorento Hybrid EX AWD 36/12k 80109

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    andyflys said:

    MF and residual on a 2022 Kia Sorento Hybrid EX AWD 36/12k 80109

    We only show FWD programs for the Hybrid

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • andyflysandyflys Member Posts: 12

    @kyfdx said:
    We only show FWD programs for the Hybrid

    AWD Hybrid is coming out soon. Can order one next week.

    Can I get residual and MF for a 2022 Sorento Hybrid EX FWD 36/12k 80109

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    andyflys said:

    @kyfdx said:

    We only show FWD programs for the Hybrid

    AWD Hybrid is coming out soon. Can order one next week.

    Can I get residual and MF for a 2022 Sorento Hybrid EX FWD 36/12k 80109


    .00131 and 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KeelKeel Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2021

    Need residual and mf for 2022 Kia Sorento plug-in sx
    36 months 10 and 12k 94545

  • andyflysandyflys Member Posts: 12

    MF and residual on 2022 Sorento Plug in Hybrid SX 36/12k 80109. Thank you!

  • sam_ksam_k Member Posts: 135

    @andyflys said:

    @kyfdx said:
    We only show FWD programs for the Hybrid

    AWD Hybrid is coming out soon. Can order one next week.

    Can I get residual and MF for a 2022 Sorento Hybrid EX FWD 36/12k 80109

    Where are you getting this info about ordering the AWD hybrid? And how much lead time before you get it?

    A dealer I emailed said the 2022 hybrid EX is only available in FWD even though the Kia website build function for the 2022 Sorento hybrid says all EX trims have standard AWD (as I posted previously with a screen shot) but we know that's not true because of the FWD ones that have been sold.

  • andyflysandyflys Member Posts: 12

    @sam_k said:

    @andyflys said:

    @kyfdx said:
    We only show FWD programs for the Hybrid

    AWD Hybrid is coming out soon. Can order one next week.

    Can I get residual and MF for a 2022 Sorento Hybrid EX FWD 36/12k 80109

    Where are you getting this info about ordering the AWD hybrid? And how much lead time before you get it?

    A dealer I emailed said the 2022 hybrid EX is only available in FWD even though the Kia website build function for the 2022 Sorento hybrid says all EX trims have standard AWD (as I posted previously with a screen shot) but we know that's not true because of the FWD ones that have been sold.

    Dealer I’m working with right now said they can take orders starting next week. But I don’t have a good answer on the lead time yet, hopefully 2-3 months. The sales person I first talked to didn’t know that Kia had them on their website and they had to go to the manager that said I can order it next week. That is unless we don’t just go for the PHEV.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    Keel said:

    Need residual and mf for 2022 Kia Sorento plug-in sx

    36 months 10 and 12k 94545

    36/12
    .00162 and 57%
    $6587 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    andyflys said:

    MF and residual on 2022 Sorento Plug in Hybrid SX 36/12k 80109. Thank you!

    .00162 and 57%
    $6587 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sam_ksam_k Member Posts: 135

    @andyflys said:

    @sam_k said:

    @andyflys said:

    @kyfdx said:
    We only show FWD programs for the Hybrid

    AWD Hybrid is coming out soon. Can order one next week.

    Can I get residual and MF for a 2022 Sorento Hybrid EX FWD 36/12k 80109

    Where are you getting this info about ordering the AWD hybrid? And how much lead time before you get it?

    A dealer I emailed said the 2022 hybrid EX is only available in FWD even though the Kia website build function for the 2022 Sorento hybrid says all EX trims have standard AWD (as I posted previously with a screen shot) but we know that's not true because of the FWD ones that have been sold.

    Dealer I’m working with right now said they can take orders starting next week. But I don’t have a good answer on the lead time yet, hopefully 2-3 months. The sales person I first talked to didn’t know that Kia had them on their website and they had to go to the manager that said I can order it next week. That is unless we don’t just go for the PHEV.

    Thanks. I had the same experience with a sales rep. He didn't think AWD was available until I sent him a link to the website and the brochure. I'm starting to really think all these 2022 hybrid EX FWD models that they've been selling were leftover 2021s that they couldn't finish because of parts storages and that's why the AWD models can be ordered soon.

  • tonyg2018tonyg2018 so floridaMember Posts: 30
    Good morning, and thanks for what you do. Can I get the residual and money factor for a kia sorento plug in hybrid sx-p for 33071, 36/10k
    thanks,
    tony
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    tonyg2018 said:

    Good morning, and thanks for what you do. Can I get the residual and money factor for a kia sorento plug in hybrid sx-p for 33071, 36/10k
    thanks,
    tony

    .00174 MF and 58% residual
    $6587 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sam_ksam_k Member Posts: 135

    @kyfdx said:
    @sam_k

    SORENTO HYBRID EX 1.6T GDI 8AT FWD

    .00131 MF and 63% residual

    If it is actually AWD only, then those are probably the numbers

    Are there any lease incentives on the Hybrid EX FWD in NY 11040?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    sam_k said:

    @kyfdx said:
    @sam_k

    SORENTO HYBRID EX 1.6T GDI 8AT FWD

    .00131 MF and 63% residual

    If it is actually AWD only, then those are probably the numbers

    Are there any lease incentives on the Hybrid EX FWD in NY 11040?


    No

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • stki2007stki2007 Orange CountyMember Posts: 16
    Hello,
    Can I get the residual and money factor for
    Sorento plug in hybrid SX Prestige
    Sorento Hybrid EX
    Sorento SX Prestige
    92831, 36/12k

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    stki2007 said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the residual and money factor for
    Sorento plug in hybrid SX Prestige
    Sorento Hybrid EX
    Sorento SX Prestige
    92831, 36/12k

    Thank you!

    SX Prestige - FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stki2007stki2007 Orange CountyMember Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    stki2007 said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the residual and money factor for
    Sorento plug in hybrid SX Prestige
    Sorento Hybrid EX
    Sorento SX Prestige
    92831, 36/12k

    Thank you!

    SX Prestige - FWD or AWD?
    For the gasoline SX prestige, it is FWD.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    stki2007 said:

    Hello,
    Can I get the residual and money factor for
    Sorento plug in hybrid SX Prestige
    Sorento Hybrid EX
    Sorento SX Prestige
    92831, 36/12k

    Thank you!

    .00174 MF and 57% residual. $6587 lease cash
    .00131 MF and 63% residual
    .00134 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.